3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I still don't get why the MC has to look like 12. It's fucking disconcerting.

Plus...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the Mc is a moron.

Last edited:

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Seems like the MEGA file has been deleted/the link doesnt work in the OP for Android, can someone fix it?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm not complaining about any game but I'd rather wait when there are more scenes, an hour of reading rather than 5 minutes and waiting a month or more for the next update just because he wants to make as much money as possible
Your fourth complaining post in this thread already. Why are you actually still here? :FacePalm:

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I'm not complaining about any game but I'd rather wait when there are more scenes, an hour of reading rather than 5 minutes and waiting a month or more for the next update just because he wants to make as much money as possible
Firstly, it takes me a while to make what i do make. Im not milking. I have other obligations in life. Move along if u have so many issues with what im doing. Im pretty transparent as to whats happening day to day in my discord, I also update ss and fb frequently with information. Perhaps being rude with your assumptions without knowing anything will matter to somebody else. Not me. I stress a lot over the amount of time ppl have to wait as it is. I wont cater to people that are rude while expecting free shit.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Firstly, it takes me a while to make what i do make. Im not milking. I have other obligations in life. Move along if u have so many issues with what im doing. Im pretty transparent as to whats happening day to day in my discord, I also update ss and fb frequently with information. Perhaps being rude with your assumptions without knowing anything will matter to somebody else. Not me. I stress a lot over the amount of time ppl have to wait as it is. I wont cater to people that are rude while expecting free shit.
free or not, no need to cater to rude people. while I understand the point of for free there is less patience. Some take the "I payed so take my shit" mentality as a right.

Infact I would go farther to say no need to cater. You are here to tale a story unless you do a sudden bate and switch (not just a "perceived" one) where is the problem.

I'll be the first to say user impute is important, but user impute should stay as that. Demands, threats, insults we all can do without.

If your supporters and fans like what you do is that not good enough? Who are you making the game for? everyone, yourself, or those that like what you do, and those that take like a step farther to support you?

At a glance I could see the time and effort put into the game. Anyone expecting things to move faster without a team doing the graphics alone is reaching. People see a lot of these ren'py games as just "screenshot simulators", but often have no idea how much time setting up that "screenshot" takes.

Yes there are a lot of "milking" games here, but you can't let yourself go to the point you see milkers everywhere. That's how honest devs get berried under all the milkers, and we only get left with those big milkers making a ton for doing nothing going nowhere fast.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Says not complaining, proceeds to complain.
You know, splitting it up between Alpha and Beta still takes the same amount of time to make it, also means people have to wait less time to play parts of the game.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Those types get an instant, one way ticket to my ignored list. Pretty sure they are the reason this site gives us that ignore button. You never need to listen to that toxic shit, my friend.

I've been playing Ravenous since early on and while it is rather different than my typical AVN fare, it is intriguing, sexy and I have enjoyed this wild ride immensely! You keep making the story that YOU have to tell us and this will continue to be a favorite. Your story is intriguing, spooky and sexy. The exceptional renders range from hot and sexy to horrific and scary! I'm just hoping that we get the option to kill off Charles, the "mother" creature that he worships and the rest of that cannibal cult before all is said and done. I sense at least two possible ending options based on player choice... to join the cult or to kill the cult... My preference will always be the latter of the two but my curiosity makes cats jealous so I will have to see both ends... Phat is a fiend like that! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Thanks for a fun and wild ride, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Those types get an instant, one way ticket to my ignored list. Pretty sure they are the reason this site gives us that ignore button. You never need to listen to that toxic shit, my friend.

I've been playing Ravenous since early on and while it is rather different than my typical AVN fare, it is intriguing, sexy and I have enjoyed this wild ride immensely! You keep making the story that YOU have to tell us and this will continue to be a favorite. Your story is intriguing, spooky and sexy. The exceptional renders range from hot and sexy to horrific and scary! I'm just hoping that we get the option to kill off Charles, the "mother" creature that he worships and the rest of that cannibal cult before all is said and done. I sense at least two possible ending options based on player choice... to join the cult or to kill the cult... My preference will always be the latter of the two but my curiosity makes cats jealous so I will have to see both ends... Phat is a fiend like that! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Thanks for a fun and wild ride, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
There is at least 1 ending you havnt considered.

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes