3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

encassion

Sep 25, 2023
Seriously, a few months ago dev was hyping up a scene with the sister and it was a 4 second handjob and 3 second BJ. Two years from now there might actually be a scene worth playing the game for, because the story certainly isnt it.
Actually, V0.93 has a sex scene with the MC, Amelia and her mom (Candace). That made the first half of the game almost worth playing through. If only the plot didn't heavily rely on characters refusing to give each other important information so often, the game would be way better. So many events happen in a vacuum, and the MC just doesn't acknowledge or tell anyone about them for some reason. Renders and girls are beautiful though.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Yo, kinda new here... How often are the updates for this game?
Like most VNs around 1,5 month each update. Rendering takes time I've heard.
Best bet for any VN you follow is to learn to do the "OP math". It isn't perfect, but it gives you an idea. And I'm not sure why anyone thinks "most VNs" are around 6 weeks per update - most of the best take more than three months to update.

As for "OP Math": go to the OP (first page of the thread) and look for the date it was created (upper left of the page), then find when it was last updated (down the page a bit), then scroll down to the Changelog and see how many major releases there have been during the time between the creation of the thread and the last update. This page is a little bit more difficult due to how Dev names things, but you should be able to figure how how many releases there have been, divide the number of months by releases, and that will give you a ballpark for release frequency. Not perfect, but it helps to manage expectations for those smart enough to do it.

And you thought you would never use algebra in the real world. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Seriously, a few months ago dev was hyping up a scene with the sister and it was a 4 second handjob and 3 second BJ. Two years from now there might actually be a scene worth playing the game for, because the story certainly isnt it.
yeah thats after waiting a year or years for those scene.
i am pretty sure we will see a sex scene in 2-3 years

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Actually, V0.93 has a sex scene with the MC, Amelia and her mom (Candace). That made the first half of the game almost worth playing through. If only the plot didn't heavily rely on characters refusing to give each other important information so often, the game would be way better. So many events happen in a vacuum, and the MC just doesn't acknowledge or tell anyone about them for some reason. Renders and girls are beautiful though.
thats the only part in the game that was good. the rest is just bla bla bla and more bla bla bla

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
Still no way to save on Android. And no choices to change outcome, just click it to go through and repeat. So over all no bad on graphics, but no choices? Or it was the developer's idea to do that way

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
What the actual fuck is this comment? This reads like something I would've put on a forum back in middle school. You're trolling, right? Poor grammar, poor punctuation, random capitalization, and roughly double the words necessary to get this point across. Didn't someone once say "Brevity is the soul of wit?"
That's what she said.

• Haha
Reactions: Piratefishes

Death_Strike_Gaming

Jan 23, 2024
Looks good but the horror tag is throwing me off you know i wanna get my dick hard not shit myself how scary is it? (dont like horror)
Its more jump scare occult blood magic. Though honestly I wish the game was not kenetic, it would be nice to refuse some of the options that are forced on you cause common sense isnt so common.

Reactions: hentai charley

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Its more jump scare occult blood magic. Though honestly I wish the game was not kenetic, it would be nice to refuse some of the options that are forced on you cause common sense isnt so common.
Very nice of you, that you answered the question, but the question was asked 1,5 years ago. :-D
(Date of comment is in the upper left corner of every comment)

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes