3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I haven't played Ravenous in a while so I'm feeling totally clueless here. Who's Erica again?

-Mal
As some dipshit :cool: said when the update came out, a character bio menu would be a great help in a game like this with SO many LI's. And lo and behold LE took Dr. Brown's DeLorian back a few updates and added this feature, making that dipshit look even dumber. :LOL:

My point is that there is a menu in the game now to help you remember all the lovely ladies.
(y)

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
As some dipshit :cool: said when the update came out, a character bio menu would be a great help in a game like this with SO many LI's. And lo and behold LE took Dr. Brown's DeLorian back a few updates and added this feature, making that dipshit look even dumber. :LOL:

My point is that there is a menu in the game now to help you remember all the lovely ladies.
(y)
Well that'd be a great help for sure if I had the game installed... But at least that dingus who suggested it got what he wanted!

Edit: Well I've redownloaded part 1 and played through that to the end and started on part 2, and I got to say... I miss being able to disable transitions. I always feel like they break the pace for me.

-Mal

Last edited:
Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i'm just sitting her playing the early part of this game and i'm just like
dawdwd.gif
90% of the time... "oh hey, daughter just casually eating her mom out... ok" "oh hey... mom used to eat people... uh huh" "oh, the MC is barely phased by that, it's all good i guess since it's in the past...riiiiight" "oh cool, forced drama by the mother not explaining the lineage thing to him before the creepy old uncle can get his claws into him, real smart, cbv.gif ".

Yeah... not quite 'out' yet but i'm not hopeful about this game being for me.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Yeah... not quite 'out' yet but i'm not hopeful about this game being for me.
Super. Thanks for letting us all know you might not like a game. Now I can sleep at night. :rolleyes:

This is not a demo or a new release. It's a popular, well-established game with a story plan, regular content updates, and an engaged and interactive dev. Thats a rare trifecta. So yippee for you if you don't love it - not every game suits every player's taste. And the World continues to turn.

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Finally getting back to this and saw an image name for Amber about her sammich, but I've gone over that scene a few times with no luck. Is there a second "sammich" scene, or just the one in the woods?

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Finally getting back to this and saw an image name for Amber about her sammich, but I've gone over that scene a few times with no luck. Is there a second "sammich" scene, or just the one in the woods?
Pretty sure it's a clickable "secret" scene. But I could be wrong.

come on any superstar share ep3
There's no such thing a "episode 3," dude. You're on the totally wrong game! LE has only just barely started on part 2. :ROFLMAO:

-Mal

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Pretty sure it's a clickable "secret" scene. But I could be wrong.

-Mal
It's in the "secret/hidden" image section and literally called "Do you want my sammich?", and that is a line used when she's roaming the woods having a "sammich" and comes upon the camp and meets who I assume is the the guy that murdered the woman in the house. I've looked in all the scenes where she's been so far (TV with girls, woods and basement with MC and Erica) and not seen an icon. Maybe the name is a red herring and it comes up later. Just trying to figure that out so I don't replay the first part of the VN over and over looking in vain.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It's in the "secret/hidden" image section and literally called "Do you want my sammich?", and that is a line used when she's roaming the woods having a "sammich" and comes upon the camp and meets who I assume is the the guy that murdered the woman in the house. I've looked in all the scenes where she's been so far (TV with girls, woods and basement with MC and Erica) and not seen an icon. Maybe the name is a red herring and it comes up later. Just trying to figure that out so I don't replay the first part of the VN over and over looking in vain.
Maybe im wrong, but there is scene with Amber in basement later (Alexandra disturb you) maybe is scene here.
Also you wrong with murder "guy"
Booth of these are from second update.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I am on Arc 2, episode 4 is in development. Episode 3 will be public in less than 2 weeks.
Just clearing up any confusion.
i have indeed put red herrings in the story, but the "sammich" image title was an accidental red herring.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Maybe im wrong, but there is scene with Amber in basement later (Alexandra disturb you) maybe is scene here.
Also you wrong with murder "guy"
Booth of these are from second update.
Well, maybe not "THE" murderer I first thought it was, but A murderer, nonetheless. And I've now found the Amber/Sammich image - it was in the woods, just not the first time.

Be interesting if this starts a redemption arc for the person in the woods. Interesting intro of the demons in the regular world, as well.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.10 star(s) 74 Votes