3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
The option was added so it will be in place later for the grand matriarch (grand mother) or others that may be in the story later on. There is no monster sex as of now. It will still be a little down the road.
That doesn't actually give me any useful information, dude. Who/what are the monsters and who are they having sex with?

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
That doesn't actually give me any useful information, dude. Who/what are the monsters and who are they having sex with?
The monster is the Grand Matriarch as the dev just said. She's the purple monster-looking face in the final picture (40_16.png) on the first post. And she will presumably be trying to shag the MC based on the plot as it stands at present.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though that's just a theory. A game theory.

If Lament isn't giving more info than that it's either because they haven't decided exactly what it might entail yet (as it's still a ways off in the development cycle) or they just don't want to. Either are valid options. If you're worried about what that content might be, say no to the question in-game and skip it.

Otherwise, you can just wait and see like the rest of us.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
The monster is the Grand Matriarch as the dev just said. She's the purple monster-looking face in the final picture (40_16.png) on the first post. And she will presumably be trying to shag the MC based on the plot as it stands at present.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though that's just a theory. A game theory.

If Lament isn't giving more info than that it's either because they haven't decided exactly what it might entail yet (as it's still a ways off in the development cycle) or they just don't want to. Either are valid options. If you're worried about what that content might be, say no to the question in-game and skip it.

Otherwise, you can just wait and see like the rest of us.
Well aren't you a good little doggie.

The point of tags and transparency is to let the audience know what they are getting into. The tags for this game are already wrong. It is not unreasonable to ask what kind of monsters he's referring to. Nothing you've said in this comment was of any value whatsoever. The guy is an adult and he doesn't need you to protect him from people asking for simple clarity.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
The option was added so it will be in place later for the grand matriarch (grand mother) or others that may be in the story later on. There is no monster sex as of now. It will still be a little down the road.
You would be totally remiss not to use King Diamond's "Welcome Home" when introducing grandma...:devilish:

"Grandma what was it liiiiike, to be on that holiday siiiiite!"

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
There will be demon type monsters later in the story that the MC will have the option to have sex with. I don't know how else to answer the question. Also, there is no monster sex tag yet, because it isn't in the game yet.
Thank you. This is basically what I wanted to know, with all the ridiculous shenanigans that ensue in this game I had no idea if you were gonna add some tentacle monster or some weird shit like that. You said there would be no rape scene, yet forcing people to engage in sex acts at gunpoint, sure seems like rape to me. The worst thing however is this ring business, it's really incomprehensibly stupid.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Thank you. This is basically what I wanted to know, with all the ridiculous shenanigans that ensue in this game I had no idea if you were gonna add some tentacle monster or some weird shit like that. You said there would be no rape scene, yet forcing people to engage in sex acts at gunpoint, sure seems like rape to me. The worst thing however is this ring business, it's really incomprehensibly stupid.
I'm sorry you don't like it. And no. No tentacle shit.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Ah yes! That answers my question, I was in-between 'wtf is that' and 'can we fuck it?' xD

• Haha
Reactions: hzjujk and PapaPhat
Jun 6, 2021
I swear sites need to start forcing the shota tag on games that draw little boys and try to get out of it with a disclaimer saying they are 18.

• Angry
Reactions: Orlox

samis

May 24, 2017
HI. FIRST TIME TRYING THIS. not trying to be THE ONE but any suggestion on age numbers for characters

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes