DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
Has anyone found any soren scenes? I've found Lu at the Oasis but can't seem to do anything with him besides pose for his art

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
how to find all the outfits, am still missing a few
I don't know if this counts as spoilers but here you:
The costume shop in the city has the dom outfit, the explorer's outfit, and the 80's outfit.
You get the kitty costume when you move the elf into your house after building the addition
you get the submissive outfit when you visit Susan after interacting with her in the baths.
you get the microbikini outfit by interacting with one of the women in the baths. I'm fairly certain it's on the women's side.
You can get the girl thug outfit by beating them

Mickeysofine

Nov 17, 2017
Its says you need to turn on "bestiality-content" but where?
From my understanding, you have to find a Pagan Monastery and do something there before you unlock bestiality content.
I've no idea how to get there though.
I'm stuck at the North Gate of Tales. Someone made mention of a tavern, which I can't find.

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
From my understanding, you have to find a Pagan Monastery and do something there before you unlock bestiality content.
I've no idea how to get there though.
I'm stuck at the North Gate of Tales. Someone made mention of a tavern, which I can't find.
To find the Pagan Monastery and unlock the beastiality content you need to go past the north gate. Then you need to explore that region until you trigger finding the monastery.

elmerfudd420

Jul 2, 2017
i took the rng out of it for ya people..normal start no major quests done. pagan monistery open...FYI gift in ya gold lock box GL and GG my friends

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes