3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
The worst is when the game say "THE GAME HAVE THIS" and people give bad review knowing that the game have that tag...i can understand when the dev give false information or give the "i don't consider that my game have this" but there is a lot of dumb people that cannot accept that someone can like something that they don't, and the worst, give bad reviews because of this.
While I kinda get and agree with you to a certain degree you should also understand the tags don't tell the whole story. I for example am not a fan of lesbian scene's but this tag alone is not that meaningful. The tag could be added because as mc walked through a club 2 strippers were kissing in the background or none Li's, it could also be you come home from work to find your best friend eating out your wife.

A lot of scene's would not bother me but others I would stop playing. In this KN it was when I found out the milf was lying to her daughter(iirc) about needing "treatment" and knowing its a KN, not sure how this played out but seemed shady to me and abusive I didn't play anymore to find out. When its done I will probably play it again as I was enjoying most of it and I will have my own opinion if I enjoyed it or not even with tags I may not enjoy.

Many tag's can have such a wide variety of different content, now Im not trying to defend idiots but its a little more nuanced. Unless you plan to hold out till a VN is finished and spoil the whole plot reading reviews and thread posts it often means playing it and finding out just like when I go to the cinema and 80% of the movies I though might be good turn out to be trash.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
While I kinda get and agree with you to a certain degree you should also understand the tags don't tell the whole story. I for example am not a fan of lesbian scene's but this tag alone is not that meaningful. The tag could be added because as mc walked through a club 2 strippers were kissing in the background or none Li's, it could also be you come home from work to find your best friend eating out your wife.

A lot of scene's would not bother me but others I would stop playing. In this KN it was when I found out the milf was lying to her daughter(iirc) about needing "treatment" and knowing its a KN, not sure how this played out but seemed shady to me and abusive I didn't play anymore to find out. When its done I will probably play it again as I was enjoying most of it and I will have my own opinion if I enjoyed it or not even with tags I may not enjoy.

Many tag's can have such a wide variety of different content, now Im not trying to defend idiots but its a little more nuanced. Unless you plan to hold out till a VN is finished and spoil the whole plot reading reviews and thread posts it often means playing it and finding out just like when I go to the cinema and 80% of the movies I though might be good turn out to be trash.
That's why i cannot wait for the new tags arrive soon.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
A lot of scene's would not bother me but others I would stop playing. In this KN it was when I found out the milf was lying to her daughter(iirc) about needing "treatment" and knowing its a KN, not sure how this played out but seemed shady to me and abusive I didn't play anymore to find out.
Just a heads up on that: The mom didn't lie to her daughter. She really needs that "treatment" to avoid a horrific and tragic outcome. It's also done out of mutual love and enjoyment, and MC takes his sister's place shortly after arriving. It certainly never felt shady or abusive.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Just a heads up on that: The mom didn't lie to her daughter. She really needs that "treatment" to avoid a horrific and tragic outcome. It's also done out of mutual love and enjoyment, and MC takes his sister's place shortly after arriving. It certainly never felt shady or abusive.
I believe they are talking about Amelia and Candace.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020

(Not you but in general) Assume tag you don’t like involves the main characters and go into the game prepare to drop it if it does.

if you can’t even do that much then skip game altogether.

problem solved.

Last edited:
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
This is one of those few games where i cant wait for the next update, yet I try to hold as long as possible in hope for some content to pile up. So I missed this and the previous update atleast, Should i wait more or :p

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
This is one of those few games where i cant wait for the next update, yet I try to hold as long as possible in hope for some content to pile up. So I missed this and the previous update atleast, Should i wait more or :p
0.096 has some Naomi/ mc action (sex). Its the finale for this arc and will wrap up this portion of the main story, mostly, leaving a bridge to the next arc.
zThat will be released within the week to Tiers.

The main story runs for 3 arcs. All will involve Hollowbrook as a town, and things happening there.

Arc 2 will head more into lewd/romance/sexual relationships between MC and the women.
there will be choices added for certain things, but it will remain a linier story.
More information on the free SS and Fanbox tiers.

Last edited:

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
This is one of those games i cant wait for the next update, yet I try to hold as long as possible in hope for some content to pile up. So I missed this and the previous update atleast, Should i wait more or :p
0.096 has some Naomi/ mc action. Its the finale for this arc and will wrap up this portion of the main story, mostly, leaving a bridge to the next arc.
zThat will be released within the week to Tiers.

The main story runs for 3 arcs. All will involve Hollowbrook as a town, and things happening there.

Arc 2 will head more into lewd/romance/sexual relationships between MC and the women.
there will be choices added for certain things, but it will remain a linier story.
More information on the free SS and Fanbox tiers.
Thanks a lot for your reply, I guess i will try to wait a bit more and keep it as a fail safe, meaning when i get sick of browsing new crap games that seem to endlessly keep piling up Ill get back to something that i know is good like this

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes