3.20 star(s) 80 Votes

Invictuss

May 24, 2018
Yo I need help with image gallery. I'm missing katherine's wanna hangout, Jettica's sleep with me, Alex's hmmm.. (can someone help pls thanks)

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Is there some way to run game again with empty gallery? Where are stores this game data?
yeah, you need to delete the persistent file. on windows 11 the renpy folder is C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ the appdata folder is hidden by default, so you have open the settings on windows explorer by pressing on the 3 dots on top, then select alternatives, "show", go down to advanced settings and tag "show hidden files, folders and stations" then press use, and you are good to go. the you can find the appdata folder and renpy folder containing your saves and persistent file.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
yeah, you need to delete the persistent file. on windows 11 the renpy folder is C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ the appdata folder is hidden by default, so you have open the settings on windows explorer by pressing on the 3 dots on top, then select alternatives, "show", go down to advanced settings and tag "show hidden files, folders and stations" then press use, and you are good to go. the you can find the appdata folder and renpy folder containing your saves and persistent file.
What/where is "windows explorer" (please show screenshot)

• Wow
Reactions: grisax

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Are you serious? Windows explorer is what you get when you open Documents, or "This computer", or even the Recycle Bin.
actually it was renamed "windows file explorer" in the newest versions of windows, i didn't know that. maybe it is called something else in other languages :)

Reactions: El Buho

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
actually it was renamed "windows file explorer" in the newest versions of windows, i didn't know that. maybe it is called something else in other languages :)
No idea, i've always hated translated Windows and other apps. Most of the time the translation is rreally clunky (in myh language at least) and I have to waste "processing power" trying to figure out what something means, or else try to remember what the icon for something was so i can go by visual cues.

Reactions: El Buho

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
No idea, i've always hated translated Windows and other apps. Most of the time the translation is rreally clunky (in myh language at least) and I have to waste "processing power" trying to figure out what something means, or else try to remember what the icon for something was so i can go by visual cues.
yeah, i agree Technical english should never be translated into native languages. they "always" invent new words that just sounds weird. (in Norwegian at least) Well. enough Off-topic talk. :)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Im worked on that today. Its bit tricky. Persistents file is in "Ravenous" folder in appdata. There is copy of save files. Also is there "sync" folder with second copy of saves data included persistent file and one more persistent file is in game foleder. Its needed to delete all of them.

Beside this, in few cases when I miss image icon in game and when I scroll back image icon is vanish and was open in gallery on him one.

Gallery is another thing. Will be possible to make it accessible without having to quite the game.

After weekend I will make some image walkthrough.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Are you serious? Windows explorer is what you get when you open Documents, or "This computer", or even the Recycle Bin.
Well, then what you are saying is: Type "settings" in the windows white [search] area in the taskbar. Not "so you have open the settings on windows explorer" or just say "open settings" cuz "windows explorer" is what takes place when you hit [documents] or [recycle bin]

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Well, then what you are saying is: Type "settings" in the windows white [search] area in the taskbar. Not "so you have open the settings on windows explorer" or just say "open settings" cuz "windows explorer" is what takes place when you hit [documents] or [recycle bin]
You said you don't know what Windows Explorer is. And what I said is correct, Windows Explorer is already running as soon as you login, and then when you click any of the special icons for exampe, like I mentioned, a new explorer window will open (and in some cases a new Explorer process too, as seen in the task manager). The settings you're looking for are probably under the View tab on the ribbon (assuming it's Win10, not sure if Windows 11 has it).

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
oh btw! is Jettica supposed to be Jessica pronounced with a lisp? forgot about it until Phinn there posted the pdf. actually makes me smile every time i see it in the game. :)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
oh btw! is Jettica supposed to be Jessica pronounced with a lisp? forgot about it until Phinn there posted the pdf. actually makes me smile every time i see it in the game. :)
I thought of it as soon as she appeared. Either it could be a different spelling in the dev's native language. Or it could be some variation of the name Jessica.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Its actually the name of a girl I met a long long time ago, when I was in high school. (my native language is English, btw)
Ok, thats say lot. So its not about any difference in spelling. I tried google this name and there are some, but google still try fix it to Jessica.

BTW Was she looked like Jettica in game?

Thank you

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes