3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
huh? isn't it pretty simple?
If chick is stealing a chick from MC.. that is NTR.
If MC gets two chicks and has them do shit for him not NTR...
Pretty straightforward isn't it?
You'd think, but we've both been here long enough to know that a vocal minority will complain about any action between any other characters.

Even if Mom and sis were in a relationship, MC would be joining them. They are allowing him to join their relationship. Totally not NTR.

Jkalash

Apr 15, 2018
So many people complaining about the story. Who else making hot renders with an okay story about cannibals and eating pussy to curb the hunger? Ya'll need to chill your expectations and rub one out ;)

I personally dig it, and that's all that matters to me. Can't wait for more!

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
I've complained about NTR at times, but I don't see how the MC stumbling onto an existing 'relationship' is NTR. They were doing this before he showed up, he's not involved with either ATM and it's not just happening for the sexy time lulz. Though the reason for it all is stupid, let's be honest so is a lot of paper thin justifications in these games.

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
There's lots of lesbian relationship lately in newer games and mc kinda getting cucked by it. Now for me that is NTR but lots of people enjoy it so we shouldn't really complain.

Reactions: Logan3000x

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
It's hilarious to see some people still complaining about the "NTR disclaimer" in the first post. Who cares?

If you think its NTR, then its NTR. If you don't, then you don't. The most important fact is the Dev was upfront about it from the beginning. Just move on already.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
It's hilarious to see some people still complaining about the "NTR disclaimer" in the first post. Who cares?

If you think its NTR, then its NTR. If you don't, then you don't. The most important fact is the Dev was upfront about it from the beginning. Just move on already.
Yeah, it is obvious it is not going to change anything so it is a waste of time plus this game has even more retarded things to worry about other than "it's not ntr because they are female", the whole cannibal stuff omg... couldnt think of any other way to justify lesbianism, really? smh

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
The story in this update took an "interesting" turn to say the least but honestly it's so ridiculous that I don't know what to think, it's just so weird and kind of stupid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But hey, points for originality I guess.
I'm with you. It is interesting in a weird kind of way. The problem I have mostly ( my opinion ) is those so called teenage girls all look like they are 12. The Mom's for the most part look like they are in their 20's. Only one that seems her age is Claudia (the Grandmother)

Reactions: Logan3000x

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Thc mc has only been in town for a few days, we can't really expect him to be fucking everyone right away. All things considered things seem to be moving quite fast. Mom seems to already be ok with the idea of having sex with the mc. That is something that in a lot of games takes a long time to happen.

Reactions: Sandiegodm
3.10 star(s) 73 Votes