3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Looks good, and I can't wait to see how the story plays out.

I swear though I've gone through the entire update at least twice and can't find the trigger for the "Is Jettica away?" image. any hints?
Its almost on end. In last scene from pathology.

Reactions: Hush16

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Just so we're clear here: There's a humongous difference between "overly complicated political correctness" and "just not being a blatantly racist, sexist, xenophobic piece of shit."

-Mal
Only ones that are projecting racism on this phrase are racists idiots. It has sweet fuck all to do with race. Except in the minds of racists trying to pass themselves off as pRoGrEsSiVe.

Maxirox

May 6, 2021
The game had a time jump with few months, hoped for Noami morning interaction with MC in the bed and this update didnot even include their interaction in the house after that night.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Wtf that sucks ass.. been told what the Reason was or did it just happend without explanation ?
I would assume lack of censorship. Pixive has been getting tougher on any thing even linked to uncensored content.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
thing is, i never openly posted nudes of smols, or anything. Everything was hosted offsite.
Meaning, somebody had to report me and fanbox had to actually open the game to see.

Also add to the fact that Paypal are bitches because of CC companies...
Sounds like Fanbox is as penetrant as Patreon. Paypal could be a little more transparent in regards to SS, dunno why they accept Patreon even with AVN's but not Substar.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
thing is, i never openly posted nudes of smols, or anything. Everything was hosted offsite.
Meaning, somebody had to report me and fanbox had to actually open the game to see.

Also add to the fact that Paypal are bitches because of CC companies...
That's part of the shitshow of it all. More and more creators are getting banned. At one point most were fine as long as there was nothing posted publicly. Then you needed to just not have it on there platforms. Recently they say that on there platform or not you can not link to uncensored content.

Question I know you said that there is no pixiv to your game link, but what about the other way around. I have not read through there TOS, but I know patron has a clause that states they "reserve the right to review any sight linking to your page for compliance" or at least something along those lines. If you link your pixiv you are also saying your content is tied to that link. A downside of pirate sites that try to at least bring some awareness to the devs official links as they are also in a since screaming "look here all these clicks came from here so it must have to do with the creator and there content"

Most will not properly mask the links.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
... I'm not going to change my plans to suit you. No offense meant.
As it should be. You can't please all of the people all of the time, nor should you try. Successful dev's make the game they want to make. Failure to do that leads to burnout and unsuccessful projects.

Changing the subject, I find it odd that we have people on this site, downloading and running this kind of game, attempting to push their moral code on others. You have to wonder what kind of reaction they expect.

Last edited:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Can we get a note or something in the image gallery that we found all images, or something like "Amber: You haven't found her secret image yet."?
Just the way you did with the replay gallery: "Soon".

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
There is a padlock image in the gallery for the images you haven't found, along wit the title. I just checked it yesterday.

At least it's like that in episode 2 anyway.

fyi, there are 4 hidden images in episode 1

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy
3.10 star(s) 74 Votes