3.20 star(s) 80 Votes

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I think I remember disliking arc 1 because of (kinetic) part. So much was OMG don't do that, OMG don't stick your dick in there, OMG go back to the other hottie. OMG I'm playing an insane person at least have him killing and raping people because he is on a power trip. OHHH my dick is going to into another hag? I'm out.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I think I remember disliking arc 1 because of (kinetic) part.
Well, tastes differ. I, on the opposite, don't like games that branch a lot, because I don't have time and desire to go through all of them. For me a KN format like this is totally OK.

I agree that a possibility of discard this or that LI is good in AVNs, in case you don't like a particular LI, but I normally play as a manwhore, so if the models are all good, as in this game, I don't have any reason to skip lewd scenes with any of them. The more, the better. ;)

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Well, tastes differ. I, on the opposite, don't like games that branch a lot, because I don't have time and desire to go through all of them. For me a KN format like this is totally OK.

I agree that a possibility of discard this or that LI is good in AVNs, in case you don't like a particular LI, but I normally play as a manwhore, so if the models are all good, as in this game, I don't have any reason to skip lewd scenes with any of them. The more, the better. ;)
Not to mention you can always just skip a mandatory sex scene by holding down the Ctrl button if it bothers you that much that a character in a game wants to have sex with someone he considers attractive. There's a lot to be said on the topic of player vs character agency in games, but the short of it is that you can't have just one or the other.

-Mal

Apr 21, 2018
I really love the characters, cute and adorable and not your run of the mill models. But I am not really a fan of the kinetic novel where I get no false choices to make me feel involved. Currently playing the first version... The second version I hear at least has token choices... I accidently posted this on the wrong thread, adding this text so it is not seen as a repeatedtext and will post.

Jul 16, 2018
I personally really dislike choices. That requires a mod to allow you to see all scenes.
Maybe there are people who like to read VNs more than once, but I just want to see everything in one play through.

There are VNs which have the choices set up in a way that before each scene you get asked the question, 'do you want to see ... footjob' or something like that. That is the best of both worlds I'd say. People who like that kind of stuff can say yes, and other people can just skip it. At least that doesn't require multiple save games and keeping track of what you said to who constantly.

Jul 16, 2018
If there is someone who has played part 2 already, do the sexy/creepy dolls from the beginning of the VN ever come back? I think they were in that house where we first found Amber?

Jul 16, 2018
In the MC's bedroom?!?
That is awesome! I love the looks of them. Their clothes and classic hair especially. They look like dolls from 1950 or so.
:love::love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I personally really dislike choices. That requires a mod to allow you to see all scenes.
Maybe there are people who like to read VNs more than once, but I just want to see everything in one play through.

There are VNs which have the choices set up in a way that before each scene you get asked the question, 'do you want to see ... footjob' or something like that. That is the best of both worlds I'd say. People who like that kind of stuff can say yes, and other people can just skip it. At least that doesn't require multiple save games and keeping track of what you said to who constantly.
I agree. I like VNs, but I'm not one of those people who wants to play the same fucking game 80 times to try all the permutations. That bores the crap out of me. BUT I will say that deliberately spaced "choices" are essential even in VNs because when saves get borked or whatnot it is always good to have skipping interrupted before you accidentally overshoot the end of the content :mad: and have to go back and start skipping all over again. :LOL:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
But there arent any reall choises. Its only about if you want scene or skip it. So only difference is about se the scene or read few sentences why you reject this girl.
"Go and peek on Alex" or "Wait outside till Alex came outside too"

Reactions: Piratefishes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Version: 0.096 Arc 1 Finale
PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 445 MB

Version: Arc2 Ep4
PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 219 MB

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Peach101

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
LamentEntertainment Could you be so kind as to please add the option to skip transitions in Arc 2? I get that it's an "artistic choice" and all, but it really fucks with the flow of it all. (At least for me.) I've always disliked transitions in general in Ren'Py games and I know for a fact I'm not the only one with that opinion. So would you be a pal and add the option to disable them, please? Cheers and thanks!

-Mal

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
LamentEntertainment Could you be so kind as to please add the option to skip transitions in Arc 2? I get that it's an "artistic choice" and all, but it really fucks with the flow of it all. (At least for me.) I've always disliked transitions in general in Ren'Py games and I know for a fact I'm not the only one with that opinion. So would you be a pal and add the option to disable them, please? Cheers and thanks!

-Mal
It should be in episode 5 as I have had it added to options.

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
Hmm, I don't get it. Before posting my rating game had 76 votes and 3 and half stars. I gave it 4 stars and the total rating dropped to 3 stars (77 votes). :sick: Is it some "AI" rating algorithm charade?

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes