3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
the update after the one posted here now, will be here when i release the SS update.
currently im finishing up 5/11 scenes for the update. at 8/11 there will be an alpha to the update on SS. It would have been sooner, but I lost a week and a half due to covid shit and transferring over to a new pc. But at the rate Im working now, it shouldnt be too long. (barring any unforeseen circumstances)

Trust me. I hate that I fell behind. It bothers the shit out of me. but I dont wanna rush and lower quality.
No worry my friend take it easy

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so far this is like a kinetic novel? or the game has choices? btw gold and platinum tiers seems to be.. the same?

Last edited:

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
so far this is like a kinetic novel? or the game has choices? btw gold and platinum tiers seems to be.. the same?
This one will only be kinetic.
It is my first project and I wanted to make a kinetic novel the first time around to see how things work out in general.
Platinum tier has different rewards than the gold.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
This one will only be kinetic.
It is my first project and I wanted to make a kinetic novel the first time around to see how things work out in general.
Platinum tier has different rewards than the gold.
thanks for the answer not a big fan of kinetic novels but man the girls are gorgeous amazing job with them they make me enjoy this game

Reactions: LamentEntertainment

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
Can't wait the update, so far it has been pretty much just character introductions, but it shows so much promise.

Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
I don't know if this has been asked yet, but in the coming update, and even in the game so far, are we gettin and loli ass yet or what? I just can't be wasting my hard drive space unless I can see some beautiful lolis getting down.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I don't know if this has been asked yet, but in the coming update, and even in the game so far, are we gettin and loli ass yet or what? I just can't be wasting my hard drive space unless I can see some beautiful lolis getting down.
Literally the post before yours....
Or try reading other posts in the thread.

buff

May 29, 2017
So far it's really just been teasing, although we did get one short-but-glorious scene of a teen going down on her mother, and some hints that this sort of thing is going on all over town (!!).

Mas92

Jan 21, 2017
V 085 is available for some tiers, 084 been out for over a month but not here. F95zone has become a free advertising board for some devs without wanting to offer anything

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Im sad, this game with NTR would be PERFECT. The art of the character's and the background is sooooo cool, I hope in future you change your mind and try to introduce some NTR. :)
This is a Kinetic Novel (in case you haven't noticed), so IF it was introduced (which it will NOT be), then it will be forced for everyone (you know, cos of being a KN), so, it ain't happening I'm afraid.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
This is a Kinetic Novel (in case you haven't noticed), so IF it was introduced (which it will NOT be), then it will be forced for everyone (you know, cos of being a KN), so, it ain't happening I'm afraid.
I dont play the game, just look the photos and read the description of the game. If is a Knetic Novel, then it's not possible do what Im saying, sure hehehe. Thanks for your answer anyway friend :)

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
V 085 is available for some tiers, 084 been out for over a month but not here. F95zone has become a free advertising board for some devs without wanting to offer anything
In case you havn't been paying attention, the first release was public, and a preview of the next release was public. after which The releases will be public as each new update comes. For example when 0.085 beta is released to supporters,(not alphas) then 0.84 will be released to the public. and on and on it will go like that. the 0.084 will be here in a few weeks. If I didn't want to offer anything, the original release wouldn't have been free, and the 0.084 preview wouldn't have been free.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Developers are NOT obligated to make their games available here, it is a pirate site afterall, and given the fact that some do, people should be thankful that they do add the updates here, and not bitch about free advertising, since you are not paying for the game, nor is the "advertising" costing you anything at all, lol, just be thankful for what you get for free.

Last edited:

Mas92

Jan 21, 2017
Developers are NOT obligated to make their games available here, it is a pirate site afterall, and given the fact that some do, people should be thankful that they do add the updates here, and not bitch about free advertising, since you are not paying for the game, nor is the "advertising" costing you anything at all, lol, just be thankful for what you get for free.
Like you said this is a pirate forum not a waiting room for free charity, up to 3 months! This is ridiculous!
I like this game and I respect the developer and if it wasn't for the banking problems of my country, I would have supported him but like most of the times I prefer to wait for heroes from here and the developer can stick to his subscribers if he wants to make a long delay

Mas92

Jan 21, 2017
In case you havn't been paying attention, the first release was public, and a preview of the next release was public. after which The releases will be public as each new update comes. For example when 0.085 beta is released to supporters,(not alphas) then 0.84 will be released to the public. and on and on it will go like that. the 0.084 will be here in a few weeks. If I didn't want to offer anything, the original release wouldn't have been free, and the 0.084 preview wouldn't have been free.
If there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that delaying doesn't work. I thankful for public version but If even you didn't publish your game here someone else pirate it eventually
Never mind its your game and whatever you decide, I wish you success

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Like you said this is a pirate forum not a waiting room for free charity, up to 3 months! This is ridiculous!
I like this game and I respect the developer and if it wasn't for the banking problems of my country, I would have supported him but like most of the times I prefer to wait for heroes from here and the developer can stick to his subscribers if he wants to make a long delay
Different developers have different lengths of time before public release dates, or being added here, it's something we all have to live with if we are not subscribed to get earlier access.
It has been 2 months since 0.083 preview was added here, and 0.084 came out a little over a month ago, so not sure where this 3 months wait came from, lol, but either way, it's up to the developer how long his release schedule is, so just have to wait until it's available.

Mas92

Jan 21, 2017
Different developers have different lengths of time before public release dates, or being added here, it's something we all have to live with if we are not subscribed to get earlier access.
It has been 2 months since 0.083 preview was added here, and 0.084 came out a little over a month ago, so not sure where this 3 months wait came from, lol, but either way, it's up to the developer how long his release schedule is, so just have to wait until it's available.
What!?? what if someone like Drpinkcake decide to be a nice dev and release public update here after almost a year
It's like I'm talking with the developer's representative, this is a place for pirates, not beggars
Not gonna lie, I actually love this game and I check in here almost everyday just because of it but face a big middle finger, it's not worth it, eventually it appears on the latest updates page like all other games

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
What!?? what if someone like Drpinkcake decide to be a nice dev and release public update here after almost a year
It's like I'm talking with the developer's representative, this is a place for pirates, not beggars
Not gonna lie, I actually love this game and I check in here almost everyday just because of it but face a big middle finger, it's not worth it, eventually it appears on the latest updates page like all other games
Just remember one thing, developers owe you nothing, it has nothing to do with them "giving you the middle finger", and like you said yourself, games will eventually show up on the latest updates page, so I really don't see what your issue is.
If developers choose to, or not to, put their updates here that is up to them, not you.
All the complaining in the world won't change that, and just makes you sound entitled, so my advice to you, sit back and wait, if it shows up here, great, play, enjoy and be thankful.
If you can't wait, play something else until it shows up.
EDIT: This will be my last response on this subject, so if you want to continue ranting about it to yourself, go right ahead and enjoy :)

3.10 star(s) 73 Votes