3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah I can't download the update. It just says Download interrupted. Virus detected.
Detected: Trojan:Script/Sabsik.FL.B!ml

by windows defender
virus ....
Think there is a bug with the new version of Windows Defender that triggers false positives on renpy games.
Cause we're getting virus reports even from files that devs uploaded officially and even olds files that never detected anything malicious before.

, but if you're still worried then delete it I guess.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Good God.
The official links don't have a virus warning, It will be posted in a couple of days. I cant/wont do anything about pirated/leaked links. The best I'll do is replace the links when I release the update to the public.

There will most likely be lesbian content in the future, and no I have no fear of posting the answer to that.
If I gave a shit about people whining , I wouldn't post here in the first place. Everyone has preferences.
I try to oblige who I can within reason and not detouring my main objective, but at the end, it's a story that I write with my own preferences, and hopefully they may line up with others.
Girl on girl content is amazingly hot. Especially in harem settings. Cannot wait more of it especially with mc watching and joining. Also I'm saying this as an extremely anti-ntr guy. Keep up the good work!

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Think there is a bug with the new version of Windows Defender that triggers false positives on renpy games.
Cause we're getting virus reports even from files that devs uploaded officially and even olds files that never detected anything malicious before.

, but if you're still worried then delete it I guess.
Thanks for coming here and posting that

Reactions: monroe

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I'm thoroughly enjoying this Lament.
I can take or leave the loli and the incest, but they do serve to make everything feell wrong in this game.
I love the atmosphere.

Reactions: LamentEntertainment

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Why does Claudine say she was voted out of the game? She's smoking hot!
you can go to SS and look
Also she was voted out by the supporters but i wanted her back so i made a content select system to add and remove stuff people dont want to see.
Also her angry was meant as a joke due to me liking her also.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Kinetic novels do have very basic choices in them, just to add basic flavor because your choices throughout the game make no difference to the end of the story. I have never played an avn yet where you never got a single choice. I like kinetic novels, but i also like to have a couple of choices as to what I do, even if it doesn't matter at the end :)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Kinetic novels do have very basic choices in them, just to add basic flavor because your choices throughout the game make no difference to the end of the story. I have never played an avn yet where you never got a single choice. I like kinetic novels, but i also like to have a couple of choices as to what I do, even if it doesn't matter at the end :)
Kinetic Novel's in general have zero choices, what you're describing is not 100% a KN, KN's have no interraction with the story.

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Ravenous v0.087.1 Beta

Download

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow 240-something mb, it is compressed?bc the old one (the one without the firm that couldn't be installed) was around 2gb

muskito

Aug 29, 2019
Ravenous [0.087.1 Beta] Compressed With UAGC 2.3.0 Fixed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux(2.58 GB/272 MB) :WorkUpload,PixelDrain.
I'm geting issues when trying to convert to Mac using Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266.

Error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/DADOS/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/DADOS/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 427, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "/DADOS/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "/DADOS/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Mon Mar 20 15:06:19 2023

Reactions: Asenaris

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Kinetic Novel's in general have zero choices, what you're describing is not 100% a KN, KN's have no interraction with the story.
thanks for the clarification, I can then safely say then that I have never played a truly KN. I will certainly try this game.

Sven2022

Jun 23, 2022
i have just started the game and just wonder
whats the excuse for an teenage daughter to lick her moms pussy?
i cant think of any LOL

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes