3.20 star(s) 80 Votes

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Is there any kind of choice at least to watch X content or Y ???

for example

cumming, can you be asked to do it outside and inside, or can you choose who to do or not?
arc 1 is kinetic, no choices at all. only a content disabler.
arc 2 has choices, not of which are where u can cum.
I'm still working choices into the game. that will be one of the choice types soon though.

rewrewrwe

May 31, 2017
LamentEntertainment yo can you tell me if and which girls MC has sex will die? I know its kinda strange but I really dont want to jerk of to chicks that get killed or die. I dont mind some spoilers but dont go overboard because the story is dope. Just please tell me the name and if its avoidable death!

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
LamentEntertainment yo can you tell me if and which girls MC has sex will die? I know its kinda strange but I really dont want to jerk of to chicks that get killed or die. I dont mind some spoilers but dont go overboard because the story is dope. Just please tell me the name and if its avoidable death!
none of the female main character/LI's die.
Are you crazy? lol. This thread would catch fire very quickly. I learned years ago that killing LI's is a bad bad move on the devs part.
There are female deaths, off camera, and they are unnamed and randoms. Even then, not many. (mostly in arc 2)
*EDIT*
1 female character does die.
However:
1. I dont think that there are many that will be jerking off to her.
2. She doesn't die in the way that you might think.

ALSO, I know that you didn't ask but just in case...
Some of the characters that you may be looking forward to sex with, won't happen until arc 2.
(im mostly speaking of the "favorite" girl) but others too.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
@ LamentEntertainment

Accusation: Horrifuc crime of Dev-Thinks-He's-Funny: cruel blue-ball Amber tease (amberal cruelty??) :mad:

Verdict: GUILTY!!

Sentence: Eternity in a cage of light surrounded by weird faceless skinny creatures.

**Sentence will be indefinitely suspended if MC finally gets to clear those blue balls with Amber in the NEXT update, dammit!!

[My (little one-eyed) frend also says that I should go after what I want.]
:LOL:

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
@ LamentEntertainment

Accusation: Horrifuc crime of Dev-Thinks-He's-Funny: cruel blue-ball Amber tease (amberal cruelty??) :mad:

Verdict: GUILTY!!

Sentence: Eternity in a cage of light surrounded by weird faceless skinny creatures.

**Sentence will be indefinitely suspended if MC finally gets to clear those blue balls with Amber in the NEXT update, dammit!!

[My (little one-eyed) frend also says that I should go after what I want.]
:LOL:
Lol. I didn't do it on purpose.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
"ARC 1-Story focused, not a quick trip to the bedroom with anybody. Don't expect to fap a whole bunch. (kinetic)
ARC 2 -Relationship/romance focused . Story still running, but more time with the girls. (Some choices added, among other features)
No saves are needed to start arc 2" Zzz
These sleeping pills are very popular

• Haha
Reactions: Beduin123

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
Since a few patches there have been fewer and fewer scenes, either it's blows, hand scenes, there was a time when you could see a lot more scenes with the other girls, the yield of the oh-so-great patches became increasingly meager

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
The game could be a whole lot better if the MC didn't have an expressionless dead pan look the entire game. It would be nice if he had some emotions showing. Same goes for Theresa. She has the same exact dead pan look the entire time too. He also feels extremely whiny 99% of the time.

Reactions: BoxingDonkey
3.20 star(s) 80 Votes