3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.87.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 193 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my Android port

Reactions: Borrowed_Distant

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Mar 1, 2023
The timeline doesn't make much sense. He's been gone for 10 years, but even if you set the sister's age to 18, some of the dialogue doesn't fit. She'd have been 8 at the time, and yet they are surprised about how much each other changed. And it's even worse when you lower her age (as the developer obviously intended). If she's 14, she'd have been a toddler when he left. And they very much don't talk like teenagers. The only exception is the girl that looks like Mandy from Billy and Mandy.

Reactions: Ziczic

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
This is on beta now for a few weeks. Any idea when the final update of this version is released?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
This is on beta now for a few weeks. Any idea when the final update of this version is released?
Forget the weird version naming here. The game is released as an "Alpha" version for the subs first, and with that the previous version becomes a "Beta" and is released to the public.

Reactions: hubvan

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Forget the weird version naming here. The game is released as an "Alpha" version for the subs first, and with that the previous version becomes a "Beta" and is released to the public.
there is more content for "beta" the "alpha" is like a prerelease to some subs. this update is biigger than the last few by a decent size, so its taking a bit longer.

KovskyAnker

May 29, 2022
1682120625078.png
1682120635866.png
Why could that not all be one line? Breaking it up sounds really odd and puts off the flow of conversation.

Not a fan of everything in italics either, they're usually used for thoughts not speech

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
View attachment 2563882
View attachment 2563883
Why could that not all be one line? Breaking it up sounds really odd and puts off the flow of conversation.

Not a fan of everything in italics either, they're usually used for thoughts not speech
I think you need a bowl of my S8N's ramen...

Yup. I thought that instead of saying it.

Honestly though, I'm just happy LamentEntertainment actually appears to be mostly proofreading before releases...but yeah, Naomi could also have thoughts like: "Mmm, look at that foot long...(thinking)"

I wouldn't complain much about the styling of the text at this point. I could see it being an issue if the dev offered options with font size so those blind as a bat geezers like me can read it but have it break up over multiple pages.

Enough talk. Time for dinner, featuring naked apron!

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
View attachment 2563882
View attachment 2563883

That was earlier game, and some dialogue was not fixed/redone due to the fact that the players had to start a new game a few times already due to code changes/rollback issues with saves from previous dialogue changes, so it was best left alone at the time.
Maybe when the game is finished it can all be cleaned up for a final release, just have to wait and see.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Umm, is there an incest mod or something because I thought Candace was the MC's Mom's sister. That would make Candace...Auntie Candace....right??? And Candace's daughter would be the cousin then right??

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes