faraza92

Jul 29, 2018
I have completed all of Claire and i can't invite her to live with me and i have two dorms. I also finished Elyana quest for her sister.

trees

Dec 4, 2018
How do you actually beat the dungeon? I keep getting a cutscene instead of actually getting to fight the boss.

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
The exact way to get the prostitute outfit is to do the Pure Order Dungeon. I must have completed it like 10 times. I got the top the first time, then nothing. I randomly got the bottom and shoes after playing through. It might be totally random how many pieces of the outfit you get from there, but just keep at it until you get them all. Having the farm really helps for farming (pun intended) gold for potions. Also important to note if you don't know, you can use potions to push past the power limit up to 8.0 power in each element.
RNG really is weird. I got the last 2 pieces on my 2nd run through the dungeon lol

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
I have completed all of Claire and i can't invite her to live with me and i have two dorms. I also finished Elyana quest for her sister.
Did you approach the Orc Chief and talk about Clair?

How do you actually beat the dungeon? I keep getting a cutscene instead of actually getting to fight the boss.
Do you mean you're not beating the dungeon because you lose or because you don't fight the boss? when the boss comes choose the 1st options in the dialog options, meaning deny him and fight him. regarding how not to lose -

At the witch house get strong enough to have 4 on each element.
Then make/buy like... 15 fire potions and 8 of each of the other kinds. (maybe a bit overkill but whatever)
You can use the potions before each battle to regain full health on an element, and even go beyond (up to 8 per element I think). That should be enough to fuck up those Pure Order guys.

faraza92

Jul 29, 2018
Did you approach the Orc Chief and talk about Clair?

Do you mean you're not beating the dungeon because you lose or because you don't fight the boss? when the boss comes choose the 1st options in the dialog options, meaning deny him and fight him. regarding how not to lose -

Then make/buy like... 15 fire potions and 8 of each of the other kinds. (maybe a bit overkill but whatever)
You can use the potions before each battle to regain full health on an element, and even go beyond (up to 8 per element I think). That should be enough to fuck up those Pure Order guys.
Yup I did it.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Yup I did it.
After the conversation, the orc chief said he will wait at your house?
Also, what options are available for you when you go to talk to Claire's dad? There should be a red option called "Claire's dilemma (QUEST)" if I recall correctly.

faraza92

Jul 29, 2018
After the conversation, the orc chief said he will wait at your house?
Also, what options are available for you when you go to talk to Claire's dad? There should be a red option called "Claire's dilemma (QUEST)" if I recall correctly.
I did all of that.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Can't tell if serious... seriously.

Should I bother trying this? Cause if there's just a token lesbo scene, it's a waste of my time.

trees

Dec 4, 2018

I'm picking the first choice each time, and I'm going into the conversation with the boss fully charged in all four elements. Still just defaults me to the bad end.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Can't tell if serious... seriously.

Should I bother trying this? Cause if there's just a token lesbo scene, it's a waste of my time.
There is plenty, no sarcasm. That being said, there is a lot of CG re-use, at this point at lease.

I'm picking the first choice each time, and I'm going into the conversation with the boss fully charged in all four elements. Still just defaults me to the bad end.
If you're not even getting to fight him, or you win and still get that scene, that sounds like a bug to me. did you use a save from an older version maybe? I don't really know what to tell you. maybe someone here can give a "hack" solution to this issue.

Nopeee122

Jul 17, 2019
Save game please. With the prostitution outfit completed.
I had trouble beating the dungeon, its too hard

AngryTrout

Nov 22, 2018
So, how do I buy the skin potion from Lazarus for 80 gold? Cuz it doesn't show up, unless I don't have any gold and try to buy glass vials

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes