3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Heya,

I stopped playing after the explanation with the mom and sis about their condition (early in the game).
I wanted to love that game, but it's just impossible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do we get some answers later in the game, or... ?
Thank you.
they explain that she need to eat ppl, but, if someone eat her pussy, she don't need to eat ppl, more or less, that's it

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
These reviews criticizing the writing and/or grammar are really something. Some don't even make the distinction between the two.
Feels like the brake (actually he meant to say break) is to add more content. Just my opinion.
The story is directionless at this point. Way to many things going on that left me confused about what is actually going on. Confusing but understandable to build up suspense, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
This has the most intriguing mystery horror to it, as a VN, the dev has dont alot of work and the plot is amazing. It does get a 5 star rating from me, unfortunately, its not for me. That doesnt mean i dont appreciate what has been done nor the hard work and great story telling it gives, its just not for me. much kudos and keep at it.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I like the game and the story. The atmosphere Reminds me a bit of an old show from the 90s...Twin Peaks.
But what I don't like are the teenage girls who look more like little children's faces. It kind of turns me off.
Yup, they all look like 13 year olds.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I have been playing this on my android phone , but cant see where to access the preferences / save / load options . Any help would be great please
Maybe you have to swipe up for that.
An updated port for v0.089 (with the buttom menu for that) can be found

Reactions: rockintilidrop

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Got a chance to play through, liking what i'm finding. Only bad thing is you miss the 3 some in the end unless you specifically go looking in the content prefs and turn on lesbian/smol 3 somes, it never asks you if you're cool with it.

otherwise i'm looking forward to Katherine, Erica, and the other's first times with MC

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
So, I just got to the bit where the aunt and cousin show up, why is the MC such an insufferable cunt out of nowhere?
Also why is he whining about having "too much intimacy"? He fucked one time.

I don't know any guy who's ever been so insistent about turning down sex despite having no sex on the regular.
It's just poor writing, because either it's a stupid plot device or there is a complete lack of contextual clues about why he's turning sex down DESPITE having literally had a spell cast on him to lower his inhibitions in situations that he actually wants to be in.

Also why does the useless cunt keep leaving that ring laying around in an OPEN box for anyone to see?
Just take the damn thing and drive it to where it needs to go. It's just a quick trip down the road, not a fucking expedition to Antarctica.

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Jesus, then the Selene shit, they just leave her alive there? Why?
What kind of moron would do that?

Then, if that wasn't bad enough ...
"Hey girls, wanna get in my van?"
"Oh sure creepy dude I don't know despite there being about 5 people living in this town, I'll totally just believe everything you said despite having no actual proof or verification because I'm a really smart person!!!"

Also, this is set in the USA, so why, especially now that they know more of what's going on, are none of them armed?

I want to like the VN, but there really is some trash writing/plot in there.

Fiction is fine but you have to maintain the suspension of disbelief.
Google it if you don't know what it means.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Jesus, then the Selene shit, they just leave her alive there? Why?
What kind of moron would do that?

Then, if that wasn't bad enough ...
"Hey girls, wanna get in my van?"
"Oh sure creepy dude I don't know despite there being about 5 people living in this town, I'll totally just believe everything you said despite having no actual proof or verification because I'm a really smart person!!!"

Also, this is set in the USA, so why, especially now that they know more of what's going on, are none of them armed?

I want to like the VN, but there really is some trash writing/plot in there.

Fiction is fine but you have to maintain the suspension of disbelief.
Google it if you don't know what it means.
Even the best lies contain some truth.

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes