3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
New version will be out to tiers probably within a week. I'm hoping. Im finishing the renders for the last scene the next few days(real job permitting). then 0.088 will be out to tiers, and on release schedule from there. It's a bigger update than usual. over twice the size. If you want almost daily updates, join discord.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Yeah, its an american thing that I idnt think about being misunderstood by people. In the us, a lot of the time kids call their parents good friends, aunt, or uncle. Candace and Amelia are not related to mc or Naomi. There is already incest in the game, Just not with those characters. Sorry for the misunderstanding

Sven2022

Jun 23, 2022
More Pussy licking with mom in this update?
the only hot content so far ;)

he could atleast put out the changelog for free

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I am going to go ahead and say this ahead of time.
There is some slight sexual content in 0.088.
0.088 is almost 3 times as long as my last few updates. I want to get a bunch of the story out of the way so it doesnt drag on for too long (based on my own opinion, and concerns)
It's focused more on progression of a few relationships and the plot.
There is also a bit of sexual content that happens in a bit of a darker manner, but It will serve its purpose.
Nothing too gratuitous. (as far as being too dark)

0.089 will have more sexual content and sexual advancement with one of the younger characters.
0.089 will also include a threesome.

These animations are already being worked on and almost half of the update dialogue has been written, along with the renders being mapped to it.

I apologize if this isn't good news to some, But it's what I want to do.

To those that are waiting for the sex, It's going to be happening more often from this point forward, as the relationships are starting to get closer to that. It still will never be a fuck-fest, with no pace.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Any "mom" content in 0.88 beta?
if there is i join your subscribestar adult right away ;)
I can only really say yes and no. it may not go as far as you want, but there is substantial advancement between m/s.
Some may view it as a tease, but its an important step to get to the sex.

I would advise playing the update when it gets here before making that decision.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
i joined anyway
dont have the patience to wait

just one suggestion.
m/s content is great but whats far more hot is to see mom and her daughter playing around when the MC watches.
i hope for more of that in the future ;)

/Rev2019
I actually have a scene planned for just that. It will also take care of a few other things as well. Ngl, its gonna be a few updates away, but you will surely get this specific scenario at some point.

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Can we get update links other than Mega and Mixdrop like Gfile and Pixeldrain and Workupload? Because the two sites are terrible especially Mixdrop

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes