3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Erica will probably always be my favorite
In terms of character I prefer her goth friend (Amelia her name AFAIR). Her unashamed sluttiness matches that of her mom. I hope the mom will come back soon for more happy threesomes ;)
In terms of appearance I like Kat and Jettica both equally. I bet these two little kittens know how to purr :love:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
In terms of character I prefer her goth friend (Amelia her name AFAIR). Her unashamed sluttiness matches that of her mom. I hope the mom will come back soon for more happy threesomes ;)
In terms of appearance I like Kat and Jettica both equally. I bet these two little kittens know how to purr :love:
Yea she is probably my second favorite. The goth look is a massive improvement from her original character design.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I think I remember disliking arc 1 because of (kinetic) part. So much was OMG don't do that, OMG don't stick your dick in there, OMG go back to the other hottie. OMG I'm playing an insane person at least have him killing and raping people because he is on a power trip. OHHH my dick is going to into another hag? I'm out.

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes