fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
like the game except for a few areas if your health determined by how high your elements are the elements should not go down until u use them instead of if one hits zero u get a game over or rape scene i think it would be better on a level system instead and making money is slow unless u prostitute yourself out i think but that still will take a while

abao

Mar 20, 2018
How do you even get pregnant? Or other content other than the starting 3 maps? I mean, fucked nearly 50 times by now and I'm still stuck with nothing but the forest, lake, Tale's bath and pub, and mountains' monastary/pagan thingy.

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
How do you even get pregnant? Or other content other than the starting 3 maps? I mean, fucked nearly 50 times by now and I'm still stuck with nothing but the forest, lake, Tale's bath and pub, and mountains' monastary/pagan thingy.
Make sure you didn't take the anti-pregnancy potion. If you have access to the cum lab in Tale (which you get from going to the mixed baths and talking to the girl getting bukkake'd[Anna?]) go there and buy the pregnancy potion. The orc's will have sex with you if you have enough submissive to use the submit function. Otherwise you'll only give handjobs/blowjobs to the orcs. Hell you could just use a save editor and use that to say you had 4-6 orc kids and then see if the event triggers.

Reactions: rKnight and abao

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Very little content for 2 months. A single new scene. Maybe they're spending their time working on their other game, but since they haven't shown anything of it, probably not.

• Sad
Reactions: Count_Chocula

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Quick question. Why does it show have sex as an option for beating a wolf, but when you click on it it just says what are you thinking Raven and she leaves?

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes