3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
What can you do so far with this bitch? Also I see some lesbian ntr in the image folder with this bitch. is that avoidable?

View attachment 3373279
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And a bowl of ramen after.

And you can't avoid the NTR, the PMS :devilish: or the . It's a linear visual novel at the moment, not a kinetic visual novel...right now you get no choices to influence the story while flogging the log.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Once again, another game has to be written with a simp MC that apologizes for everything. You think that he is written in the game as an immature 12-year-old that doesn't have any balls. He has all these hot women, family included, basically throwing themselves at him and has all this annoying inner monologue that just makes you want to slap him in the face. It would be nice if this game was a "normal" VN with meaningful choices and not a kinetic novel. I really hope in the next chapter of the game he decides to grow up and actually start acting like a man.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
So far I like it the story certainly is interesting. The li look good. Is there a way to change Jetticas name to Jessica? I keep thinking it's a typo. :LOL:
Is there not a government agency that exists in this world that would investigate the cult and the disappearances?

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
retrying download from gofile. Extracting with 7zip gave me an error in the images file while extracting. could have been me, but this has never happened before this. so retrying download to see if it does it again.

edit:
nevermind, redownloading solved the problem. Thanks for the game!

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Whats swinging tag? Is that like a hit like literal swinging your opp? Or maybe it's a plan for the story? Like when a man tries to ntr you by raping the girls, our mc swings them? Would be nice if torture instead. Anyway hope the sleep sex and pregnancy and rape(consented by heart) will be added, though i dont get what "not limited to" mean. Goodluck dev!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And a bowl of ramen after.

And you can't avoid the NTR, the PMS :devilish: or the . It's a linear visual novel at the moment, not a kinetic visual novel...right now you get no choices to influence the story while flogging the log.
Then this game is trash, thank you for saving me the time.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Then this game is trash, thank you for saving me the time.
If you havent played it, how do you know its trash?
Just because the game does or doesn't offer something that your entitled-ass likes, doesn't mean it's trash.
You are a part of the problem on this site. No consideration for what you say about peoples hard work. Why not grow up and be considerate?
You're toxic, and your comment left nothing to consider.
I'm glad you haven't played it.
You strike me as the type that would find something you didn't like, no matter what.
Your attitude, sir, is trash.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out of the thread.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hi LamentEntertainment, could we expect to have a replay scenes feature in the future? Besides the obvious, it's also a good way to keep trace of where we are with every character from update to update.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Hi LamentEntertainment, could we expect to have a replay scenes feature in the future? Besides the obvious, it's also a good way to keep trace of where we are with every character from update to update.
Not in this arc, HOWEVER we have already ported all of the sex scenes and some other stuff from arc 1, over into the new, Arc 2 file.
Arc 2 will be a new download and have replay and image galleries. and arc 1 images and replays are already there.
Arc 2 is the next update after 0.096.
As for the choices, they will be mini paths that just give alternate content from time to time, and will also be utilized for sex scenes and/or turning a girl down/not having sex with a character.

SPOILER_screenshot0005.png SPOILER_screenshot0004.png Arc_2_info_screen.png

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Not in this arc, HOWEVER we have already ported all of the sex scenes and some other stuff from arc 1, over into the new, Arc 2 file.
Arc 2 will be a new download and have replay and image galleries. and arc 1 images and replays are already there.
Arc 2 is the next update after 0.096.
Cool, patiently awaiting.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
If you havent played it, how do you know its trash?
Just because the game does or doesn't offer something that your entitled-ass likes, doesn't mean it's trash.
You are a part of the problem on this site. No consideration for what you say about peoples hard work. Why not grow up and be considerate?
You're toxic, and your comment left nothing to consider.
I'm glad you haven't played it.
You strike me as the type that would find something you didn't like, no matter what.
Your attitude, sir, is trash.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out of the thread.
Well first of all you know that majority of the people don't like ntr no matter if the LI is with a girl or a guy, so if that is unavoidable then for me no point trying to play the game

1708567196258.png

If it will become optional then maybe that will change my mind.

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes