clmayes

Nov 5, 2019
How do you unlock the Cum Dump Club? I found Annie's cum shop, completed the dungeon, and did prostitution, but I can't seem to find the club.

clmayes

Nov 5, 2019
You just have to go at Annie's shop at night ;)
Thanks.

eagleslash I got an exception when I first entered the club from the changing room. Not sure if it is important, and ignoring it doesn't seem to have caused any further issues, but in case this hasn't been reported before, here is the traceback:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only other question I still have is what is the other headwear besides the cowboy hat, and how do I get it?

Last edited:

draxas

Feb 10, 2018
Thanks.

eagleslash I got an exception when I first entered the club from the changing room. Not sure if it is important, and ignoring it doesn't seem to have caused any further issues, but in case this hasn't been reported before, here is the traceback:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only other question I still have is what is the other headwear besides the cowboy hat, and how do I get it?
i 'm not sure but i think you can get the cat ears when you defeat a wolf

clmayes

Nov 5, 2019
i 'm not sure but i think you can get the cat ears when you defeat a wolf
Weird. I must have defeated dozens of wolves by now and I never got them. I got the cat socks from the first one, and later Elyana gave me the outfit and panties when she moved in with me, but I didn't get the ears.

Jul 25, 2019
for .7 console commands i made a list of some useful ones

press shift + O to open console command:

Example of how the clotheing commands go:
head_cat = 1
top_cat = 1
bottom_cat = 1
feet_cat = 1

(do above for all of these to enable what you want)
list of clothes:
head:
_cat
_cowgirl
_playboy
_sexidol

top:
_cat
_cowgirl
_cumtank
_dom
_ex
_leathera
_mbikini
_playboy
_reg
_sexidol
_sub
_thug
_waitress
_whore1

bottoms:
_cat
_cowgirl
_default_1a
_dom
_ex
_leathera
_mbikini
_playboy
_reg
_sexidol
_sub
_thugbottom
_waitress
_whore1

feet:
_cat
_cowgirl
_dom
_ex
_fetish
_leathera
_playboy
_reg
_sexidol
_sub
_waitress
_whore1

for hp
max_ep = 4
max_ap = 4
max_fp = 4
max_wp = 4

for money
gold = 1000

Jun 12, 2018
Changelog As stated on Patreon:
  • New: Ashon city. The Pure Order is almost at complete control in this city. Raven needs to help the Rebels!
  • New: Rebel's hideout. Meet Patrik and aid the Rebels in his fight against The Pure Order in their hideout, in Ashon
  • city.
  • New: Idol event. When exploring Tale (after clearing Tale's dungeon), Raven can begin a new sidequest to become an
  • idol!
  • New: Exhibitionism event added to Tale's menu. Raven can meet Wesley and explore this fetish if her exhibitonism stat
  • is high enough.
  • New: You can now click near Raven's frame to look at her ass at anytime! A new window will appear, showing the state
  • of Raven's backside!
  • New: Accesories. A new button is now available anytime to equip accesories!
  • New: Accessory - Egg vibrator. (Get it when meeting Wesley in the exhibitionism event)
  • New: Accessory - Buttplug. (Get it at the lake event, when staying with the bearded man)
  • New: Outfit - Exhibitionist!
  • New: Outfit - Sex-idol!
  • New: Outfit - Bunny-girl!
  • Raven can now rent a room to sleep comfortably in Tale's tavern.
  • Raven can now travel between Ashon city and Tale through hidden portals in both cities.
  • Fixed bugs.

mazerati

Feb 7, 2018
Changelog As stated on Patreon:
  • New: Ashon city. The Pure Order is almost at complete control in this city. Raven needs to help the Rebels!
  • New: Rebel's hideout. Meet Patrik and aid the Rebels in his fight against The Pure Order in their hideout, in Ashon
  • city.
  • New: Idol event. When exploring Tale (after clearing Tale's dungeon), Raven can begin a new sidequest to become an
  • idol!
  • New: Exhibitionism event added to Tale's menu. Raven can meet Wesley and explore this fetish if her exhibitonism stat
  • is high enough.
  • New: You can now click near Raven's frame to look at her ass at anytime! A new window will appear, showing the state
  • of Raven's backside!
  • New: Accesories. A new button is now available anytime to equip accesories!
  • New: Accessory - Egg vibrator. (Get it when meeting Wesley in the exhibitionism event)
  • New: Accessory - Buttplug. (Get it at the lake event, when staying with the bearded man)
  • New: Outfit - Exhibitionist!
  • New: Outfit - Sex-idol!
  • New: Outfit - Bunny-girl!
  • Raven can now rent a room to sleep comfortably in Tale's tavern.
  • Raven can now travel between Ashon city and Tale through hidden portals in both cities.
  • Fixed bugs.
that is for .7 right?

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes