3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The art style is very nice but I hope there isn't a focus on Lesbian stuff. Well I'm going to download and take a look.

saltydogmk

May 25, 2022
I must admit, this visual novel surprised me. I had not realized it was a kinetic novel, before I downloaded it. And normally I do not care for them. But this has grabbed my attention. Well done with the story and characters thus far. I'm not looking forward to dealing with the chick, that's tagging along while I deliver packages. But hopefully her attitude will chill out eventually.

Last edited:

Onebadbassist

Sep 26, 2021
I must admit, this visual novel surprised me. I had not realized it was a kinetic novel, before I downloaded it. And normally I do not care for them. But this was has grabbed my attention. Well done with the story and characters thus far. I'm not looking forward to dealing with the chick, that's tagging along while I deliver packages. But hopefully her attitude will chill out eventually.
she probably just needs some good dick

Reactions: saltydogmk

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Hi all.
0.085 should be here inside of 2 weeks. That is when 0.086 will be out to supporters.
Just wanted to give a heads up on the time frame to anybody that is interested.

Also, I'm not usually one to try and spoil anything so, I'll try and be careful with the wording here:
There is a ridiculous reason for something specific that is in the story, and I know some people have mentioned how dumb it is. I agree.
All I will say is that, by design, it isn't exactly as it was revealed.
If your interest has been ruined by that specifically, I understand.
But, if you are still paying attention, more about it will be revealed in an upcoming update.
The story just needs to reach that place.

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Aug 22, 2022
Hi all.
0.085 should be here inside of 2 weeks. That is when 0.086 will be out to supporters.

Also, I'm not usually one to try and spoil anything so, I'll try and be careful with the wording here:
There is a ridiculous reason for something specific that is in the story, and I know some people have mentioned how dumb it is. I agree.
But, if you are still paying attention, more about it will be revealed in an upcoming update.

awsome dude.

LordRikerQ

Dec 24, 2017
Hi all.

Great slow burn story, I enjoyed the characters, world building and the writing going into this, can't wait to see how this unfolds.

That being said, I thought the explanation was stupid too, but then considering it seems to be a world of lies and secrets, i hope the MC is smart enough to be dubious about what hes told. Im all for characters lying to the MC, and by extension the player, but it can be annoying when something is so obviously dumb, and the MC just believes it, and by extension the player is suppose to just suspend belief that anyone but a child would believe silly things.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Kind gives a "Night Watch" / "Day Watch" vibe. Opposing factions of magic at a stalemate until now someone has come to change the balance of power. Another comparison I guess would be "Lost Girl"

Reactions: LamentEntertainment

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
The MC's attitude, appearance and personality, will develop and change along the way.
I just started and I hope this is true...he's bordering on being an obnoxious little prick right now.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
The "planned" and "not planned" tags are a nice touch. Hopefully, that will prevent at least some of the whining and ranting that fills most of the threads.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadowen and acondo
3.10 star(s) 73 Votes