3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have a threshold for violence in general I'm willing to tolerate that's lower than most people's. Sexual violence is just out. It doesn't even matter to me that it happens to background characters.
OK, I get it. On the other hand, it's strange that you made it to Arc2. Since Arc1 is already brutal enough. I think the overall "horror tag" should warn you.

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
Is the Ark 2 like a separate game? I see its version 0.03 and its smaler in size than like 0.96 ? or should i just copy the saves as carry on as usual?

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Is the Ark 2 like a separate game? I see its version 0.03 and its smaler in size than like 0.96 ? or should i just copy the saves as carry on as usual?
Arc 2 is a standalone. No saves necessary.
Just be sure to name your character the same.
The story continues, but a lot has changed in the UI, and features.

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
Arc 2 is a standalone. No saves necessary.
Just be sure to name your character the same.
The story continues, but a lot has changed in the UI, and features.
Hey dude (one of my favorite devs) thanks for super fast reply,
I see old saves are crashing the game so I figure i should just go with the flow.
Looking forward to the GILF content :)

Thanks keep it up!

Last edited:

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Will Arc 2 have a mobile link at some point? Loves arc 1 but only on mobile right now
There are mobile ports within the thread I think, if not at a competitors forum may have them.
Official android links will either be periodically throughout development, or at the end of the arc. I'm still discussing it with people to make that decision.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Finally fuck the sister and you dont even get to see anything. What is with devs and just giving the worst fucking angles ever.

All that wait to show one single zoomed out penetration scene. Everything else just from the side or front. Such a waste.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Finally fuck the sister and you dont even get to see anything. What is with devs and just giving the worst fucking angles ever.

All that wait to show one single zoomed out penetration scene. Everything else just from the side or front. Such a waste.
Thanks for playing :)
Apologies that it didn't live up to you're personal standards.

I'll tell you what. If you would like to DM me with everything you would like in the game, and what u would like to see, I'll do my best to tailor the game to your needs...

Would you like that?

Sounds dumb right?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys need help with an images in game :LOL:
I try to find this images 2 time, but perhaps is hard to see, but i miss this images: is in Theresa gallery is called: Is Jettica Away?
I replay the game 2 time, but nothing... If someone can help me, thank you

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I try to find this images 2 time, but perhaps is hard to see, but i miss this images: is in Theresa gallery is called: Is Jettica Away?
Im not sure, but IIRC its on part when is Dave first time in motel. I mean its from first releas of Arc2

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Here's a good rule of thumb to go by so far:
Hidden images are usually in the same scene of the character that they are for.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Im not sure, but IIRC its on part when is Dave first time in motel. I mean its from first releas of Arc2
mmm I think I understand which scene you are referring to. I passed by twice, maybe I didn't see some corner and I missed the image again somewhere... I'll try to check again. Thanks for the tip

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes