3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

ahahlberg

Jan 23, 2022
Is there a way to make the text box more transparent?
if you're playing on a PC or Mac I would assume you could use the 'h' key to remove any textbox temporarily if you want to see something occluded by text and then press 'h' again to restore it. If that's your goal then keep in mind that's part of the ren'py engine and works on any ren'py game.

Reactions: hmorphone

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
A textbox opacity slider has been added. It will be available when the alpha is released to tiers and I guess when the next public version gets here. Also, I may be wrong, but I think somebody posted a file somewhere in the thread to help with that. I'm not sure.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Here's my unofficial android port of Ravenous v0.087.1 Beta

Download

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cebs, hope you are at work on .088. The official Android update has no UI.

Reactions: Kuba1 and Arlondale

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

you can input the ages and every single one of them have visable tits.

I did as the rules state.

Secondly, why would you play a game with a loli tag and then whine about the loli?
because we've seen a random issue on this site before where some games are cool while others are not. at this point it's not very clear anymore. a lot of 2D games are allowed despite having almost baby face like characters that act like a 7 year old while 3D games are not even close in terms of what is allowed (it's mental to think that a 3D character child is closer to a real life child) than a 2D character) here for some reason this game got a pass despite rule 7 and we just want to know what is so different about this one.

this isn't a complaint, the more freedom the better.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
because we've seen a random issue on this site before where some games are cool while others are not. at this point it's not very clear anymore. a lot of 2D games are allowed despite having almost baby face like characters that act like a 7 year old while 3D games are not even close in terms of what is allowed (it's mental to think that a 3D character child is closer to a real life child) than a 2D character) here for some reason this game got a pass despite rule 7 and we just want to know what is so different about this one.

this isn't a complaint, the more freedom the better.
I completely understand that part of it. Before the initial release, I actually modified the body of a few girls to comply after a back and forth with a mod about it. I wanted to make sure I was following the rules properly.

Also, the comment about whining, was really aimed at actual complaints about it earlier in the thread.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
These are from 2 different phones, and both the same exact game file.
There is a UI on the apk version. I have no Idea why it only shows up on certain phones.
Apk does autosave though fyi Screenshot_2023-05-30-20-05-51-896_game.ravenous.jpg Screenshot_20230530_130413_Ravenous.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pudthumper

Arlondale

Sep 28, 2020
These are from 2 different phones, and both the same exact game file.
There is a UI on the apk version. I have no Idea why it only shows up on certain phones.
Apk does autosave though fyi View attachment 2663173 View attachment 2663174
If it helps, I use a Google Pixel 6a. Previous version worked fine on this phone, and I have never seen this glitch on renpy games before. It's just nice to be able to save and return to.... Certain scenes XD

Reactions: Pudthumper

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I'm enjoying this so far, but
what's the deal with all..
the strange breaks in the...
sentences?

It kind of makes reading a bit disorienting- I'm almost reminded of that video where someone was singing a song where the lyrics were 1 syllable behind the notes. It's quite jarring at times.
What doesn't make sense is that it isn't always like that. Which makes me wonder if the dev is doing it to try and get some kind of an artistic point across?

Reactions: parceload

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
god, this latest beta was a bit of a blue baller man. I mean: sleeping all naked and rubbing up against 2 cuties, one even fondles your dick and nothing slips into narrow places???? pfff. dude also doesn't even go and jerk off after getting blue balled like that? Must have the libido of an decrepit old man.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Regarding android menu

Make sure your screen is set to auto-rotate, otherwise the menu wont show up. I just had to do it on mine.

I will update link with a new file.

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes