3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
The mother daughter thing didn't bother me at all for the reason it's canon to the story line. Without it the story wouldn't really make sense. I also have to agree that it's in no way NTR. I wouldn't mind seeing a polyamorous theme established. For me a polyamorous harem would be more realistic than a straight harem where the girls are only allowed to have sex with the MC period.

I like options on things but there are times when certain scenarios are simply needed for the story they envision. Maybe the option to skip viewing but I understand not being avoidable when it's needed for plot reasons. I also think the pacing is just fine.

Interesting story thus far. I look forward to more.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
What the fuck people can vote characters out of the game?

Also "disturbing scene", Jesus Christ stop coddling these people and just ignore the posters who can't deal with the MC not being center of everything.
No characters were voted out of the game. the only votes to my SS and FB were about choices of new characters.
the other vote that I think you may be referring to was for sex scenes for more niche characters. However, since we are adding a content enable/disable option. that vote doesnt matter because you can simply choose to disable that type of content. (milf, smol, lesbian, gilf, monster, and in the future, probably non-plot encounters. more on that later)

May 1, 2018
Tags that are not planned (but not limited to)
pregnancy

Wait, I cannot give my babies to Aunt and Mom:cry:
Please dev, give it a chance.

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen this much concentrated whining about a games content before.

more smols/no smols
More milfs/no milfs
More instant gratification/more slow burn
More incest/no incest
Long haired mc/mc with a hair cut
Pregnancy/no pregnancy
kinetic novel/more choices

If Lament can pull it off maybe the multiple option switches will work well but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a dev add more than one or two content switches before and that was usually for ntr.

don’t even get me started in those who consider the mother daughter scene unbearable ntr.

it’s no wonder many devs don’t publicly show up on the forum anymore.

I for one enjoy the game as is. Not sure I’m crazy about where the horror part of the story is going but willing to wait and see what Laments vision is. Not to crazy about the zombified female villain either but willing to wait and see there too.

hang in there Lament!

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I'm confused, does the developer say there won't be another lesbian scene (f/f) like the disturbing scene at the beginning of the game?

I have no problem with light lesbian scenes where the mc is the main focus. (m/f/f)
disturbing ? pfft :ROFLMAO:

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
disturbing ? pfft :ROFLMAO:
I speak for myself in my comments. I don't speak for society like other idiots.
A disturbing scene in my opinion.
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

A warning for those wondering.
Anyway, it looks like there will be f/f scenes in the game in the future, I guess he doesn't want to answer because he's afraid of people reacting again.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I speak for myself in my comments. I don't speak for society like other idiots.
A disturbing scene in my opinion.
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

A warning for those wondering.
Anyway, it looks like there will be f/f scenes in the game in the future, I guess he doesn't want to answer because he's afraid of people reacting again.
As stated, scenes will be able to be turned off of certain types, so I don't see the big deal

Reactions: KiGa

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The shutdown option is just an illusion. It's said that even if you don't see those scenes, you'll know it's happening in the story.
I say this to inform people correctly.
Fair enough, but keep in mind it's still a kinetic novel, and as such it's not worth writing a whole bunch of alternative dialogue for it, but at least people can skip scenes they don't want to see, so there's some compromise.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The Android version is still uninstallable?
What version of Android is on your device, if it's not 11 or higher then it won't install, due to older Android versions having a 2GB file size limit.
Or maybe you didn't uninstall the old version first ? (make sure you backup your saves first).
Or, you don't have enough space on your device to install it.
EDIT: Nevermind, I tried it myself and it won't install, version 0.086 Beta that is

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Ravenous v0.090 Beta

!!!New Start Required!!!

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Good God.
The official links don't have a virus warning, It will be posted in a couple of days. I cant/wont do anything about pirated/leaked links. The best I'll do is replace the links when I release the update to the public.

There will most likely be lesbian content in the future, and no I have no fear of posting the answer to that.
If I gave a shit about people whining , I wouldn't post here in the first place. Everyone has preferences.
I try to oblige who I can within reason and not detouring my main objective, but at the end, it's a story that I write with my own preferences, and hopefully they may line up with others.

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes