3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

GamerQueen2

Formerly 'gamerqueen2'
May 18, 2024
One of the worst trolling dudes on that site already, even your account is quite new. Again the "milking" lie. Do yourself and most others here a favour and finally leave the thread if you are hating the dev so much. But I fear as most trolls you are only here to post your complains and give a fuck about the game itself.

I support the developers on patreon, First let me know, How many of you do the same? "Ketzal" is one of those "Finest" developer's list and I am still his supporter even when he's not on patreon anymore.

"Even your account is quite new." Get your facts right by visiting - GamerQueen

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Piratefishes

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
I support the developers on patron, First let me know, How many of you do the same? "Ketzal" is one of those "Finest" developer's list and I am still his supporter even when he's not on patron anymore.
Don't know what the game supporting for other devs has anything to do with your bashing here, but for your interest for now I support 6 games.
"Even your account is quite new." Get your facts check by visiting - GamerQueen
Don't actually have any interest to check your old account, but the posts from your new one speaks for yourself...
Forget it, he won't stop. Best is to add him to the ignore list to at least don't have to read that bs.
Yeah, you were right...

GamerQueen2

Formerly 'gamerqueen2'
May 18, 2024
Don't know what the game supporting for other devs has anything to do with your bashing here, but for your interest for now I support 6 games.

Don't actually have any interest to check your old account, but the posts from your new one speaks for yourself...
I see it clearly now, you're from that Troll army yourself. Ganging up here on people who criticize the content and I know F95Zone admins are also monitoring the show put up by you guys.

• Haha
Reactions: Piratefishes

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Yes... Now that you have made this comment, look at my previous replies to this thread. This is why I criticized this developer. He knows that there is a High Demand for milf scenes, but instead of that he will push the game towards unwanted direction (2 years) and keep on saying "Holy shit.. guys I am not a milker..." Lol.. Why don't this developer post an "Opinion Poll" of in-game character asking users with whom they would like to see MC the most. Instead of doing this, he is replying with anger who criticize him. :unsure:
I have posted the opinion polls as you say, and Im headed in that direction. I posted them on my subscribestar.
Naomi and erica are the most popular.
Naomi has already had full sex wit the mc and had other scenes as well. (her latest sex was just 3 updates ago)
Erica has content also, and in episode 3, she has sex with the mc.
Milfs are getting just as much attention as the loli's. There was vanessa content in episode 1,(just 2 episodes ago), and if you are following the story, he is working on Alex.

I fail to see the issue.
milfs and lolis both give blowjobs, and he has given oral sex to both milfs and loli's.
Are you guys even paying attention?
The game isnt headed in an unwanted direction.
It's headed in the direction that I want it to go.

Now that I have met each one of the stated concerns, what else is there?

I cannot please everyone, and I'm not going to try.

But please, keep criticizing me.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I fail to see the issue.
milfs and lolis both give blowjobs, and he has given oral sex to both milfs and loli's.
Are you guys even paying attention?
The game isnt headed in an unwanted direction.
It's headed in the direction that I want it to go.

Now that I have met each one of the stated concerns, what else is there?

I cannot please everyone, and I'm not going to try.

But please, keep criticizing me.
MC when he has a scrumptious MILF in front of him ready to fuck.
111.jpg
Her potential is wasted on a blowjob and that's it, because of course it is.

MC when he has a loli in front of him.
222.jpg
MmMmm, bald, featureless coochie so gud. He eats her out like dinner.

Lolis are always treated like they're something to be savored while a sexy ass MILF goes neglected. Also if Erica and Naomi are the most popular characters, why does Naomi only have 2 sex scenes while Erica has like, 6?

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
You are citing 1 instance of 1 milf that didnt get eaten out. (yet). Blowjobs on first dates are much more of a thing than eating a girl out in the car on a first date.
Just because you don't like a fetish or kink, doesn't mean I am catering to that fetish or kink because I do it instead of ones that you do like at the time.
Everyone will get their time.
Again, I have already said that this arc is a bit more about the mc and the women/girls, than the story. I'm just now 3 episodes in.
If you don't have the patience. I understand.
I can't fault you for that.
Thanks for playing for this long.

P.S. Vanessa is bald too

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Any guy more interested in eating out a loli than a MILF is a fucking creep.
Now you are entering a dangerous territory of kink shaming (which isn't allowed in these forums) :rolleyes:
There are hundreds of MILF games, why don't you go play them? There are very few games with lolies in them, let them be as they are.
The presence of cute hot lolies is one of the redeeming qualities of this game which excuse the problems with the plot and storytelling.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Now you are entering a dangerous territory of kink shaming (which isn't allowed in these forums) :rolleyes:
There are hundreds of MILF games, why don't you go play them? There are very few games with lolies in them, let them be as they are.
The presence of cute hot lolies is one of the redeeming qualities of this game which excuse the problems with the plot and storytelling.
Those "hundreds of MILF games" don't really do them justice either. MILFs are common but unappreciated, with the majority of their content in games consisting of blowjobs, handjobs, footjobs and titwanks, with very little cunnilingus. Meanwhile, most of those games get abandoned. I like lolis too, especially when they're used appropriately. Like being put in a threesome or lesbian scene with a MILF. That said, seeing MILFs go to waste like this, as they so often do, is infuriating.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Those "hundreds of MILF games" don't really do them justice either. MILFs are common but unappreciated, with the majority of their content in games consisting of blowjobs, handjobs, footjobs and titwanks, with very little cunnilingus. Meanwhile, most of those games get abandoned. I like lolis too, especially when they're used appropriately. Like being put in a threesome or lesbian scene with a MILF. That said, seeing MILFs go to waste like this, as they so often do, is infuriating.
I see what you're saying. I understand. (more) threesomes are coming. There has already been 1 threesome.
I say again. it was 1 scene, with 1 milf, that you pointed out. Things will happen. Mc has already given cunnilingus to candace AND naomi.
Vanessa gave head 1 time. in her first content scene. It wasn't going to be a fuck right away.
You are being impatient. It will happen. Just not as fast as you want it to.

So far the mc has"
Slept with naomi-milf
slept with candace-milf
Slept with candace and amelia -milf/loli threesome
slept with Samantha -hebe
slept with erica-loli
bj scene with karina-loli

Also, 2 fingering scenes which are just first base with 2 loli's, while he's working on Alex which is a milf.

The math is right there.

Nobody is going to waste, and there isn't any one-sided plan for content.
Your vanessa complaint i the only complaint I can see that is valid, and it's a personal complaint regarding your own personal wishes.

Last edited:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Well, you have some very very specific ideas of what you want to see in a game.
Feel free to ask/suggest politely about what you want to see. :)
Not getting to see what you want to see and therefore calling the devs decisions "pedo bullshit" is, to putit mildly, unfair.
:)
Lament just want's to tell us his idea of a story. He is not here to fight for the under apreciated rights of digital MILFs.
Since Lament isn't able to carry out his obligations for society I'll got out tonight and give at least four different mature ladys head. ;-)

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Any hints where I can find Jettica's hidden picture? Looked through all her scenes carefull but couldn't spot it. :-(

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I think, that with that very particular set of kinks/ideas you should make your own game, not trying to twist the already existing games in the direction of your particular kinks.
I know it takes time and talent to learn Daz or similar software, but you can cooperate with other creators as a script writer.
While I partially share your wish to see more milf/loli (or rather mom/daughter) threesomes, we still don't have that many lewd scenes in general in this game. That's the Dev's idea of "story first" (which, I believe, is valid but wrongly implemented in this case).
But here you behave like an impatient child demanding the particular scenes that YOU want and kink shaming other club members.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Version: 0.096 Arc 1 Finale
PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 445 MB

Version: Arc 2 Ep 2
PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 171 MB

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

3.10 star(s) 73 Votes