3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yea, it's about sharing opinions, but it feels more like people are trying to make the dev change his mind about how he makes the game and he already said that he won't change. I don't see the point in these discussions anymore. It's up to the mods if they want to moderate this thread or not. I will just ignore it for a while.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
it was all over the place and tried to move in multiple directions at the same time. With some hectic interactions between the characters scattered among the plot events.
Which is every story ever. If you think this is somehow a flaw, I shudder to think what you would think of a complex story like 19th century novels, with tons of dialogue and several subplots. Guess you'd think those would be "all over the place", too. No wonder movies like Thor Ragnarok make a ton of money.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
nope, you're the one that won't leave the thread.. don't you have like a job or something? you're the definition of double standards..
I'm one of the subscribestar supporters and I'm actually fine with the way things are. I'm not the one crying like a damn baby because I didn't get what I want.

Reactions: pitao

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Forum members seem to have gotten more confrontational in the last few years. I wonder if it's a long-term side effect of COVID-19 brain damage.
Or it could be because people in the hentai making business have gotten progressively worse at their jobs over the past few years. They're all either stuck playing it safe or grifting their supporters under the 'teasing' genre. Hentai game developers are one thing, but they're not as bad as hentai animators. Just look at how many copycats in their field have ruined ass slapping.

Reactions: faramata

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Yea, it's about sharing opinions, but it feels more like people are trying to make the dev change his mind about how he makes the game and he already said that he won't change. I don't see the point in these discussions anymore. It's up to the mods if they want to moderate this thread or not. I will just ignore it for a while.
OK, if you mean me, please quote my single comment where I'm trying to promote a particular kink, or a LI, or add in the game something that I like in particular. So far, you are behaving like a protective fanboy without producing any concrete counterarguments.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Which is every story ever. If you think this is somehow a flaw, I shudder to think what you would think of a complex story like 19th century novels, with tons of dialogue and several subplots. Guess you'd think those would be "all over the place", too. No wonder movies like Thor Ragnarok make a ton of money.
Well, let's not talk about the 19 century novels, which were roughly analogue of modern TV series, full of filler and often unnecessary overblown.

For example, what was the point of the MC visiting the town of his father and meeting those girls that he knew before? Just another teaser, but we have plenty of them all around.

I have to admit that the updates of this game are more frequent than average. Still, with all the potential LIs it takes ages to have any action with all of them, even more to develop proper relationships. And all this is on the top of a few heavy loaded non-lewd plot lines.

This is one of the reasons that is felt that the MC doesn't care much about most of the girls, busy saving the world, sometimes snatching an occasional kiss here and there.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Well, let's not talk about the 19 century novels, which were roughly analogue of modern TV series, full of filler and often unnecessary overblown.

For example, what was the point of the MC visiting the town of his father and meeting those girls that he knew before? Just another teaser, but we have plenty of them all around.

I have to admit that the updates of this game are more frequent than average. Still, with all the potential LIs it takes ages to have any action with all of them, even more to develop proper relationships. And all this is on the top of a few heavy loaded non-lewd plot lines.

This is one of the reasons that is felt that the MC doesn't care much about most of the girls, busy saving the world, sometimes snatching an occasional kiss here and there.
Sorry, just to interject, the visit to his dads was to go see if he was there and find anything out that he could, also to introduce 2 characters that will appear again much later in arc 2 or in arc 3. Plus to give him some time with Jettica.

I maybe could have done it differently, but there was definately (sp) reasons behind that whole thing, specifically.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Sorry, just to interject, the visit to his dads was to go see if he was there and find anything out that he could, also to introduce 2 characters that will appear again much later in arc 2 or in arc 3. Plus to give him some time with Jettica.

I maybe could have done it differently, but there was definately (sp) reasons behind that whole thing, specifically.
Well, I understand the reason (though still not the necessity to check for the dad). My point is that it breaks the pacing at this early stage of the game plot. Do you really need these girls so early in the game? The interaction with Jettica also felt artificially interrupted, especially considering that the MC went to mess with one of those girls.
Anyway, it is just one of the examples.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2018
I downloaded this VN last week and I'm currently reading part 1. Now my favourite girl in the game (the blonde friend of the mother who you have a picnic with) is going away for a few MONTHS for a family thing?!? Is that a typo, or does that mean this character is not coming back anymore? That would make me very sad indeed!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I downloaded this VN last week and I'm currently reading part 1. Now my favourite girl in the game (the blonde friend of the mother who you have a picnic with) is going away for a few MONTHS for a family thing?!? Is that a typo, or does that mean this character is not coming back anymore? That would make me very sad indeed!
She is already on her way back. And she doesn't come back alone ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Quick question, is there a back story done for what happened between Alex, Kat, and her mom's asshole boyfriend?

If not is it something that will be done? Honestly I think that would make an interesting story. Even if it was a short story to explain how everything happened. Or even include a flash back in the current arc where she tells him the whole story.

I feel there is more to this story than what has been told as she is very afraid of him. How far did he go and what really went on?

So far loving the series.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
You know, that actually says a lot.
About what? Do you want to say that each of them is a masterpiece or I got you wrong? I'm not talking about Dostoevsky here but some of lesser known authors would fill their books with a lot of meaningless descriptions and dialogues. The flow of time was different then, so people could afford spending their time on countless volumes of filler. Well, pretty much the same way as they spend their time on meaningless TV series nowadays.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
About what? Do you want to say that each of them is a masterpiece or I got you wrong? I'm not talking about Dostoevsky here but some of lesser known authors would fill their books with a lot of meaningless descriptions and dialogues. The flow of time was different then, so people could afford spending their time on countless volumes of filler. Well, pretty much the same way as they spend their time on meaningless TV series nowadays.
considered a genius, Dostoyevsky can get pretty boring too..
I'm one of the subscribestar supporters and I'm actually fine with the way things are. I'm not the one crying like a damn baby because I didn't get what I want.
oh ok then, so you're entiiiiiiiitled to cryyyy and offend, because you imagine yourself a supporter.. dude, give me a break already - go support and stfu! you're happy, right? so stfu

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes