3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I don't see any need to delay the release of the next episode just to make that first encounter overly long when it could be spread (pun intended) over many subsequent episodes/encounters with more regularity. I.e.., no need to 'put all the eggs in one basket' if it means a long delay., especially since it is always an option to revise the scene later on if absolutely necessary.
It's only being delayed for about a week. Not huge. I need to allow myself time for re-rendering animations if corrections need to be made. Animating in Daz sucks, and it likes to do it's own thing sometimes.

When I say "perfect", i mean I don't want any jumpy animations. I may let something small slide, but nothing that makes the people look like they are glitching or having an epileptic attack.

There are more planned encounters with her as well. Now that I have made the initial encounter with her, I can play with character formulas, and play with different situations with her. I didnt want the first sex scene to be just fuck and go within a few loops. I'm sure I wouldn't hear the end of that.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I feel you, It is called Milking.. All developers do that.. They keep on grinding until they get enough patrons and audience who pays for the game. Unfortunately you're not one of them, become a highest paid member and your custom request will be approved by developer or at least your request may receive first priority.
You have no idea what your talking about when it comes to me. I'm not milking anything. Get your facts straight before making assumptions and throwing accusations. Holy shit. I'm one of the most transparent devs that I know of. I don't post every little thing on this forum because I post it on my discord. if you choose to not go there and see whats happening, thats your choice. It's nobodies chopice but your own, if you choose not to read past posts.
I stay transparent so people DONT accuse me of milking. There have been MANY MANY warnings of how I am going about this.
Please get your facts straight before having a go at somebody. Otherwise you make yourself look ignorant.

P.S. I don't do custom requests.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Great update, but it feels like some of the storylines are moving slower than a glacier. This is one of the better VN's that I have played on here though. I'm glad there are some decisions to make, but the majority of the game is still kinetic. That isn't a bad thing though. I have seen a lot of games that give the player "decisions" but don't do anything at all when it comes to the overall storyline of the game. Sure, it would be nice to see more of a sexual progression with Erica (penetration) but it will come eventually. Same goes for all the other girls in the game.

Reactions: hmorphone

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
The storylines in this arc are just starting and there is one overall continuing storyline continuing from arc 1.
I am only 3 episodes into arc 2. I promised more focus on sex/romance in this arc compared to arc 1, however the story will still move.
As i get more into the stories, more will happen. and there will be some episodes that are mostly story, but still have a couple of scenes to further progress with girls.
Thanks again for playing.

kev3000

Sep 1, 2018
Auto save should probably have been put in a later slot (or a warning given before creating it with choice of where to put it).

But come on. In a game with only 2 or 3 choices so far (and these not even real choices but probably just put in there as "skip-interrupters" to help prevent players from overshooting intended scenes when CTRL-ing through old content) HOW THE FUCK would you have so many saves already that you are already onto the second page?????? :eek:
I have many save ...
I don't save because of choice but to have an easy remender of what happen (my last save is 8-5 ;)).

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

asdfghblabla

Sep 25, 2019
Please give me the button to disable transistions back. I don't want them, they are a stupid waste of time. It's already in the engine, why take it away?

ericcha

Jun 21, 2021
Don't make excuses to people like this. Make the game you want to make and fuck these people that try to dictate your decisions.
Don't tell the dev not to talk about why they made the game the way they did. Quit trying to dictate the devs decisions.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Why is it that when there's a MILF, she sucks the MC's dick, but when there's a loli, the MC eats her out? Also, no new scenes with the mom? That's some real pedo bullshit.

Reactions: Ara-sH

GamerQueen2

May 18, 2024
Why is it that when there's a MILF, she sucks the MC's dick, but when there's a loli, the MC eats her out? Also, no new scenes with the mom? That's some real pedo bullshit.
Meh this is the dev who promised a great sexy scene with the sister in the first season and what we got was a 2.5 second shitty bj. I dont trust a thing this dev says until its actually in game.

Like the next update is supposedly the big sex scene with her that everyone has been waiting on for the last 2 years. Hopefully he/she doesnt disappoint again.

Looks impossible to see sex scenes also in this Arc 2 :D lol

Yes... Now that you have made this comment, look at my previous replies to this thread. This is why I criticized this developer. He knows that there is a High Demand for milf scenes, but instead of that he will push the game towards unwanted direction (2 years) and keep on saying "Holy shit.. guys I am not a milker..." Lol.. Why don't this developer post an "Opinion Poll" of in-game character asking users with whom they would like to see MC the most. Instead of doing this, he is replying with anger who criticize him. :unsure:

Last edited:

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I have posted the opinion polls as you say, and Im headed in that direction. I posted them on my subscribestar.
Naomi and erica are the most popular.
Naomi has already had full sex wit the mc and had other scenes as well. (her latest sex was just 3 updates ago)
Erica has content also, and in episode 3, she has sex with the mc.
Milfs are getting just as much attention as the loli's. There was vanessa content in episode 1,(just 2 episodes ago), and if you are following the story, he is working on Alex.

I fail to see the issue.
milfs and lolis both give blowjobs, and he has given oral sex to both milfs and loli's.
Are you guys even paying attention?
The game isnt headed in an unwanted direction.
It's headed in the direction that I want it to go.

Now that I have met each one of the stated concerns, what else is there?

I cannot please everyone, and I'm not going to try.

But please, keep criticizing me.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.10 star(s) 74 Votes