3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
The art is wonderful, the girls are beautiful... But the story, dude, is too crazy.
I wouldn't say that's a bad thing. At least it's original. As in, a breath of fresh air. Most games here are full of cliches, and not even well written ones. Like "oops, i walked in on my roommate changing, what to do, what to do"? The better ones manage to inject humor to distract from it, but most don't even do that.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
I think the story is pretty great. A load of backstory around people and events. An interesting plot to follow along with. And on top of the interesting storyline, we get a whole bunch of sexy ladies that wanna shag the brains out of the MC. Sounds like a bargain to me, lol.

My only complaint is one that is common among almost all VN stories. You can't just focus on resolving the plot, as the characters tend to do one, maybe two things a day before they're done and dusted. Need to head off for a nice nap after their 30 minutes of daily activity.

But those activities have all been interesting and I want to learn more about the world, the characters and the magic. And find time to help the family out with their issues too of course.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
any chance you got another one? :)
Was sending DM as if this were another game's forum. Maybe Papa is smoking too much weed... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
It's right there on the OP... 0.089 alpha is here at the link below.

Here on F95 and on the dev's it's still...
Version: 0.088 beta

Hope that helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1688744063563.png

Nice get up this summer ...

1688744103222.png

This is good also .. covering enough to not be vulgar,
with enough legs free to risquee.

1688744172626.png

Wow .. now we”re talking .. beach body with a beach activity oriented get up.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
new version?
Not yet, unless you wanna pay the dev some monies to be an alpha tester. Update on his Fanbox says

Me? I prefer my sexy pixels to proof-read first...and an occasional "Chen's Chow Shop" inserted into my games... :devilish:

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy
3.10 star(s) 74 Votes