- - -

Mac:
- - -

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What does OP mean?
It usually means "original post" (or at least, that's what we used to refer it to back in the Usenet glory days). First post, or in this case, first page. The main post where the download links are.

Reactions: Deftonixx

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
It usually means "original post" (or at least, that's what we used to refer it to back in the Usenet glory days). First post, or in this case, first page. The main post where the download links are.
you know, I keep forgetting that I am old and am prone to use outdated terms. I legit thought that was bait. Or a troll question lol.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
you know, I keep forgetting that I am old and am prone to use outdated terms. I legit thought that was bait. Or a troll question lol.
For all I know, it might be. I had given that some thought if he's been around the block on this site. And there isn't a thing wrong with being old, sometimes. I still get reminded by the dev I work with that I was around when dirt was invented. :LOL:

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
lol the SS version is the same as here. The mc is out of high school. Clearly stated, and players input a custom age. They are 18 default. If they are younger in your game, you have made them that way.
Also, In order to gain approval for this game, I was asked to send mods the character models and they were approved.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Ravenous-0.094Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
0.095 will be more of the same.
Wrapping up this storyline.
There won't be any action until 0.096beta.

In case you want to save yourself some time.
Kudos dev,

I usually don't care for supernatural stories, but yours has drawn me in. It has interesting characters and assets that haven't been used to death in other AVN's. Don't pay attention to the haters and asshats. Good job and all the best M8.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
"Rule 7 approved by mods" which is odd. Dunno about the version here but the SS version in my playthrough the MC is 16 and Erica is 13. But I think the necrotic grandma is like 350 or something.
My understanding is that rule 7 does not prohibit underage characters, but is instead meant to prohibit prepubescent characters. The mods review the models to ensure they show signs of puberty, like breast development. Basically, a 14-year-old girl character is fine, as long as she has visible breast growth. Hope that helps clear it up for you.

Reactions: ByteMi6969 and KiGa

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
LamentEntertainment Another great update, thanks so much! This is absolutely one of my favorite games, and I always get excited when I see new updates, even if they're just story/character development. I love that you actually made me feel bad for Eve. Never saw that coming. Can't wait to learn more about Kat's background. Sounds like she was forced to do the camgirl stuff against her will, perhaps by her father, or whoever she and Alex were talking about? Like MC, I was rather put off by the camgirl stuff, but I'll be very relieved if she was being forced to do it, as she is one of the best-looking girls in my opinion.

Can't wait for the next update, keep up the amazing work!

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes