3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

Mas92

Jan 21, 2017
Just remember one thing, developers owe you nothing, it has nothing to do with them "giving you the middle finger", and like you said yourself, games will eventually show up on the latest updates page, so I really don't see what your issue is.
If developers choose to, or not to, put their updates here that is up to them, not you.
All the complaining in the world won't change that, and just makes you sound entitled, so my advice to you, sit back and wait, if it shows up here, great, play, enjoy and be thankful.
If you can't wait, play something else until it shows up.
EDIT: This will be my last response on this subject, so if you want to continue ranting about it to yourself, go right ahead and enjoy :)
I can't believe that a well-known member cannot understand the purpose of this site, I prefer to thank the members and staffs of F95 for their uploads
You can have fun with waiting and be thankful to the dev every second, I'm done

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I can't believe that a well-known member cannot understand the purpose of this site, I prefer to thank the members and staffs of F95 for their uploads
You can have fun with waiting and be thankful to the dev every second, I'm done
I understand the purpose of the site perfectly, but clearly you don't, you just come off as entitled, pissy at the developer for not making their game available here for you on YOUR timetable.
Oh and just an FYI, no, I don't have to wait :p and even if I did, I wouldn't be here pissing and moaning about it, when there are plenty of other games on here to pass the time.
So have fun with that.

Reactions: KiraJames

Mas92

Jan 21, 2017
I understand the purpose of the site perfectly, but clearly you don't, you just come off as entitled, pissy at the developer for not making their game available here for you on YOUR timetable.
Oh and just an FYI, no, I don't have to wait :p and even if I did, I wouldn't be here pissing and moaning about it, when there are plenty of other games on here to pass the time.
So have fun with that.
Dude, it's not the first time a developer has done this, but it's the first time I've seen someone so happy about it!
We're in the same boat here, we don't want this to become routine, especially for new developers
After all, you are right, we should focus on other games and developers, we already wasted too much time here

jak3saw

Jan 14, 2020
aww i didnt realize it was basically just a prologue :/ (my own fault i missred version as almost done ^^)
well i wont be alive to see the game complete but honestly if the dev manage to keep up the quality and finish the game i think it will end up being an A+ gem :) the story had me hooked atlest ^^

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
aww i didnt realize it was basically just a prologue :/ (my own fault i missred version as almost done ^^)
well i wont be alive to see the game complete but honestly if the dev manage to keep up the quality and finish the game i think it will end up being an A+ gem :) the story had me hooked atlest ^^
The complete 0.084 beta should be posted here within the week, as I am about to release 0.085 beta to Subscribestar and Fanbox.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Ravenous-0.084Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

rumncoke11

Apr 1, 2018
Dude, it's not the first time a developer has done this, but it's the first time I've seen someone so happy about it!
We're in the same boat here, we don't want this to become routine, especially for new developers
After all, you are right, we should focus on other games and developers, we already wasted too much time here
All i hear is "I'm not getting my free stuff fast enough. How dare the dev expect fair recompense for his work" What a hill to die on. keep doubling down my man. I'll get out the popcorn

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
The story in this update was straight up idiotic. I actually replayed it because I thought that maybe I missed something but no, the reason the mom gives for her "relations" with Erica is the dumbest thing you can imagine. It's just bizzare.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 73 Votes