3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You may go to options menu at any time and enable/disable
smol=loli/younger characters.
Oh ok, thank you. So is not really a problem i can enable it for the smol/milf, 3some.

Edit# 1

Ok i edit me post because using search i think i find the answer for this question about monster.
For now i leave it enable :ROFLMAO:

Anyway thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok :LOL: I didn't expect to make a post shortly after the previous one.
But being different from the other one, I thought I had to make a new one and not edit the old one.
I'm faced with a decision to make. And I appeal to users, because the developer will not be able to answer me this question. Or at least I think.

I find myself having to choose Erica's age. The base game tells me 18 years old.
But looking at her I can't see her as 18 years old. What age did you all give her?
Instinctively I think 16 years old. But I could be wrong, after all it is not the first time that I find myself in front of a girl who physically looked less, but who was actually bigger. In short, what is your advice?

Be that as it may, I don't know why but already during the first stages of the game, I have that feeling of a Silent Hill style plot :ROFLMAO:what to say if these are the prospects, it promises to be an excellent title.

anyway thank you again for let's us play you game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Ok :LOL: I didn't expect to make a post shortly after the previous one.
But being different from the other one, I thought I had to make a new one and not edit the old one.
I'm faced with a decision to make. And I appeal to users, because the developer will not be able to answer me this question. Or at least I think.

I find myself having to choose Erica's age. The base game tells me 18 years old.
But looking at her I can't see her as 18 years old. What age did you all give her?
Instinctively I think 16 years old. But I could be wrong, after all it is not the first time that I find myself in front of a girl who physically looked less, but who was actually bigger. In short, what is your advice?

Be that as it may, I don't know why but already during the first stages of the game, I have that feeling of a Silent Hill style plot :ROFLMAO:what to say if these are the prospects, it promises to be an excellent title.

anyway thank you again for let's us play you game
you can set the age at what ever you want

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
has the story in this game changed? I don't remember it being even remotely this interesting last time i played it. it's possible the first time i played it was super early and it didn't have the supernatural aspects to it yet and then after that i didn't think i'd like it so just skipped most of the dialoge...anyway, this shit is very interesting so far, right up my alley now.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
has the story in this game changed? I don't remember it being even remotely this interesting last time i played it. it's possible the first time i played it was super early and it didn't have the supernatural aspects to it yet and then after that i didn't think i'd like it so just skipped most of the dialoge...anyway, this shit is very interesting so far, right up my alley now.
its the same as always, but the MC keeps being dumber after every chapter, now big spoiler ahead
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit.: and like i said... probally will happens

Last edited:

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Ok, seems that everyone got dumb now, holly molly, i'm pissed with these characters '-'

keepsick

Apr 13, 2022
"I won't get into that with you now"
"i will tell you everything over time"
"i'll tell you about it later"
and more
damnn LOL you cant make me curious and leave me hang like this dudeee :ROFLMAO:

but okay later then see you at final v.
thank you , F character looking good by the way

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
its the same as always, but the MC keeps being dumber after every chapter, now big spoiler ahead

Edit.: and like i said... probally will happens

Not just sitting on his bedside table in what appears to somehow be the single most used room in the house at this point, but sitting there open where it will immediately trigger any females Magpie Instincts. "OOOOoooo Shiny! Must put on!"

I mean, he literally had to take his passenger back to the building in which he needed to deliver the ring. Then didn't give it over and took it home. Why the fuck didn't MC just give it to the recipient while he was feet away from her??? Was he just too lazy to get out of the car?

I love the game as a whole, but the Ring plotline is driving me mad. I get the desire to use something as a plot device, but every time I think about it, it gets more ridiculous. They were right fucking there... And he'd just gotten a blowjob, so he should be mid post-nut clarity too.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Not just sitting on his bedside table in what appears to somehow be the single most used room in the house at this point, but sitting there open where it will immediately trigger any females Magpie Instincts. "OOOOoooo Shiny! Must put on!"

I mean, he literally had to take his passenger back to the building in which he needed to deliver the ring. Then didn't give it over and took it home. Why the fuck didn't MC just give it to the recipient while he was feet away from her??? Was he just too lazy to get out of the car?

I love the game as a whole, but the Ring plotline is driving me mad. I get the desire to use something as a plot device, but every time I think about it, it gets more ridiculous. They were right fucking there... And he'd just gotten a blowjob, so he should be mid post-nut clarity too.
right? ppl became 100000000000% stupid lol, i mean, puting the ring in the finger, ok, puting the ring there for ppl put the ring in the finger ?????// dumb ///////////// not delivering the ring = dumb ////// walking away at night = dumb ///// walking away at night with someone possed = dumb /// freking entering a van, who belongs to someone u never saw === wtf? with a posseded one, even dumber /////// i tought i was the dumb one :V

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
right? ppl became 100000000000% stupid lol, i mean, puting the ring in the finger, ok, puting the ring there for ppl put the ring in the finger ?????// dumb ///////////// not delivering the ring = dumb ////// walking away at night = dumb ///// walking away at night with someone possed = dumb /// freking entering a van, who belongs to someone u never saw === wtf? with a posseded one, even dumber /////// i tought i was the dumb one :V
Right? Erica, in the town she's spent her entire life and knows that people regularly go missing, just gets into a stranger's van on the stranger's word alone that MC said to pick her up??? Says herself how sus the situation is and still doesn't bother to check with her brother, just goes along with it.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Right? Erica, in the town she's spent her entire life and knows that people regularly go missing, just gets into a stranger's van on the stranger's word alone that MC said to pick her up??? Says herself how sus the situation is and still doesn't bother to check with her brother, just goes along with it.
It doesn't seem like such a large town that she wouldn't know exactly who he was either.

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes