3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MC gets given super important task to do.

Does MC A, do the super important task. B, fanny around and forget the super important thing or C, fanny around and forget the super important thing whilst also leaving it lying around for other people to keep picking up after being told specifically not to do that.

So, he has a girls literal soul in a ring. Her "soul" asked to be returned to her body, it's super important. Not only does he not do it but he leaves it lying around and on show for 2 other people to wear and risk losing her soul forever.

There is no other way of saying it, this MC is an idiot.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
MC gets given super important task to do.

Does MC A, do the super important task. B, fanny around and forget the super important thing or C, fanny around and forget the super important thing whilst also leaving it lying around for other people to keep picking up after being told specifically not to do that.

So, he has a girls literal soul in a ring. Her "soul" asked to be returned to her body, it's super important. Not only does he not do it but he leaves it lying around and on show for 2 other people to wear and risk losing her soul forever.

There is no other way of saying it, this MC is an idiot.
I mean... I knew that he was an idiot the moment he ran away from his mum and sister having a blast in mum's bed. But that surely didn't help matters any, lol.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Good lord, can girls not keep their hands off other people's jewelry!? (And yes, the MC is an idiot for just leaving it laying around, wide open, instead of taking it back to the owner!)

*facepalm*

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
So you don't like seeing girls put it on and get nekkid ? What's wrong with you ? LMAO.
One statement does not logically follow from the other.

I'm not saying I don't like them getting naked. I'm saying it seems pretty stupid in the game to the point where it kinda breaks the immersion for a second when you just see him keep putting this very special ring right out in the open with the box left wide open. And then of course the girls wander along and "hurr durr a ring!" and put it on without a second thought.

It's ridiculous.

Love the end result, but hate how absurd the story is in getting us to that point, in an otherwise well written and serious game.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
First of all, I get where you are coming from. I do.
That being said lets look at some movie plots. just saying.

"hey, were out here in the woods and our car broke down. Lets go stay in that scary ass looking house for some shelter.
or one of my favorites, "the killer is on the loose, let me wander across this camp ground alone to go take a shower all by myself".

I'm not arguing that its absurd, not at all. I love campy stuff like that. But, I will say that the ring needed to be found again so the story may continue in a certain direction for certain characters.

Also, after Erica fucked with the ring the first time, he had the right to every expectation of privacy in his own room, considering Erica knew better at that point than to fuck with the ring. He had no Idea Erica would bring Katherine down there, and erica had no idea that Katherine would be nosey.

I'm leaning on my second point more than the first of course.

again, I can see how people would be thinking what they do, but the mc isn't being an idiot(in this instance, at least), its erica that should have known better, but she's just being a little sister.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.088 beta

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 256 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Pudthumper

buff

May 29, 2017
Yet another update without any more teenaged girls eating out their mothers. My god, was it just... a tease? A bait and switch? Oh the humanity.....

Last edited:

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
What is Smol content?
Content that is not hyper. I haven't seen any mega-boobage in this game, yet. Just-right proportions on the adult female characters so far.

Most of the smol characters you meet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am a common sewer (connoisseur) of such content. I like this one.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
I'd be betting everyone has their crazy ex stories, lol.
Yup. I funked up with that one..."Never stick your dick in crazy." I did. She got arrested and deported. You know how bad you have to funk things up and piss off the wrong judge enough to get jailed THEN deported?! She did. I nope'd out and took the kids.

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes