3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
What's up with the writing in this update? Everything is suddenly so snarky and the MC talks like such a douche to his Mom and Sis. This reeks of "Hello fellow kids" energy. Why can't writers just talk like normal people without masking everything in a THICC layer of snark, douchey sarcasm, and self referential humor ...

1679151517493.png

Reactions: Asur1

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
LamentEntertainment The game starting to feel like a blueball simulator at this point. Don't get me wrong I love the story and premise of the game as a incest fetish lover. Also randers and animations are top notch. BUT you are dragging the first (wake) sexual interaction with mc and mom-sister way too much. At last update I was like 'finally we do something with mom and sister at next update since the build up finished!' and this update nothing happened again. Like we should at least got a handjob or blowjob (again wake and full bj scene) from mom or sis at this point. There can be tons of variants for sex scenes (especially cannot wait for the threesome with a little bit of girl on girl action if it will happen at some point!) with mom and sis but it seems like you delibaretly doesn't want to start the sexual relationship for some reason even tho we already saw sis making oral sex with mom (even tho it's out of necessity) at the very early part of the game and I think there is already way more than enough build up for starting sexual-romantic relationship between mc and mom-sis. It just feels like you are dragging it for some purpose that I don't know. Is there any reason to dragging this so much? Will mc have romantic-sexual relationship with mom and sis at all?
LOL, this has more progress than a lot of games around in the short time of it's development, maybe you're just used to fast progress games ? There's many games around I would call blueball simulators, and this is not one of them.

Reactions: Fragmandk

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
More like some people don't check change logs, and they are probably from when it was just first coming out. For example, there is like 1400 images released since 4 versions ago when I last downloaded and that one was only the preview so yes this has had a decent amount released if compared to that version.

Games with an average of 300 or so images seems to have a decent amount of content if there is enough writing done with the images.

Jan 7, 2019
I assure you, there will be relations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TL DR
It will happen soon. Its not prolonged for any shady reasons.
I always find it funny that a dev who makes an incest game that most of us are here for decides to let sister and mother play but then says this for the person that is the mc oh the mc don't want to screw up but sure here lets have mother and sister eat each other out but blueball the brother because reasons how stupid is that line of thinking.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I assure you, there will be relations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL DR
It will happen soon. Its not prolonged for any shady reasons.
The "landlady"-"roommate" scene was really disturbing.
I saw a warning, but I wasn't expecting something like this.
So they're not just anybody. They're "special".
Try to understand a little why people are whining about this despite the warnings.
Will there be more disturbing scenes like this? (female/female lesbien scene)

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Please be advised - This game operates on the belief that lesbian activity contained within is not NTR.
If this is your first time playing, please note that it is, and will stay a kinetic novel until the end. (no choices)
Hi,
Please don't take what I have to say as criticism but heartfelt communication.

I learned long ago not to even bother with any kinetic novels as they always force content on me that I don't want. Your novel looked interesting so I at least read what you had to say about it and I was intrigued enough to try it out. I am happy and sad at the same time. Let me explain. You have a great story and I love all the Li's and you even have good sex scenes. The problem I have is really simple. I do not have a lesbian fetish and that kink is a major turnoff for me. Any Li that express any interest in another girl is no longer a viable Li for me. You obviously have that fetish or are writing for that audience.

I sub to several dozen creators because they have three qualities which are my gold standard. They are talented, make all kinks optional and I love their work. Most of them have bi-sexual and lesbian content but they understand that there are many out there who do not have that fetish and either bored by it or downright disgusted. They make all such content optional so that it never happened for me but it is there for those that want it. I understand the branching, alternate scenes and dialog necessary and I am sure that you do as well since you decided to go with a kinetic novel instead of a visual novel.

If the lesbian kink had been optional in your story then you would have me as a supporter right now. I have to put you on the list of creators that I cannot sub to. I do have hope as I have seen several creators learn from their first work and make all fetishes optional next time. Even one's with that particular fetish themselves. I wish you well and will check out your next novel to see if it is something I can get behind.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Hi,
Please don't take what I have to say as criticism but heartfelt communication.

I learned long ago not to even bother with any kinetic novels as they always force content on me that I don't want. Your novel looked interesting so I at least read what you had to say about it and I was intrigued enough to try it out. I am happy and sad at the same time. Let me explain. You have a great story and I love all the Li's and you even have good sex scenes. The problem I have is really simple. I do not have a lesbian fetish and that kink is a major turnoff for me. Any Li that express any interest in another girl is no longer a viable Li for me. You obviously have that fetish or are writing for that audience.

I sub to several dozen creators because they have three qualities which are my gold standard. They are talented, make all kinks optional and I love their work. Most of them have bi-sexual and lesbian content but they understand that there are many out there who do not have that fetish and either bored by it or downright disgusted. They make all such content optional so that it never happened for me but it is there for those that want it. I understand the branching, alternate scenes and dialog necessary and I am sure that you do as well since you decided to go with a kinetic novel instead of a visual novel.

If the lesbian kink had been optional in your story then you would have me as a supporter right now. I have to put you on the list of creators that I cannot sub to. I do have hope as I have seen several creators learn from their first work and make all fetishes optional next time. Even one's with that particular fetish themselves. I wish you well and will check out your next novel to see if it is something I can get behind.
So you did not even look a little way back i posted some screens for the new content selector i made in the game ??

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I understand, and thank you for your honesty without insult.
The story isn't designed to be filled with lesbian content. The content that is mainly referred to in the OP is an exception and a plot device. However there are other things in the game that do elude to lesbian activity. But that is mostly non gratuitous stuff.

In 0.088 there will be a content enable/disable choice in the main menu that will either exclude certain types of scenes, or just the animations themselves. (for example the very first lesbian scene. The disable option cuts the animation, adds an alternate render, and the conversation afterward carries on as normal)

That being said, that doesn't mean there will be lesbian activity outside of a threesome forthcoming, but with the content disabler, things will happen, but the option is there to hide the animation/sex scenes.

I don't say this to gain your monetary support. I just want to be clear as to what my intentions are for the story, and so you have a more clear understanding of what may be in store.

Thanks again.

Shangopadrama

Feb 12, 2019
Hello, this is the first time i am writing something here. But unfortunately I can't find any help anywhere, I can't install the novella on a Samsung S5e tablet because it's too big at 2.2 gig and the installation hangs. Older versions before 0.086 work.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
The story isn't designed to be filled with lesbian content. The content that is mainly referred to in the OP is an exception and a plot device. However there are other things in the game that do elude to lesbian activity. But that is mostly non gratuitous stuff.

In 0.088 there will be a content enable/disable choice in the main menu that will either exclude certain types of scenes, or just the animations themselves. (for example the very first lesbian scene. The disable option cuts the animation, adds an alternate render, and the conversation afterward carries on as normal)

That being said, that doesn't mean there will be lesbian activity outside of a threesome forthcoming, but with the content disabler, things will happen, but the option is there to hide the animation/sex scenes.

I don't say this to gain your monetary support. I just want to be clear as to what my intentions are for the story, and so you have a more clear understanding of what may be in store.

Thanks again.
That is actually pretty amazing news. Usually I read all the forums before I try something new and this time I didn't because you were so upfront on the 1st page that I didn't think it was necessary.

I was hoping the whole lesbian thing could be a plot device and that afterwards it wouldn't matter as they would all have the MC to be fulfilled. His sister is clear that she was only doing it out of love for her mother and that there was no sexual attraction there and hence no relationship. Her best friend on the other hand told her mother that she knew her condition was a lie and enjoyed doing it. If the lesbian scenes are necessary to the plot then just skipping them and me knowing it happened anyway is just as much of a turnoff as seeing it happen. It's the fact of it that is the problem. If I don't see it but know it is happening them my imagination is going to see the pictures anyway. That's just how the human mind works.

What I am saying is that skipping doesn't work unless the dialog is changed as well to indicate that the scenes never happened. If any of the Li's indicate that they are interested in other girls sexually even if I don't see it then they are still ruined as a Li for me and I no longer want to be with them. I love your work and I am willing to try your disabler. If it actually makes the content optional instead of skippable then I would be excited.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

Thanks again.
so just to be clear its an option to skip the scene but it still happens and dialog will reflect that it still happened?

razsoul

Feb 10, 2019
1679176261927.png

I'm getting a ton of errors on the new update, is this happening to anyone else? or can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Nobody has had any problems with the Official version. That's all I can speak to. sorry. I dont know anything about the version that was posted, or what was done with it between there and here.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
check my Subscribestar or Fanbox for more information. Its a free post. you should get the info that you need.
I read the post on Subscribestar and I was confused. The only canonical lesbian scene I have seen so far was the one between the MC's sister and their mother which you explicitly explained above. I was playing version 87. I was fine with that one once they explained why it was happening and that there was no relationship, just the daughter doing what was necessary to handle her mother's problem. We don't know for sure if they have done anything since then because of the way things have been worded and it has only been a couple of days. I figured this would end because the MC would be taking care of mom going forward and the sister wouldn't need to do it anymore.

I then had an epiphany. The enabler also refers to the other types of content that can be skipped. They hadn't been on my mind at all because I am fine with all of those kinks but I can see others being adverse to them. What it really boils down for me then is whether there will be canonical lesbian scenes going forward because otherwise the enabler will eliminate all the lesbian content.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I am now eagerly awaiting version 88 so that I can try it out.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I'm confused, does the developer say there won't be another lesbian scene (f/f) like the disturbing scene at the beginning of the game?

I have no problem with light lesbian scenes where the mc is the main focus. (m/f/f)

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes