3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Well first of all you know that majority of the people don't like ntr no matter if the LI is with a girl or a guy, so if that is unavoidable then for me no point trying to play the game

View attachment 3375805

If it will become optional then maybe that will change my mind.
Big thing is the "some may consider NTR" part. Now with that said NTR or not will you or others have a problem with it? That is definitely going to be a big hit or miss.

Said scene The "Mother receives oral sex from the doughtier as a way to deal with here "curse" As of last I played the doughtier did not have any romantic feelings for the mom, and vice versa although the mom did get off to it as that was the point. Both want a romantic/ sexual relationship with the MC although, and this is just me speculating there will probably be more between them down the line as I can not see a 3 some not happening down the line.

Not shown on screen but blond, and her daughter screen-shot 5, and 6 are having the same arrangement although that is just the blond being "freaky" as she is only saying she needs it.

cop and Mayer seem to be in a relationship screen-shot 7 and 8 cant remember the feigner points with them, but IIRC stuff was implied, but not really shown?

Any Most of the girls in the game seem to want a relationship with the MC more then each other.

Now there is part of the conundrum. It is not NTR as if anything all the "relationships" would have been established before the MC even came to the town. Also the MC is more weirded out then jealous of the whole thing. While lesbian content is going to be seen more down the road I in no way think LamentEntertainment is trying to ad stealth NTR as is seen in some games.

Personally I dislike NTR I found the scene off putting, but I also feel it was supposed to be in a way.
"

Now with all that said there is still a good chance the game is not for you, but that dose not make the game bad it just doesn't meet your preference.

It has been a while since I last played (waiting for act one to end) although I have peeked at the more recent updates so if I have made a mistake someone pleas correct me.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Davetiger

May 1, 2020
Hey just saw this today and I've loved it, can't wait to have some fun the the milf shop delivery woman :) I love the story I'm not usually a fan of the cult stuff but this one IMO is well written. I do wish the mc had a few more muture girls some look too young but outside of that it's been great story great renders. The MC does inner monologue a bit much though I have to skip his thoughts a lot to keep going. I love the sisters spirit she is one of those that could bring smiles to everyone, very well portrayed. All in all liked it a lot glad I ran into it here of f95. I'm going to go look for 95 though the one I got was 94 and I just finished it..

EDIT: Also I love the kinetic novel, I always get the mod to skip the bad choices and this saves me the time and aggravation of having to download a mod on top of the game :)

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Haven't played this in a while - can someone remind me who the heck Agatha is? :unsure:

EDIT: I played for 3 more minutes and the dev had thrown some exposition in the dialogue to remind us of who she was. It was just weird before that to have this unfamiliar character right in the middle of the scene with the cop locking the unhinged for-no-apparent-reason-from-the-deep-south redhead in the barn, so I wonedered if I had forgotten some huge storyline. :D It's so fun when you get old enough that you can never really be sure if you are forgetting something big or whether it was a small thing most other people probably don't remember either. :cry:

Last edited:

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Those g-damn wooden half-alive creepy wacko dolls maker, which was kept behind
the bars by Charles "family" as assurance she'll continue to make it no matter what.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm just waiting to see what kind of fun the MC has with the 2 dolls in Jettica's house. They are somewhat creepy but also look kind of hot at the same time. Glad to see there will be some choices going forward in Arc 2. I hope that harem and pregnancy will be added to the game at some point.

Reactions: Piratefishes

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
just started and finished what the game has, enjoyed what it offers, story is interesting, the one thing that bothers me, but i don't know if i missed it. is that there's no explaination on why the mother didn't take the daughter and leave town. Like I get the town is important to the story, but would be nice that there was a reason why, because there are some points in the story where it could have been ask but didn't and it hurts my brain thinking about

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
The ring trick, once ok but twice, we have a pretty stupid MC, something as dangerous is hidden.
I agree with you. If he thought the ring was so important he wouldn't just leave it out for anyone to find it. He had to know his sister would come down into his room more than once. I just hope in the next chapter of the game he gets written to be less of an idiot at some point. Some parts of the game with his "great" decisions I wanted to yell at him. I'm just waiting for a 3some with the MC, his mom and sister. Or the MC, his sister and one of the other girls living with them. She seems like she's a sexpot just waiting to explore all sorts of stuff.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I'm just waiting for a 3some with the MC, his mom and sister.
Sign me up for that too. :love: But TBH the newer cousin character is a someshow and getting her involved is the #1 thing on my wish list. Looks suspiciously like a DK asset, so I wonder if the dev may have purchased some of their CG. :unsure:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Nice way of making Lou part of the story: Just a random guy, trying to figure out what crazy shit is going on. (y)
Wouldn't have told him about magic though.... but I'm not the MC. :)
Would have been nice to name Eve ourself. Maybe there's more depth to her name in the future, so we shouldn't name her HotGranny69? xD Although Eve as the first woman is quite a fitting name.
Although nice to give her some depth as not wanting to hear Isabella's name and her being used as a puppet gives her a nice motive. Well done.
(Although she uses charles in a similar matter, not sure wether she agrees with me or not.^^)
MC was a bit plain/obvious with his words to pause Eve's plan, but he just turned 18; he'll get wiser with the years. ;-)
...or maybe he was just nervous at the begin; his reasoning got much better in the next scene.
Laughed hard about our sister throwing a fit cause of her feminine items. :-D :-D
I don't think it's unappropriate to ask a women about her jewelry, even more if it is her only piece of clothing: Worst case she won't tell you anything...
Not sure wether it is a good idea to imprison a murderous, psycothic bitch with "no morals" with just one pair of handcuffs on one arm to pole. She'll nag off her hand just to get back to us.... or we just have not seen the doors or other security stuff to keer her locked. ;-)
(Okay, at least a barn door.)
Fantastic cliffhanger at the end.

Nice story update, Keep it up dev.
Dissapointed though about Agatha's lack of pubic hair.

Last edited:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Katherine:"Did you just forget that Erica and I were kidnapped?"
Alexandria:"Yeah, but how often do you think that will happen?"
... you live her for three(?) days and your daughter get's kidnapped by a crazy cult that rules the town. Seems like a really bad neighbourhood to me. :-D :-D
(I know they have their reasons, but I had to laugh still.)

Why show pictures of Katherine's panties in a discussion with her mother? They didn't get wet or added any value to the conversation?
Pantyshots of the girls while watching TV? I do get that.
"And all you got was a lousy T-Shirt." :-D

Last edited:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Oh, and please give us more sound. It feels uncomfortable empty without noises. Maybe some cicadas in the backgrund or so?

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes