3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

kev3000

Sep 1, 2018
The autosave in slot 2-2 at the end of the update is really bad... It deletes my real save.
Just a reminder is enough, no need to force a save.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Meh this is the dev who promised a great sexy scene with the sister in the first season and what we got was a 2.5 second shitty bj. I dont trust a thing this dev says until its actually in game.

Like the next update is supposedly the big sex scene with her that everyone has been waiting on for the last 2 years. Hopefully he/she doesnt disappoint again.
Well, time for you to stop your support then, problem solved.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I don't understand the point of having a long story with many months between updates only to be told old saves can not work with the latest update. Do I have to restart the novel after every update? Note that my last version played was the 0.085 beta. Also, which version should I be looking at arc 1 or arc 2?

EDIT AGAIN: Okay, now I'm totally confused. I gave up on trying to use my old saves from where 0.085 beta ended because it was causing errors with arc 2. So I tried starting a new game. I got the intro with the girls then the story proceeded to fast forward into the future with Isabella on a TV screen then the main character and Vanessa in a bar or restaurant. What am I doing wrong? Should I go with arc 1 instead?
Yeah, first complete arc 1. you can use your save from v0.85. Than start with arc 2
Its stand alone parts of game. You know. Arc 1 and Arc 2 and there will be Arc 3 in future

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
It's going to get worse with him before it gets better. (don't worry. no NTR)
Well, after playing the update, I'm looking forward to a potential Selene redemption arc.
First of all, if you have him physically hurt the (IMHO) hottest LI in the game in any way... :mad:

But what a great way to bring Selene back in if she defends Kat (and ends that worthless fuck) somehow because Kat is with her friend Amber when he comes along and threatens them both. :unsure:
Seriously Mc? Amber wants it...GIVE. IT. TO. HER.
Good Lord there better be more with her in the next episode even if the focus is on Erica. She has been so adorable for so long that my balls are past blue into purple... :devilish::devilish:
Meh this is the dev who promised a great sexy scene with the sister in the first season and what we got was a 2.5 second shitty bj. I dont trust a thing this dev says until its actually in game.

Like the next update is supposedly the big sex scene with her that everyone has been waiting on for the last 2 years. Hopefully he/she doesnt disappoint again.
I think we all agree the time for Erica is long overdue, but there's no need to be rude when you're a free leech who contributes nothing. :(

I'm more concerned that we have already been warned the next update will be delayed because of this scene needing to be perfect. I would MUCH rather have it be super intense and satisfying (the long buildup would logically lead to a quick explosion from both characters, and given her 'inexperience' there is no realistic way she could comfortably tolerate extended penetration anyway) AND then repeated and escaleted in every single episode afterwards.

I don't see any need to delay the release of the next episode just to make that first encounter overly long when it could be spread (pun intended) over many subsequent episodes/encounters with more regularity. I.e.., no need to 'put all the eggs in one basket' if it means a long delay., especially since it is always an option to revise the scene later on if absolutely necessary.
The autosave in slot 2-2 at the end of the update is really bad... It deletes my real save.
Just a reminder is enough, no need to force a save.
Auto save should probably have been put in a later slot (or a warning given before creating it with choice of where to put it).

But come on. In a game with only 2 or 3 choices so far (and these not even real choices but probably just put in there as "skip-interrupters" to help prevent players from overshooting intended scenes when CTRL-ing through old content) HOW THE FUCK would you have so many saves already that you are already onto the second page?????? :eek:

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I think we all agree the time for Erica is long overdue, but there's no need to be rude when you're a free leech who contributes nothing. :(
Tired shit slinging. These "free leeches" are all the future subs of games and these devs wouldnt be anywhere without sites like these giving free promotion.

This type of dev is exactly why I never sub and will gladly pay after a game is finished. I'm not getting drug around for 2 fucking years until the content I enjoy is added to the game without knowing if its even any good.

No problem spending 20-30 bucks on a game when its finished like other indie devs. Not spending $200 so someone can play with their hobby.

Reactions: EZ8lt

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Tired shit slinging. These "free leeches" are all the future subs of games and these devs wouldnt be anywhere without sites like these giving free promotion.

This type of dev is exactly why I never sub and will gladly pay after a game is finished. I'm not getting drug around for 2 fucking years until the content I enjoy is added to the game without knowing if its even any good.

No problem spending 20-30 bucks on a game when its finished like other indie devs. Not spending $200 so someone can play with their hobby.
I don't mean to be rude, and I'm sorry if it comes across this way.
If the game isn't for you, That's fine. it's understandable.
No worries.

I'm not a milker. I am very transparent with what I'm doing. I am consistent with my updates and am rarely late with them.
I post daily on my discord as to what's going on, and where I am with things.
I stay this transparent for the specific reason of not being accused of milking, and lying.

If you only have this forum and your own assumptions to go by, that's your issue. Understandable.
If you choose not to join the discord to know what's fully going on, that's fine too. Some people don't care about that.

Erica is NOT the main character to me. I'm sorry if that character is for you and you were waiting all of this time for her.
I apologize to everyone that is waiting for her content.

Things will come, but they will come in the order that I plan them.

I won't change course on what I'm doing to suit people.

I said before, support of you want, don't if you don't.

I'm not making this for anybody but myself in the end. I'm sharing it because I choose to.

Sure, support is awesome. but not at the cost of compromise.

If that comes across as dickish, I'm sorry. I'm just telling the truth.

Entitled comments and complaining are not going to change anything.

I will continue to make what I want, and you can continue to choose who to support. No harm, No foul.

Either way, Thanks for playing.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Thank you to your kind words, but
Erica is NOT the main character to me. I'm sorry if that character is for you and you were waiting all of this time for her.
I apologize to everyone that is waiting for her content.
Who are main LIs? Have you some chart?

And I sak once again. Why have MC different name in Arc 1 and Arc2? IIRC in A1 his name was Allan. When I started A2 he was name Oilver.

Thank you

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Thank you to your kind words, but

Who are main LIs? Have you some chart?

And I sak once again. Why have MC different name in Arc 1 and Arc2? IIRC in A1 his name was Allan. When I started A2 he was name Oilver.

Thank you
The mc name is meant to be changed and the default doesn't matter to most. I guess my coder changed the name, as I have a different coder from arc 1 to arc 2.

As for the LI's I consider all of the girls in the house to be mains.
As arc 1 was less about romance, and more about the story, the Li's didn't get as much of a spotlight in a romantic regard.
Arc 2 is where they do. Naomi, Erica, Amelia, Katherine, and Jettica. I consider those to be the ones that MC is closest to, but I also need to recognize that the other women in the game are also secondary LI's and I don't want to leave the rest to be last.

In arc 2, so far, in 3 episodes, there is already some form of content with Amelia, Erica, Naomi, Kathrine, and Vanessa.
When I say content, I mean actions that move them all toward sex, or actual sex.

In episode 3, there is a small bit of Katherine content, and Erica get's her scene.

I plan to have more content with everyone this arc, and I would say that after just 3 episodes of the arc, I'm well on my way.

There is a lot of story left to be told. Plenty of time for everyone to have their fair share of content.

All of the girls have fans, as I thought they would.
It was always a plan to spread around the spotlight as to not leave any players/readers out.
If you are after a specific girl, just wait. they will get their turn. Still have 2 whole arcs to go to explore sexual situations and combinations.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Yeah, first complete arc 1. you can use your save from v0.85. Than start with arc 2
Its stand alone parts of game. You know. Arc 1 and Arc 2 and there will be Arc 3 in future
Ah, okay thanks! I had gotten confused with the instructions that said I had a choice of 1 or 2 depending on the story style.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I don't see any need to delay the release of the next episode just to make that first encounter overly long when it could be spread (pun intended) over many subsequent episodes/encounters with more regularity. I.e.., no need to 'put all the eggs in one basket' if it means a long delay., especially since it is always an option to revise the scene later on if absolutely necessary.
It's only being delayed for about a week. Not huge. I need to allow myself time for re-rendering animations if corrections need to be made. Animating in Daz sucks, and it likes to do it's own thing sometimes.

When I say "perfect", i mean I don't want any jumpy animations. I may let something small slide, but nothing that makes the people look like they are glitching or having an epileptic attack.

There are more planned encounters with her as well. Now that I have made the initial encounter with her, I can play with character formulas, and play with different situations with her. I didnt want the first sex scene to be just fuck and go within a few loops. I'm sure I wouldn't hear the end of that.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I feel you, It is called Milking.. All developers do that.. They keep on grinding until they get enough patrons and audience who pays for the game. Unfortunately you're not one of them, become a highest paid member and your custom request will be approved by developer or at least your request may receive first priority.
You have no idea what your talking about when it comes to me. I'm not milking anything. Get your facts straight before making assumptions and throwing accusations. Holy shit. I'm one of the most transparent devs that I know of. I don't post every little thing on this forum because I post it on my discord. if you choose to not go there and see whats happening, thats your choice. It's nobodies chopice but your own, if you choose not to read past posts.
I stay transparent so people DONT accuse me of milking. There have been MANY MANY warnings of how I am going about this.
Please get your facts straight before having a go at somebody. Otherwise you make yourself look ignorant.

P.S. I don't do custom requests.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Great update, but it feels like some of the storylines are moving slower than a glacier. This is one of the better VN's that I have played on here though. I'm glad there are some decisions to make, but the majority of the game is still kinetic. That isn't a bad thing though. I have seen a lot of games that give the player "decisions" but don't do anything at all when it comes to the overall storyline of the game. Sure, it would be nice to see more of a sexual progression with Erica (penetration) but it will come eventually. Same goes for all the other girls in the game.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
The storylines in this arc are just starting and there is one overall continuing storyline continuing from arc 1.
I am only 3 episodes into arc 2. I promised more focus on sex/romance in this arc compared to arc 1, however the story will still move.
As i get more into the stories, more will happen. and there will be some episodes that are mostly story, but still have a couple of scenes to further progress with girls.
Thanks again for playing.

kev3000

Sep 1, 2018
Auto save should probably have been put in a later slot (or a warning given before creating it with choice of where to put it).

But come on. In a game with only 2 or 3 choices so far (and these not even real choices but probably just put in there as "skip-interrupters" to help prevent players from overshooting intended scenes when CTRL-ing through old content) HOW THE FUCK would you have so many saves already that you are already onto the second page?????? :eek:
I have many save ...
I don't save because of choice but to have an easy remender of what happen (my last save is 8-5 ;)).

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

asdfghblabla

Sep 25, 2019
Please give me the button to disable transistions back. I don't want them, they are a stupid waste of time. It's already in the engine, why take it away?

ericcha

Jun 21, 2021
Don't make excuses to people like this. Make the game you want to make and fuck these people that try to dictate your decisions.
Don't tell the dev not to talk about why they made the game the way they did. Quit trying to dictate the devs decisions.

3.10 star(s) 73 Votes