3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
hi can you avoid lesbian or not
I my play you could not, but I don't remember if the game has options for content at start (I think it does), but even if not I think there was only 2 scenes of girl/girl... but for me the game is not worth downloading at this point, maybe it will get better after a few updates....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Djsjcs

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

you can input the ages and every single one of them have visable tits.

I did as the rules state.

Secondly, why would you play a game with a loli tag and then whine about the loli?

yoonbalol

May 8, 2023
Any loli content in this? Or... any content at all? Tags don't look very promising. But the younger girls are sexy.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

you can input the ages and every single one of them have visable tits.

I did as the rules state.

Secondly, why would you play a game with a loli tag and then whine about the loli?
because you can’t cure stupidity

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Auto play would be nice.
Havn't used it myself, but does the button in the quick menu not work?

Edit: nevermind, I used Kogas port. Probably a feature from him then.
Maybe there is a shortcut key you also can use for that, but I don't know that for sure.

Last edited:

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
Great update!
Feel like you’ve taken it up another notch. I think part of it is the plot feels more like it’s coming together better now. We could use a little exposition on why things are going a little slow with the mother as far as her “condition” dictates though, not that I’m gonna lose any sleep over it lol.

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes