3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
I wont cater to people that are rude while expecting free shit.
My ramen shop DOES cater though...but definitely not for free.

Be patient if you can't support the devs when they try to make a little coin before someone leaks the update. These reprobates have actually been pretty consistent with NOT leaking though...

Now two OTHER games with da lolis I have to either monitor their site directly (IA2) or wait for a leak on other sites (watching certain modders on THIS site helps) since that dev doesn't upload to F95...

Either way you can always go to McDonald's and get a Happy Meal and just be happy with what you saved by NOT supporting the dev...or your local independent ramen shop owner. :devilish:

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Those types get an instant, one way ticket to my ignored list. Pretty sure they are the reason this site gives us that ignore button. You never need to listen to that toxic shit, my friend.

I've been playing Ravenous since early on and while it is rather different than my typical AVN fare, it is intriguing, sexy and I have enjoyed this wild ride immensely! You keep making the story that YOU have to tell us and this will continue to be a favorite. Your story is intriguing, spooky and sexy. The exceptional renders range from hot and sexy to horrific and scary! I'm just hoping that we get the option to kill off Charles, the "mother" creature that he worships and the rest of that cannibal cult before all is said and done. I sense at least two possible ending options based on player choice... to join the cult or to kill the cult... My preference will always be the latter of the two but my curiosity makes cats jealous so I will have to see both ends... Phat is a fiend like that! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Thanks for a fun and wild ride, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was thinking maybe a Dark Crystal type re-merge of the two halves. I suppose there is also the possibility of a proper bad ending where MC and his whole harem end up 'getting wood'.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
MC is incredibly passive, indecisive, meak and pathetic. Always sorry this and sorry that. Blames himself for every obstacle or conflict, thinking that he needed to understand cituation better or to solve conflict in another way. Every time he try to stand for himself it ends with him apologizing, even if others in the wrong. Charachters always tells (lecturing) him about how he must fell or react to different cituations and he always agree to it. He gets girls attention only bcause of plot armor. How he walks without spine only god knows...
1692349601480.png
1692349640188.png
1692350677799.png
1692349849832.png
1692349900127.png
1692349950532.png
1692350096079.png
And thats only what I remembered through fast skip.

Last edited:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
MC is incredibly passive, indecisive, meak and pathetic. Always sorry this and sorry that. Blames himself for every obstacle or conflict, thinking that he needed to understand cituation better or to solve conflict in another way. Every time he try to stand for himself it ends with him apologizing, even if others in the wrong. Charachters always tells (lecturing) him about how he must fell or react to different cituations and he always agree to it. He gets girls attention only bcause of plot armor. How he walks without spine only god knows...
MC didn't appear like that to me.
When I enter a secluded village, in wich I know nobody, meeting the other part of my family the first time, wich is having an affiar in front of my eyes, get nearly killed by wooden statues and learn that magic is real... well I would be careful and cautios.
All theses people propably know much more about stuff like this and I, John Snow, know nothing. :-D

Also, when MC and his sister were in the clothing store (?), MC started being totally agressive against the store owner, without any reason, propably thinking the owner was hitting on his sister, from who he doesn't even know wether she is single or not.
I felt he behaved like a total douchebag. xD

And even if our MC is "incredibly passive, indecisive, meak and pathetic": People like that exist too.
I have no problem playing somebody like that for a change. :)

...but I got upset with him, when he forgot to hide the ring... damn! So stupid! You had one fucking job!

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
And even if our MC is "incredibly passive, indecisive, meak and pathetic": People like that exist too.
I have no problem playing somebody like that for a change. :)

...but I got upset with him, when he forgot to hide the ring... damn! So stupid! You had one fucking job!
His carelessness with the ring is my biggest bug bear with the MC. Supernatural force tells you to get this item to a specific person asap, and he just pops it down, open, in plain sight more than once and keeps putting off doing that one task.

"It can wait a day. Or two. Or till I get back from my trip out of town. No big rush..."

Dude!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ravenous [v0.089 beta] [Lament Entertainment] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.088 -> v0.089 [680 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.088 -> v0.089 [676 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Ravenous v0.089 Beta Compressed

Win 4 GB/419 MB :

P.S: Not Included Mac and Android versions ;) (Packed With 7zip)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Thats quick talk about pregnancy :rolleyes: - its not maybe a fun tag to some :eek: but this affect game endings (Happy Ending) :cool:(y)

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
Okay I get that it's probably part of the standard engine and not all early builds include it. But damn is it annoying in every option to set auto forward and then it's not even part of the game. Just in general it's annoying when it's not included but maybe something for the future.

Reactions: Janus_Apex

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Android port for Ravenous(0.089 beta) , with alternative save location( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.ravenous),i.e no need to worry about your saves. Your saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Usual Gestures enabled, Textbox Transparency slider, Text Size Slider, Delete Saves, Font Size Scaling, Quick Menu toggle button (Off/On Quick menu buttons)

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link:

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes