Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
Anyone know how to get to the Desert region? I have been searching the mountain area, and she keeps says 'Don't want to get lost' and turn around. If its part of the Order Cult quest, I cant survive more then 2 hits from them before im knocked out (and my elemental power is about 3.0 on each type)

Pic

May 13, 2017
Anyone know how to get to the Desert region? I have been searching the mountain area, and she keeps says 'Don't want to get lost' and turn around. If its part of the Order Cult quest, I cant survive more then 2 hits from them before im knocked out (and my elemental power is about 3.0 on each type)
You need to defeat the two pure order cultists and then there will be a series of events that lead to the new area.
In order to strenghten yourself you should visit the monastery in mountain area

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 161014

Overview:
Hello there!
Maybe, some of you, know of us already. We’re PX Games, the creators of The Wind’s Disciple.

Some months ago, we finished our first game. The Wind’s Disciple was a great experience and we were pretty happy of how it turned out. Although, today we aren’t here to talk about TWD. Today we present our next project to the public: Raven’s Quest.

In this new game, we want to create a whole new explorable world. This is a very first alpha, the very base of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-10
Release Date: 2019-05-10
Developer: PiXel Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4
Language: Engllish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

View attachment 161015 View attachment 161016
Any new scene with wolfs?

D

Deleted member 537629

Yes! Was a massive fan of The Wind's Disciple!

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
You need to defeat the two pure order cultists and then there will be a series of events that lead to the new area.
and trying several times and I can not defeat the two pure order cultists .... what is the way to beat them ??

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
What's the pregnancy content?
You can get pregnant to all enemies and some NPCs
Ive tried that, the shrine just keeps saying 'Its too week to increase my power'. Air/Lighing seems to be strongest against them but my power is only 3.3 and doesn't go any higher (and after 2 hits they still have 3 HP left)

Reactions: Terryujin

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
You can get pregnant to all enemies and some NPCs

Ive tried that, the shrine just keeps saying 'Its too week to increase my power'. Air/Lighing seems to be strongest against them but my power is only 3.3 and doesn't go any higher (and after 2 hits they still have 3 HP left)

They do fire damage.

Pic

May 13, 2017
and trying several times and I can not defeat the two pure order cultists .... what is the way to beat them ??
you need to increase 2 stats: the one they are weak to and the one of the type of their attack.
Essentially increasing the elemental which their damage come is the same thing of increasing your life, I got all stats over 4 by the way.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Fire magic does jack to them as does ice, tried all of them (Air magic does most damage them for me), ether I missed something (and a few others by the looks) or my game is bugged....
QueenBee said that they do fire damage. That means you need to train fire to survive the fight or they'll take you down quick. 2.5 points of Fire should be more than enough to survive enough time to beat them using Air or Earth, if trained up to 2.5 too. That's what I had of Fire when I won that battle (well, not true, I had Earth up to 2.6, but that's a minute difference).

Reactions: QueenBee

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Anyone know of a way to remove the contra potion effect? I want to see the new scene but have no idea how to stop it so i can get preggo.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Sinedio

Jan 28, 2019
you need to increase 2 stats: the one they are weak to and the one of the type of their attack.
Essentially increasing the elemental which their damage come is the same thing of increasing your life, I got all stats over 4 by the way.
Uhm, how do you increase the stats once the game says the shrine is too weak? My fire element is at 1.7 and no matter which choice I make when offering money to the shrine, it's always too weak. Bug?

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
Uhm, how do you increase the stats once the game says the shrine is too weak? My fire element is at 1.7 and no matter which choice I make when offering money to the shrine, it's always too weak. Bug?
There is another shrine (that allows higher levels) at the monastery in the mountains and with the latest update at the witches hut in the desert you can get each stat to 4.0.

Reactions: Watcher555

deadspin

Jun 1, 2017
I keep getting this error after meeting the elf at the lake

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/forest.rpy", line 849, in script call
File "game/monster_fight.rpy", line 697, in script call
File "game/forest.rpy", line 817, in script call
File "game/mountain.rpy", line 753, in script call
File "game/mountain.rpy", line 745, in script call
File "game/mountain.rpy", line 749, in script call
File "game/monster_labels.rpy", line 3799, in script call
File "game/doings.rpy", line 52, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'lake'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/forest.rpy", line 849, in script call
File "game/monster_fight.rpy", line 697, in script call
File "game/forest.rpy", line 817, in script call
File "game/mountain.rpy", line 753, in script call
File "game/mountain.rpy", line 745, in script call
File "game/doings.rpy", line 52, in script
File "C:\Users\Kettle\Downloads\Games\RavensQuest-0.0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Kettle\Downloads\Games\RavensQuest-0.0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lake'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Raven's Quest 0.0.4

Reactions: Rawiya
3.80 star(s) 41 Votes