Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
D
it seems like some people are having trouble with finishing the "whore" outfit set...what i recommended is just cheating the outfits in just like a couple posts ago how they had an entire list of cheat you can input into the game. with shift + o. All you have to do after you're in the console is write:
- top_whore = 1 (if you do not have the top)
- bottom_whore = 1
- feet_whore = 1
that will unlock the item set and you can start prostituting in Tale.
(other than that the chapter was extremely stale and only new thing was a still image and no animation or scenes)
I may be doing something wrong, but they don't seem to work.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
sorry to bother but anyone know how to find the dungeons? Can't seem to find them on my own, despite a lot of exploration

LordMana

Dec 8, 2017
How to unlock the tiger sex scenes?

Edit: So im stupid and forgot to read the text which says how to unlock beast content.

Last edited:

coolcutter

Jan 24, 2019
Getting a series of errors during gameplay.

The first involves visiting rooms in the home.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The second involves gathering herbs at the lake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The lake one appears to only happen upon failing to find a herb, and it appears to want to go to an encounter screen but can't because the lake is mislabeled in the game's script. (specifically the line "elif current_place == 2: jump lake" which I think should be "jump forest_lake" instead as that is how it is defined everywhere else)

Im unsure if it is just me, because I haven't seen anyone mention these yet. I can only hope the dev run's through this place and sees this if it is an issue, so they can correct it, as it doesn't seem hard to fix, but I don't have the tools to do so.
Encountered this error too

Reiber

Jul 2, 2017
sorry if its obvious but i kind of mised all beastility i belive... where do i get raven too become an true animal lover?

• Haha
Reactions: TNTed

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
I have the whole whore outfit but i cant seem to start the prostitution stuff?can anyone tell me how?

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
What clothes am I missing and where can I obtain them? (console commands will do too).
shirt 6
Pants 6

h-rated

Jan 28, 2018
What clothes am I missing and where can I obtain them? (console commands will do too).
shirt 6
Pants 6
Complete all events in the public baths.

Commands are
Code:
top_mbikini = 1
bottom_mbikini = 1
For future reference you can use
Code:
dir()
and that will print out an alphabetical list of variables and look for the outfit variable names in there.

Reactions: atlime

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
Complete all events in the public baths.

Commands are
Code:
top_mbikini = 1
bottom_mbikini = 1
For future reference you can use
Code:
dir()
and that will print out an alphabetical list of variables and look for the outfit variable names in there.
thx mate

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Same. I went to an editor to make sure the bottom/feet were 1, but they are still blacked out in the game.
I believe that I may had resolved the crashing issue. Needed to invite the elf to the house again and it kind of resolved my issue.

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes