3.10 star(s) 74 Votes
Jan 7, 2019
Well interesting start

Just dont really like how the witch put a spell on the mc to make him instantly be ok with what the mom and sister were up too

I dont dislike lesbian scenes at all im all for it ... But would been nice if the MC at least had a normal gradual understanding of it

And not forced by some magic spell

But its too early to tell as well so will keep a eye on this
the witch putting a spell on the mc just killed this game for me so thanks for the save.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Lesbian activity that involves a woman stealing a girlfriend from her boyfriend IS Ntr. Ntr is Ntr, the gender doing the stealing doesn't matter. Sorry, had to point that out after reading the description. I'll be leaving the game now.

:D
I see that a lot of people is given his opinion whitout trying the game
Various things none of the girls are your girlfriends. The MC isn't feeling jealous is werdeit out for the situation the sister obviously wants to get in your pants she literally force kiss the MC and he even he has the hots for her sister and mom he is in negation and push the sister away and he gets angry because of that and more when he catch your mom and sister together they felt really bad and try to explain to MC but he storms off angry in this update we learn that this town has some magic cult thing and our family isn't the only one doing this and we see the sister talking whit his friend about what happen and we Learn that some shady things are going out and the sister and mom doesn't do it because they love each other and she wants to explains herself first thing when he sees the MC so relax your asses people and play the game before felt attacked about one scene that clearly wasn't intended to make you feels jealous more like feel shocked and learn about the cult of sacrifices and sex

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I tend to read so fast (roughly 3 lines per second, only slowing down for the animations or renders when they are pretty enough) I couldn't care less about minor details like that as long as I'm not trying to retranslate broken English that was originaly Russian, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Mandarin or some other language hard to translate into English and keep all of the the original meaning. The minor errors you picked out I didn't even notice until seeing this post.
As part of a dev team, I'm a stickler for that sort of thing. I don't like to see the dev I work with put out an update with any typos, bugs or grammatical errors (and I've worked with him for over 4 years now), though sometimes they do slip by on accident during testing. But then I'll go back and retest (on a new playthrough) again after release and look for things me or the other guys on the team might have missed so they get corrected in the next update. It's not just a job, it's an adventure. :LOL:

So when I see typos in the other games I play, I try to fix those in the scripts so it looks cleaner. Another dev I do proofreading for, for his game, he sends me his scripts with the line numbers containing new content. I'll go through it and look it over (in my spare time), then give him a list of the corrections that need to be made. I enjoy it. It keeps me busy. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
... checken grammar and spelling errors AND taking screenshot with only one hand. WoW!
Nah, it's hard to hold a beer, joint or cigarette in one hand and type with the other while taking screenshots of the typos. I tried it once and spilled beer all over my desk, and I hate wasting beer. ;)

Reactions: Saphfire

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Alright. It was a short game. I'm not interested and it's not worth continuing the game if you need to press ctrl on the bottom.

The worse thing is when it happens within the family and between two LIs. Then they are not LI for me and the game can be deleted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm.
Screenshot_32.png
Not enough warnings ?

Feb 17, 2022
Hmm.
View attachment 2045332
Not enough warnings ?
I would say something just isn't adding up here. It says harem but I don't believe in any universe thats real or not that the MC we get is capable in any way of becoming the head of a harem even with the help of magic or paranormal means. Unless he grows a foot taller and isn't immediately repulsed by naked women and runs away like a little bitch.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I would say something just isn't adding up here. It says harem but I don't believe in any universe thats real or not that the MC we get is capable in any way of becoming the head of a harem even with the help of magic or paranormal means. Unless he grows a foot taller and isn't immediately repulsed by naked women and runs away like a little bitch.
As has been mentioned before, he has never been in that situation before, so everything is new for him at the start, and yeah I know, some games don't have big musculer guys as MC's, every game is different.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Damn these renders look great. (y)
Not really a fan of kinetic novels, but if the story is good and we don't have to wait years to bang the Mum, it might be worth a play/read. ;)

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
As has been mentioned before, he has never been in that situation before, so everything is new for him at the start, and yeah I know, some games don't have big muscular guys as MC's, every game is different.
Thank god for that.. I cannot stand games with SWOLE MCs as it just ends up looking stupid (especially when a certain body part is scaled 'appropriately')

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
So from I gather from reviews and comments, we have another wimpy midget MC who's only action is watching lesbians go at it with the potential in the future of being used as a dildo for the sole pleasure of the lesbian couples?
so many people are commenting without actually playing the game that half of these are about things not actually in the game.
first off the witch didn't cast a spell to make him ok with mom sister it isn't explained what the spell did except protect him also he was slowly becoming ok with what he saw as he was walking by himself. MC hasn't had many interactions yet but seems like the writer is giving him room to grow. Noone actually knows what NTR is MC is in no romantic relationships yet so nothing is classed as NTR. just try the game, it's not too long of an intro and make your own decisions.

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes