3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i liked ....alot , but right now i want a vn with this same premises not a kinetic novel ,and thats the reson a i dont pledge to this one .a shame bcs like io say it before i loved it

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Really nice start with good story/storytelling/renders. It's of course still early in the developement, and quite some typos in there (according the info above a proofreader is now in the dev team, too). But I still think this could get a really good one.

Edit Sept. 15, 2022:
New game version v0.083 is out. And there's now music integrated in the main game too. I've stopped therefore my track integration for it.

I maintain the other Mod functions so far (additional game settings, named saves, renaming MC) and made and Android port and also tried a MAC game version, too (but I can't test it myself)

Download Mod v0.083 (~5MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.083 (~129MB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MAC port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.083 (~112MB)
- Pixeldrain

some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2044930 View attachment 2044931 View attachment 2044932 View attachment 2044933
To bad, I somehow miss your music now. There are a few tracks added (and they are not bad), but still...
Anyway, thanks for your work.

Reactions: KoGa3 and J.R.

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
Hey guys, I have a problem with the Android Version. Yesterday everything was just fine and everything worked just well. But as I started the App today it just crashes at the loading screen. I already deinstalled and reinstalled it. Restarted my phone but it keeps crashing. Is there any solution for this? Or is it something that I'm doing wrong?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Great, now how do you enable console here? Unren doesn't find python.exe and for some reason dev didn't enable the quick menu in the textbox.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey guys, I have a problem with the Android Version. Yesterday everything was just fine and everything worked just well. But as I started the App today it just crashes at the loading screen. I already deinstalled and reinstalled it. Restarted my phone but it keeps crashing. Is there any solution for this? Or is it something that I'm doing wrong?
Hi. Seems you have the issue a few had with the port from me. It's a problem with the new RenPy version + newer Android devices and my save location there. If you still want please try my second port in my Mod post (the one with my Mod music), there I changed now the save location to the Documents folder.

At least for the others that port seems to work now. Still: at the very first game start maybe you have to close and restart the game, that's an Android protection issue with newer devices it seems.

Reactions: wronghole

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I just tried it, UnRen works, this game uses RenPy v8.0, so you need UnRen 8.0
Got it. UnrenUltraHack works fine for this game. Simple quick_menu=True command makes the quick menu appear again. Cheers!

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
Hi. Seems you have the issue a few had with the port from me. It's a problem with the new RenPy version + newer Android devices and my save location there. If you still want please try my second port in my Mod post (the one with my Mod music), there I changed now the save location to the Documents folder.

At least for the others that port seems to work now. Still: at the very first game start maybe you have to close and restart the game, that's an Android protection issue with newer devices it seems.
Thank you very much, it worked well. (y)

Reactions: KoGa3

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Howdy. Just wondering, with what has been already shown, what exactly are the stakes/goals in this game? Many of the taboos are already taken care of; incest and loli have been introduced and established as normal and possible. It doesn't look like any other character in the game has issues with such taboo-breakers as well, so I ask what exactly is the MC shooting for here? If this is essentially a high-class meet and fuck, cool. Many people like that. Just wondering how the dev sees this, because from my perspective as a player (admittedly not an important perspective, just mine) there is nothing left to shoot for. Mom and sis will give it up, and so will the rest of the characters in a manner way too easy for my tastes.

All of this is just my opinion, and not meant to thrash the dev. The dev has done much better work than I ever will, and I hope he/she/it has great success.

Reactions: botc76 and 46n2

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Re: The Scene (my own thoughts, meant to be as Objective as possible):

It did alarm me a little from a tempo perspective. But did not bother me at all in terms of “jealousy”.

As with any of these games, our first curiosity is, “Alright. So how does everyone end up in bed together?” This approach is somewhat novel in that area and I can certainly appreciate that; recognized it immediately as an effective barrier-breaker. It did arrive a little soon for me, though I also recognize it affords a plenty wide range of options going forward.

I thought the (witch?) and cop segment handled REAL well from a balance perspective so the game has got a lot of promise when it comes to girl-on-girl action. And just based on early impressions, I would lean towards the dick in the mix being handled well also. There’s likely a lot to look forward to there overall. A reasonably interesting triad of characters to play around with and explore things through.

-More importantly though? I think it’s a shame that what’s MOST alluring about this project is lost in the mix of negligible outrage.

Your color palette throughout is magnificent. That lead-in segment was phenomenal (particularly for a first release). A whole slew of images carefully curated and delivered with the utmost care and consideration. I can’t help but hear the Dev grumbling to himself out of earshot… “can someone more properly appreciate my honest and true effort here? I’m a fuckin’ artist, goddamnitt. STFU about the lezzie scene offending your liwl epeen.”

So just remember this, mate: the vast majority of satisfied customers, simply do not respond. They eat the cake and go to bed. But you know damn well what great looks like and your efforts there have not been wasted. Keep on keepin’ on, eh.

-The loli stuff is a little icky for me personally so this one ain’t my bag (I can appreciate some of that when it’s handled comically but not so much the way it’s presented here). But that’s not even a gripe of any kind and strictly subjective a preference instead.

-Your initial release was put out the same day as my own so it’s nice to have that barometer there for me to follow going forward. Maintain superior, brother!

Cheers, mate

Reactions: LamentEntertainment

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Easy solution is get a PC and join the other 80% of AVN readers. There's reasons why there is no Android Master Race.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
My guess is it could have something to do with this game using RenPy 8, some people seem to have issues with the newer version of RenPy on devices.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
MC is stupid. Instead of get pissed when he caught his sis munching their mom's carpet I would have joined in instead of rage quit the house.
MC is stupid, but not for that. He's moved to a new town with a known history of people being murdered or vanishing, and weird shit going on to boot. That's just what his sister has told him. The two grown women he talks to say don't go out at night, that it's dangerous. He notes that they both look nervous about it, even afraid. If you have to leave, BE IN A VEHICLE.

Second night he's there he gets huffy about the lesbian incest and wanders out into the dark with just a flashlight. He is the side-character generic nobody in some of the other VNs on the this site who gets merced to establish the realness of the stakes.

3.10 star(s) 73 Votes