3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Quick question, is there a back story done for what happened between Alex, Kat, and her mom's asshole boyfriend?

If not is it something that will be done? Honestly I think that would make an interesting story. Even if it was a short story to explain how everything happened. Or even include a flash back in the current arc where she tells him the whole story.

I feel there is more to this story than what has been told as she is very afraid of him. How far did he go and what really went on?

So far loving the series.
It's being worked on. A lot has been said in the dialogue about what kat went through, and more of what "Dave" has done will be happening in arc 2 as well. he's bringing his bullshit to Hollowbrook. There is a storyline being walked into currently.

Reactions: pitao and siath70

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
It's being worked on. A lot has been said in the dialogue about what kat went through, and more of what "Dave" has done will be happening in arc 2 as well. he's bringing his bullshit to Hollowbrook. There is a storyline being walked into currently.
Yeah I followed what she told him, but I have a feeling there's a lot more to the story based on how scared she is. I feel he did a lot more than what even her mom knows, as it was traumatic to her I could see her hiding parts of the story.

Funny thing is; I really like Kat and Alex, so what you just said here kind of sets me on edge. Though I think Dave is walking into more than he can bite off.
My like for them is one of the reasons I want closure on her backstory.

Thanks for the reply. I am enjoying it a lot, keep up the great work.

Last edited:

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I'm more interested in the buck toothed girl. I'm guessing it's gonna be a while before we get anything with her (even the introduction).
She has a normal scene with Candace in ep. 5. Episode 6 (which Im currently working on) has the actual introduction to mc., plus a bit of fan service for her planned for now. She will be worked into the story pretty quickly.
She's also part of a bridge to more Vanessa story/ content.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
She has a scene with Candace in ep. 5. More to come.
Just finished ep5, and let me just say WOW. Thanks! I don't want to spoil things so I'll leave it there.

Got the whole range of emotions from this episode, from pissed off to happy as fuck.

Thanks, keep up the great work.

BTW: I meant to ask, do you try to get an episode a month out or is it longer? I know it can vary, just wondering what you shoot for.

Last edited:
Reactions: pitao

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Just finished ep5, and let me just say WOW. Thanks! I don't want to spoil things so I'll leave it there.

Got the whole range of emotions from this episode, from pissed off to happy as fuck.

Thanks, keep up the great work.

BTW: I meant to ask, do you try to get an episode a month out or is it longer? I know it can vary, just wondering what you shoot for.
i would prefer to safely say it stays within 4-6 weeks. but lately is been 4-5 weeks.

Reactions: pitao and siath70

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
correcting my typo, does Erica date other women?
Erica is BI, she has a few scenes with the other women. For example her mother and a threesome, I can remember off the top of my head.
Just FYI, I don't think anyone really dates anyone, they all circle around each other and the MC while keeping their sex inside that circle. There is a time where the MC says he is in a relationship, but when that relationship was formed he made it perfectly clear it was open.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I think she looks good either way but yea, I also prefer seeing her with glasses.
Erica should never take off her glasses. She is way too cute wearing them.
Every time i make rewards, I need to make like 4 versions of Erica because everybody likes her a different way.
Glasses on, hair down.
Glasses on, pony tail.
Glasses off, pony tail.
Glasses on pony tail.

Luckily, i like her every way. But I have to mix it up in the game.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Every time i make rewards, I need to make like 4 versions of Erica because everybody likes her a different way.
Glasses on, hair down.
Glasses on, pony tail.
Glasses off, pony tail.
Glasses on pony tail.

Luckily, i like her every way. But I have to mix it up in the game.
I'll settle for:

Face down, ass up.

Hairstyle and glasses/not matter a Hell of a lot less to me. :ROFLMAO:

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes