3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I have no interest in randomly clicking every frame for unmarked image links, but that doesn't mean I don't want to see the actual images. If anyone who has found most/all of them (or gone through all the rpa files manually to locate them) feels like generously posting them here, I would love to see them! (y)
lol, if they were marked, they wouldn't be hidden...
I understand though. not everybody likes replaying.
They are just extras for those that do enjoy that sort of thing.

However, in an effort to combat immersion breaking distractions, I have sent a message to my coder, asking him to make the icons wiggle a bit when the scene that they are in, displays.

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
lol, if they were marked, they wouldn't be hidden...
I understand though. not everybody likes replaying.
They are just extras for those that do enjoy that sort of thing.

However, in an effort to combat immersion breaking distractions, I have sent a message to my coder, asking him to make the icons wiggle a bit when the scene that they are in, displays.
wiggeling icons would make it to easy. Maybe give hints in the gallery in wich scenes to look?
Getting there isn't to complicated with the skip function. ;-)
For those, who are not interesed in the search game, but who understandbly want to see those sexy scenes: a "show anyway"- button? :-D
Can we get a glowing frame or something like that for the found, yet not look at bonusimage? Like: NEW or something like that?

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes