3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

obibobi

May 10, 2017
its been said multiple times this is a slow burn story. sorry if that steps on your toes, but you are free to play the other games on this site.
Everybody has what they like and dont like. i bare no ill will toward people for that. This story will stay the course.
Play other games is dismissive of the point, my criticism wasn't as basic as "I don't like this", it's that if you're going to have a slow burn the story needs to be able to stand on its own.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Complicating this is the fact that for games, the MC's perspective is much less important than the player's. So in this case, you have two characters that are clearly built up as love interests for the player, suddenly being revealed to already have been taken.
You're not giving the correct definition, NTR is sexual jealousy, that is it, there is no other interepration.

People pushing so hard for this idea that 2 females cause that are typically being anal or trolling. The natural dislike of a man sleeping with the woman is that he could get her pregnant, now they could be using protection or either one could be infertile but that doesn't change about how it makes most men feel. A woman can't get a woman pregnant, so most men find 2 women together a turn on because they see it as a chance to have both.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
You're not giving the correct definition, NTR is sexual jealousy, that is it, there is no other interepration.

People pushing so hard for this idea that 2 females cause that are typically being anal or trolling. The natural dislike of a man sleeping with the woman is that he could get her pregnant, now they could be using protection or either one could be infertile but that doesn't change about how it makes most men feel. A woman can't get a woman pregnant, so most men find 2 women together a turn on because they see it as a chance to have both.
I'm more concerned with the mom being a cannibal but yeah let's all bitch about the mom and daughter doing stuff. smh.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
F95
I'm more concerned with the mom being a cannibal but yeah let's all bitch about the mom and daughter doing stuff. smh.
F95 and the ever ongoing, overconfident and raucous NTR debate, name a more iconic duo!

Lads, is a thing, can we but the fucking pitchforks down and stop trying to pretend NTR has one all-encompassing and absolute prescriptive definition, please, for the love of ass.

Actually, please continue,the popcorn is tasty.

Last edited:
Reactions: OutisNemo
Sep 16, 2021
Not sure how that's strange, nearly everyone i'm sure wears shoes in the house, except for asian countries anyway, walking around barefoot would make your feet filthy.
I’m Canadian. Every single household I’ve been to in my lifetime, we remove our shoes at the entrance.
Wearing shoes inside is a dirty American staple. Not sure about Euro’s and what they do.
but Canada, in every household I’ve been to, shoes off.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I’m Canadian. Every single household I’ve been to in my lifetime, we remove our shoes at the entrance.
Wearing shoes inside is a dirty American staple. Not sure about Euro’s and what they do.
Good to see that you folk in the new colonies didn't turn
savage so far away from the civilized old world. :ROFLMAO:

So ima speak for the euros and over here we don't wear the outdoor shoes indoors too.
But that got softened up more and more I think.

____

I like the Twin Peaks references! So it's a really great AVN.
Yes I am that cheap and easy. Just some good references
of great shows, movies or songs and I am sold. :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well i still dont like how that spell that got put on the mc made him brainwashed into thinking everything was cool

But i at least can understand the mom and daughter to a point now

So now we figure out the mom was a cannibal

and creepy wooden figures around the places

The mom and the female cop and issabella that put the spell on the mc are the most atractive

The restof the women are a bit average while some are even down right bad looking lol

Reactions: Broly1997

Annatar9

Jul 26, 2022
Sometimes I download games without reading.
I did not read that disclaimer, the game looked interesting. I saw the "anti-NTR" disclaimer at beginning of the game and was pleased, as NTR really isn't my thing.
Got to the mom and daughter sharing a bed and I went "huh, that's weird, I thought there was no NTR".
It definitely felt NTRy to me anyway.
But you know what? That's not what stopped me playing honestly. From that point the story takes a super weird dive that's not well executed at all and when MC started being overly nice to a girl that's a cannibal (because of a spell, sure) The game jumped that shark so hard I just stopped playing right there.
The premise was interesting, but just the fact that MC can't have real emotions and is forced into being comprehensive was enough to make me turn it down. But that jumping the shark on top. Man.

Reactions: magus448

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Good to see that you folk in the new colonies didn't turn
savage so far away from the civilized old world. :ROFLMAO:

So ima speak for the euros and over here we don't wear the outdoor shoes indoors too.
But that got softened up more and more I think.

____

I like the Twin Peaks references! So it's a really great AVN.
Yes I am that cheap and easy. Just some good references
of great shows, movies or songs and I am sold. :ROFLMAO:
if you like twin peaks you'll love deadly premonitions.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I would add the tag superpowers lol. They talk about magic in the game so I feel superpower is fitting.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
if you like twin peaks you'll love deadly premonitions.
Thanks mate! (y) Played it when it they released the PC version.
It was a bit clunky, the visual were dated and you could always
tell it was japanese made but I had a blast with the story and
the open world.

Reactions: jackkane

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
I'm with you. It is interesting in a weird kind of way. The problem I have mostly ( my opinion ) is those so called teenage girls all look like they are 12. The Mom's for the most part look like they are in their 20's. Only one that seems her age is Claudia (the Grandmother)
Yeah, usually whe they make them look this young, they also include an option to change their ages, I don't recall seeing that in this game.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah, usually whe they make them look this young, they also include an option to change their ages, I don't recall seeing that in this game.
You can set them all ingame and are oc defaulted to 18...

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I tell anyone who comes into the house and doesn't take off their shoes: What are you, American?

And I especially give relatives who have moved to the States a hard time about it if they leave their shoes on when they come up to visit. Just love morons coming into the house with bits of grit stuck in their fucking shoes and leaving scratch marks on the floor because of them. And you can be sure as fuck THEY don't offer to fix them.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
You can name the MC at the start, and choose all of the younger girls ages. there's even a special screen for you to do it.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I have to ask, as I've currently spent the last hour editing the script.rpy to fix what I consider to be a glaring issue, why is the text broken up into new lines such as

"This is a potential sentence..."
"the mc would say"

Having it written like that not only breaks the continuity of the sentence it also makes it incredibly difficult for anyone to easily follow the story.

I have included the earliest possible occurrence of the aforementioned issue and I have placed it behind both a spoiler and an inline spoiler so that anyone who actively clicks on it has to do so twice, thus protecting the story from those who do not wish to have it spoiled.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note this ^^^ dialogue has been split into two separate sentences but it's been done so in a way that breaks up the flow of the conversation, while it looks normal in a text editor, it actually places each 'new line' as its own dialogue which destroys the structure of the sentence, thus forcing the user to left click the mouse or use the space bar to advance the dialogue in order to see the rest of that 'sentence' this causes a break in the ''immersion'' of your story, which in my humble opinion is bad.

This ^^^ is how I would put it, it still has your break in there but it's on the same line so it would appear in the game without having to press space/left click to advance to see the remainder of said sentence.

Just thought I would throw that out there and see what comes back to me, I'm more than happy to continue editing the script.rpy (for my own game only) to make it coherent to me regardless of what responses come back. I am still curious though so if you feel this deserves a response, by all means, do so.

Last note, I manually extracted only the script and script2.rpy files to edit, the rest is still grabbed from the archive.

Reactions: Ash22

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I have to ask, as I've currently spent the last hour editing the script.rpy to fix what I consider to be a glaring issue, why is the text broken up into new lines such as

"This is a potential sentence..."
"the mc would say"

Having it written like that not only breaks the continuity of the sentence it also makes it incredibly difficult for anyone to easily follow the story.

I have included the earliest possible occurrence of the aforementioned issue and I have placed it behind both a spoiler and an inline spoiler so that anyone who actively clicks on it has to do so twice, thus protecting the story from those who do not wish to have it spoiled.

Note this ^^^ dialogue has been split into two separate sentences but it's been done so in a way that breaks up the flow of the conversation, while it looks normal in a text editor, it actually places each 'new line' as its own dialogue which destroys the structure of the sentence, thus forcing the user to left click the mouse or use the space bar to advance the dialogue in order to see the rest of that 'sentence' this causes a break in the ''immersion'' of your story, which in my humble opinion is bad.

This ^^^ is how I would put it, it still has your break in there but it's on the same line so it would appear in the game without having to press space/left click to advance to see the remainder of said sentence.

Just thought I would throw that out there and see what comes back to me, I'm more than happy to continue editing the script.rpy (for my own game only) to make it coherent to me regardless of what responses come back. I am still curious though so if you feel this deserves a response, by all means, do so.

Last note, I manually extracted only the script and script2.rpy files to edit, the rest is still grabbed from the archive.
Just keep in mind, joining the sentences is fine for yourself, but giving it to someone else who plays it with your files may run in to rollback issues (due to extensive dialogue changes) and will most likely have to start a new game.

3.10 star(s) 73 Votes