Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
MEGA
PC:
Mac:

MIXDROP
PC:
Mac:

JKRollin': You have links to SS, it dose not work.

Reactions: Piratefishes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ravenous [Arc 2 Ep.2] [Lament Entertainment] - Compressed

Win/Linux [174 MB]
- - - -

Mac [169 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
I wonder, what the choices are...
because, so far, the "KINETIC" was the biggest weakness of the game.
choices would have opened the possibility for consequences - and even... :eek: THE UNMENTIONABLE!!!:eek:
(Hint: Starts with N and gets you reported by smilies:ROFLMAO:)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Ravenous-Arc2EP2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Didn't expect the next release to happen so soon. Nice. :)
The next update will be about a week or so longer (unless its leaked early).
I had to spend a lot of time on the Erica scene. I believe I had 22 animations or so for the scene. I'm just now moving past it and getting into the last couple of scenes for ep. 3

Ulfgar

Jul 11, 2018
Has anyone tried to use unren on the game directory? Even if the files get decompressed, the actual script seems nowhere to be found

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
The next update will be about a week or so longer (unless its leaked early).
I had to spend a lot of time on the Erica scene. I believe I had 22 animations or so for the scene. I'm just now moving past it and getting into the last couple of scenes for ep. 3
Thanks for another amazing update, and don't worry about delays. This masterpiece deserves all the time it takes. I'd forgive any amount of delay, if it means we keep getting this level of quality content, and I think most would agree with me.

I love the story/character development of this arc, so far, but I do wish MC had just laid Dave out in the motel parking lot. I'm hoping MC will at least have Theresa arrest his sorry ass. Human trafficking, exploitation, distribution, just to name a few of the major felonies he's committed, and he is no doubt sitting on HDDs full of evidence, since he did it all online.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Thanks for another amazing update, and don't worry about delays. This masterpiece deserves all the time it takes. I'd forgive any amount of delay, if it means we keep getting this level of quality content, and I think most would agree with me.

I love the story/character development of this arc, so far, but I do wish MC had just laid Dave out in the motel parking lot. I'm hoping MC will at least have Theresa arrest his sorry ass. Human trafficking, exploitation, distribution, just to name a few of the major felonies he's committed, and he is no doubt sitting on HDDs full of evidence, since he did it all online.
lol well, not human trafficking

Dont worry, he will get what's coming.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
lol well, not human trafficking

Dont worry, he will get what's coming.
Glad to hear it. I also wanted to thank you for being so transparent about everything. You do a fantastic job of setting reasonable expectations for the game's pacing and content. Your story is my favorite part, so I really appreciate that you put so much emphasis on telling it. Everything else is just gravy.

As for human trafficking, it's a catch-all charge for any form of forced prostitution or slavery/servitude. Forcing a person to strip for pictures/livestreams does fall under human trafficking in most jurisdictions.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So I finished the update and yea... the dave, david or whatever the fuck his name his needs to die. The mc doesn't need magic for that a simple gun works perfectly fine. Where are the cannibals when we trully need them? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: hmorphone
3.10 star(s) 74 Votes