3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

possum1

May 17, 2018
so many subplots get introduced at a time, yet SOMEHOW the majority of the dialogue is about getting people caught up with what's happening or explaining from the very beginning to every new character that gets introduced :KEK:

gotta get that wordcount amirite? lmao

louisamay

Jan 2, 2021
Well, I tried writing a review, but for some reason the stars were not to be clicked on! So, I'll leave a short one here:
For me, this VN got EXPONENTIALLY better than the previous versions! I too was a bit put off by the low scores, because really, the slow-ass burn that was so infuriating up until now paid off handsomely, and is still paying off. Yeah, the MC still pisses me off sometimes, but the relationships are getting deeper, richer and more erotic. And an actual mix of female figures, not just boring old humongous boobs and butts! Yay!! And I love the weird mix of gothic, magic and sex!
And naming the creepy monster LI Eve was smart -- I would have definitely gone with something like "Dragon lime berry or similar. LOL.
Keep it up, dev, and I'm glad I stayed. 5 stars, definitely!

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
I agree with you. If he thought the ring was so important he wouldn't just leave it out for anyone to find it. He had to know his sister would come down into his room more than once. I just hope in the next chapter of the game he gets written to be less of an idiot at some point. Some parts of the game with his "great" decisions I wanted to yell at him. I'm just waiting for a 3some with the MC, his mom and sister. Or the MC, his sister and one of the other girls living with them. She seems like she's a sexpot just waiting to explore all sorts of stuff.

At least he gets yelled at afterward and gets hit in the face, I really appreciated these passages.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Oh, and please give us more sound. It feels uncomfortable empty without noises. Maybe some cicadas in the backgrund or so?
Expecting sounds from a VISUAL novel is classic 'unclear on the concept.' If a dev wants to add that in it's their prerogative, but personally I hate listening to someone else's taste in crappy BG elevator music. And then I really hate that even though I mute it the files are still playing and wasting CPU and RAM for something I don't want. If you need constant sound to drown out the voices in your head in times of quiet, you can always play your own music while you play.

EDIT: Apologies to
If my reply sounded a bit harsh. I probably get overannoyed when proponents of constant sound/music post requests for more due to the CPU/RAM reasons above but also because I don't ever remember seeing anyone with the opposite preference doing the same.

Of course, my ex-wife was someone who was terrified of silence and the idea of being alone with her own thoughts, so maybe just maybe o_O that has something to do with why it bugs me overmuch.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.094

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 401 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Its so funny that people will play a kinetic novel, that is TAGGED as a kinetic novel. They even KNOW its a kinetic novel, then leave a bad review because there aren't any choices lmao. Wtf. THEN people that aren't reading descriptions on the OP before they play and then bitch that they have to read too much. "oh darn, I have to read and not jack off right away. however could I have seen this coming? I'm gonna vent in the review section." My god. Mind boggling. I go out of my way to ensure that everything that you need to know before playing, is available before hand. So many "Oooh boobies" players jump right in and then complain that the game/story doesn't go the way that they think it should. I have an idea. Make your own game. That way, you can have everything that you want in it. Until then, learn to read OP's.

Oh, how glad I am that I don't go by reviews before I play games on here.

Anyway, I came to tell those of you that are playing for free and looking forward to the next releases, that 0.095beta will be out as scheduled on 3/18/2024 . This one will be build up to the finale. No sex, just a bunch of panties.
I wanted to let you know so you don't play and complain that there isn't any sex. (though statistically, I'm sure somebody will.)

0.096Beta (Arc 1 finale) will see a slight delay because of technical limitations. It shouldn't be for too long though.
THAT update, will have sex.

Anyway.

TLDR
Wah-wah, no sex/choices
Update soon.

Dueces.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Its so funny that people will play a kinetic novel, that is TAGGED as a kinetic novel. They even KNOW its a kinetic novel, then leave a bad review because there aren't any choices lmao. Wtf. THEN people that aren't reading descriptions on the OP before they play and then bitch that they have to read too much. "oh darn, I have to read and not jack off right away. however could I have seen this coming? I'm gonna vent in the review section." My god. Mind boggling. I go out of my way to ensure that everything that you need to know before playing, is available before hand. So many "Oooh boobies" players jump right in and then complain that the game/story doesn't go the way that they think it should. I have an idea. Make your own game. That way, you can have everything that you want in it. Until then, learn to read OP's.

Oh, how glad I am that I don't go by reviews before I play games on here.

Anyway, I came to tell those of you that are playing for free and looking forward to the next releases, that 0.095beta will be out as scheduled on 3/18/2024 . This one will be build up to the finale. No sex, just a bunch of panties.
I wanted to let you know so you don't play and complain that there isn't any sex. (though statistically, I'm sure somebody will.)

0.096Beta (Arc 1 finale) will see a slight delay because of technical limitations. It shouldn't be for too long though.
THAT update, will have sex.

Anyway.

TLDR
Wah-wah, no sex/choices
Update soon.

Dueces.
Unlike some I can and do read. Enjoying your work keep it up.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Reviews where you bitch about a tag that you don't like should be removed in my opinion. That would be like me going to a seafood restaurant and give it a bad review because I don't like seafood. It's pointless and doesn't help anyone.
The worst is when the game say "THE GAME HAVE THIS" and people give bad review knowing that the game have that tag...i can understand when the dev give false information or give the "i don't consider that my game have this" but there is a lot of dumb people that cannot accept that someone can like something that they don't, and the worst, give bad reviews because of this.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ravenous [v0.095 beta] [Lament Entertainment] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [448 MB]
- - -

Mac [454 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Reviews where you bitch about a tag that you don't like should be removed in my opinion. That would be like me going to a seafood restaurant and give it a bad review because I don't like seafood. It's pointless and doesn't help anyone.
You are right! And when you do not like certain elements in a game, leave the game instead of sending very very annoying posts in the thread. Let the dev make his game. I like this game as is. And not going to suck to the dev if he can change the game with my whishes and also never start annoying posts disliking the game. There is a trend on f95. Sucking about NTR or not...... Nagging about tags...... I hate it.

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes