3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Im yet to try this, i noticed the note about the "NTR" scene and i wanted a bit of clarity regarding it because i'm a little weird when it comes to the subject matter. I personally don't like it but because of all the different ways people seem to define it it tends to get a little confusing. I define NTR as a Li having sexual relations with someone else (male/female) that will trigger jealousy for the mc/reader so its done for that purpose. Now this is where i'm a little weird because if a Li(or potential Li) is having sexual relations with another FEMALE and its NOT there to trigger jealousy for the mc/reader then i don't really have a problem with it, it may even be there to potentially pave the way to a threesome. I just don't want any other meat in my Li's tacos. I like to immerse myself into what i'm reading and if i wouldn't like something in real life then i ain't going to like it in what i read or play if im taking on the role of the mc. So my question is....is the scene played out to cause the mc/reader to get jealous or is it there so the game has a sex scene that doesn't involve the mc but also don't involve any other meat. Also are the 2 girls in question exclusively vagitarians or are they just at the all you can eat muffet because they curious or just something to do on a tuesday night when coronation street isn't on?

Reactions: Dripping

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
"Hacer el Delicioso" between your girlfriend and her friend is not cheating, is Non-NTR, don't be closed-minded guys.

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Im yet to try this, i noticed the note about the "NTR" scene and i wanted a bit of clarity regarding it because i'm a little weird when it comes to the subject matter. I personally don't like it but because of all the different ways people seem to define it it tends to get a little confusing. I define NTR as a Li having sexual relations with someone else (male/female) that will trigger jealousy for the mc/reader so its done for that purpose. Now this is where i'm a little weird because if a Li(or potential Li) is having sexual relations with another FEMALE and its NOT there to trigger jealousy for the mc/reader then i don't really have a problem with it, it may even be there to potentially pave the way to a threesome. I just don't want any other meat in my Li's tacos. I like to immerse myself into what i'm reading and if i wouldn't like something in real life then i ain't going to like it in what i read or play if im taking on the role of the mc. So my question is....is the scene played out to cause the mc/reader to get jealous or is it there so the game has a sex scene that doesn't involve the mc but also don't involve any other meat. Also are the 2 girls in question exclusively vagitarians or are they just at the all you can eat muffet because they curious or just something to do on a tuesday night when coronation street isn't on?
The scene is about MC's sister and his mom eating eachother out. I wouldn't say it's NTR beacause this kind of relationship is ok in this family and thay wanted to tell him about that but it was too late because MC caught them.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
That's why I put the warning there.
I want people to know what they are getting into so they aren't surprised.
I won't put an NTR tag, because it implies a lot of wrong ideas.
You are so close, but not fully there.

If you need the scene, then, by all means, let it as it is, but tag your game accordingly.
If it is in the game even for a single scene then it needs to be tagged. Period.

There was a new game just yesterday with a rape scene, but it wasn't tagged because of "reasons". That is offputting, and with your disclaimer, all your get is a flame war every update you put out.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
The scene is about MC's sister and his mom eating eachother out. I wouldn't say it's NTR beacause this kind of relationship is ok in this family and thay wanted to tell him about that but it was too late because MC caught them.
That is a bullshit excuse if I ever saw one.
So they know MC is back in Town, he lives in the same house and has no idea. Better have a gangbang in the hallway.

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
That is a bullshit excuse if I ever saw one.
So they know MC is back in Town, he lives in the same house and has no idea. Better have a gangbang in the hallway.
I mean you have to play it yourself, I told you about the scene but you will found out more about it while playing. But it's your choice. I didn't react well enough about this scene when I played it, but sometimes a little bit of drama in the right place won't hurt. Maybe you will like this game in the future, the plot seems interesting.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
It's exactly what I wanted to imply
Ah ok so you meant it as sarcasm? But what has now got me confused is you used the term "girlfriend", are you implying that the mc is already in a relationship with either his mom or sister? If so then that changes the whole situation. For starters that would be classed as cheating if the mc isnt aware of it which i would also frown upon and then theres the missing "cheating" tag

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Ah ok so you meant it as sarcasm? But what has now got me confused is you used the term "girlfriend", are you implying that the mc is already in a relationship with either his mom or sister? If so then that changes the whole situation. For starters that would be classed as cheating if the mc isnt aware of it which i would also frown upon and then theres the missing "cheating" tag
I think he ignored or was unaware of the existence of the quotation marks.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Not a bad start. While not exactly ntr it borders on it. Like someone else said before if it had been the daughter with the father then all hell would break loose, but it's pretty much the same. Also someone said the mc is a little bitch for being shocked and getting upset. Well the game is realistic in that any normal person would react badly to seeing that. I'm OK as I see the scene as a catalyst for the mc to embrace the family love. The only problem I have other than it being kinetic is that the mc is basically a shota. I wish devs would make the mc's a more normal height. I'm 5'8 and have been that height since I was in high school. Anyways good luck with the game I usually wait a few updates before I support a game.

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
Looks interesting. But a bit to fast story advancing for my taste. Waiting for some new updates to rate it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Wow... Writing/proofreading still needs a lot of improvement. I found these in the first few minutes of playing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: testo2

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Love loli incest AVN's where the player sets the ages of the lolis instead of all the fake 18 shit. If only these were more common.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Wow... Writing/proofreading still needs a lot of improvement. I found these in the first few minutes of playing.
All will be fixed before the update releases, many lines of dialogue are cut off mid-sentence, random capital letters that shouldn't be there, missing full stops etc, we're aware of it, thanks :)

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I tend to read so fast (roughly 3 lines per second, only slowing down for the animations or renders when they are pretty enough) I couldn't care less about minor details like that as long as I'm not trying to retranslate broken English that was originaly Russian, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Mandarin or some other language hard to translate into English and keep all of the the original meaning. The minor errors you picked out I didn't even notice until seeing this post.

Reactions: Sycho and Chris2041

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Looks really Good but iam not a Fan of Kinetic Novels but i wish you Good Luck with your Project.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well interesting start

Just dont really like how the witch put a spell on the mc to make him instantly be ok with what the mom and sister were up too

I dont dislike lesbian scenes at all im all for it ... But would been nice if the MC at least had a normal gradual understanding of it

And not forced by some magic spell

But its too early to tell as well so will keep a eye on this

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes