3.20 star(s) 80 Votes

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Yeah, there isnt any passion, only mechanical fuck. But her end is nice and Alex reaction is pleasant for future plot.
Damn, I can't wait to see Alex in a threesome with her sister Naomi, as well as with Katherine, but I'm afraid it will take years to get to that point as well as hours of reading through dull boring dialogues and descriptions.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Damn, I can't wait to see Alex in a threesome with her sister Naomi, as well as with Katherine, but I'm afraid it will take years to get to that point as well as hours of reading through dull boring dialogues and descriptions.
Personally, I'm more looking forward to a threesome with Naomi and Erica. I don't get it, I like Alex better, body, face, just physically everything, but I'm more attracted to Naomi.
Plus, I like almost everything about this game and it's one of the few where I don't skip a single sentence.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Personally, I'm more looking forward to a threesome with Naomi and Erica. I don't get it, I like Alex better, body, face, just physically everything, but I'm more attracted to Naomi.
Plus, I like almost everything about this game and it's one of the few where I don't skip a single sentence.
Naomi and Erica were ready to fuck the MC from day one. Alex is more uptight, the more interesting to crack and corrupt her ;)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Naomi and Erica were ready to fuck the MC from day one. Alex is more uptight, the more interesting to crack and corrupt her ;)
Yeah, they're ready, but the MC wasn't ready first. And we haven't received it yet.

And to be honest, I'm most hoping for a foursome with Vanessa's family. Such a pleasant family afternoon. And Amber is actually part of the family too :HideThePain:

Reactions: KiGa

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I've only looked at the screenshots...however, some of those characters are absolutely and definitely not over '18'...
You hear that sound? It's the sound of the world not caring a fig about your personal opinions, chief. :rolleyes: Feel free to take your pseudo-intellectual username to other threads if this game is not of interest to you. Or are you that unoriginal and desperate for attention that you troll online AVN threads trying to engage in human contact?? #ignored

Reactions: TBone9

Abaddon Doom

Jul 12, 2024
You hear that sound? It's the sound of the world not caring a fig about your personal opinions, chief. :rolleyes: Feel free to take your pseudo-intellectual username to other threads if this game is not of interest to you. Or are you that unoriginal and desperate for attention that you troll online AVN threads trying to engage in human contact?? #ignored
Defensive much? At the end of the day, a forum exists and is propagated by personal opinions...everything written here is a personal opinion. You might not like it or agree, but that doesn't mean you have to throw your toys out of the pram in a tantrum.

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
So, i'm new on this thread and i'm not much into kinetic novel and horror but i wanna try new thing, to go out of my confort zone a bit.
I hope this game isn't too much horrific in itself because i'm not someone who like to be affraid. I especialy hope they aren't that much of gore during sex but i'm not complaining, after all it's not like the game isn't warning us about it. Yeah i probably shouldn't try this game but who know ^^ ?

PS: i haven't read all the messages here to avoid some spoiler so maybe some of you already have responded on the horror/gore part, i know.

Last edited:

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
So, i'm new on this thread and i'm not much into kinetic novel and horror but i wanna try new thing, to go out of my confort zone a bit.
I hope this game isn't too much horrific in itself because i'm not someone who like to be affraid. I especialy hope they aren't that much of gore during sex but i'm not complaining, after all it's not like the game isn't warning us about it. Yeah i probably shouldn't try this game but who know ^^ ?

PS: i haven't read all the messages here to avoid some spoiler so maybe some of you already have responded on the horror/gore part, i know.
There's gore, but none of it is during the sex scenes. On a "scary scale" of 0-10, I'd put this game at about a 3 myself. It's got some horror-y elements but nothing that will actually scare you unless you're ridiculously easy to frighten. As for the kinetic part, people severely underappreciate the value of a good, linear and well-told story, as well as overvalue the illusion of "choice" in games like these. I mean really, aside from opting in to/out of shagging a specific girl or engaging in a specific kink, what "choices" do we really need to be able to make in AVNs? :unsure:

-Mal

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
There's gore, but none of it is during the sex scenes. On a "scary scale" of 0-10, I'd put this game at about a 3 myself. It's got some horror-y elements but nothing that will actually scare you unless you're ridiculously easy to frighten. As for the kinetic part, people severely underappreciate the value of a good, linear and well-told story, as well as overvalue the illusion of "choice" in games like these. I mean really, aside from opting in to/out of shagging a specific girl or engaging in a specific kink, what "choices" do we really need to be able to make in AVNs? :unsure:

-Mal
I may be stupid, but i like the illusion of choice. And what i like the most about these choices, if that we can avoid to have sex with the girl we don't like. For exemple i don't like candace at all, and it's not fun to see the sex/romance with her.
Also i know it is much common on japanese VN, but sometime choice REALLY matter. In short: i love when they are multiple route, i don't like the all in, unique harem route. But it's so costly/way more difficult that i understand that dev doing like most dev do, with only a few choice that matter (and like i said, i'm fine with that, as long as i can avoid that the MC is in "relationship" with the girl i don't like at all)

I'm not done with the game right now (i haven't finished Arc 1 ), but suffice to say that they are good and bad.
like i said,i don't like harem in general, and the game is one of them (having choice allow me to pass through harem game too). I've to say that the game doesn't scare me a bit, but the horror thematics are here, and i like the atmosphere it give to the game. The mystery is here too, i don't like the fact that most aren't honest with each other but i get it that without that, the story couldn't be that interesting. Nothing complicated but it keep me going to see what's next.

Also spoiler (as i said, i'm not finished ) but i find it weird that the MC forgot about the amber's ring twice. First he bring karina home but didn't give the ring yet and after he forgot about it again. I'm not saying it's not plausible or bad written, considering all the stuff who's happening to the MC, but he should have taken the ring his priority, i mean it possibly contain the soul of someone, it's not joke. Suffice to say that i'm not fond of the MC choice here. But his mistake allow interesting stuff to happen after, for the few bit i've seen. So it's a nice game for now, i'm gonna dig more.

Maybe i talk too much about it, especialy when i'm not done with it. Sorry about my wall of text.

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes