Sinedio

Jan 28, 2019
There is another shrine (that allows higher levels) at the monastery in the mountains and with the latest update at the witches hut in the desert you can get each stat to 4.0.
The one in the monastery is still too weak and I can't beat the two guys to reach the desert. Probably a bug

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
The one in the monastery is still too weak and I can't beat the two guys to reach the desert. Probably a bug
I started a new game (v0.0.4) to see what the limits were and could advance to at least 3.4 with just the forest shrine. I'm pretty sure there was a limit previously. But beating the Pure Order guys is easy enough. They do 0.6 fire damage per round, as long as you can use air to kill them before you run out of fire...you win.

Reactions: Watcher555

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Level up fire using the weakest option. It takes more time, but that works. That looks like a bug. It happened to me too, trying to level up fire with the faster options.

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
I keep getting this error after meeting the elf at the lake

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/forest.rpy", line 849, in script call
File "game/monster_fight.rpy", line 697, in script call
File "game/forest.rpy", line 817, in script call
File "game/mountain.rpy", line 753, in script call
File "game/mountain.rpy", line 745, in script call
File "game/mountain.rpy", line 749, in script call
File "game/monster_labels.rpy", line 3799, in script call
File "game/doings.rpy", line 52, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'lake'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/forest.rpy", line 849, in script call
File "game/monster_fight.rpy", line 697, in script call
File "game/forest.rpy", line 817, in script call
File "game/mountain.rpy", line 753, in script call
File "game/mountain.rpy", line 745, in script call
File "game/doings.rpy", line 52, in script
File "C:\Users\Kettle\Downloads\Games\RavensQuest-0.0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Kettle\Downloads\Games\RavensQuest-0.0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lake'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Raven's Quest 0.0.4
I get this same bug- after meeting the elf, EVERY time I try to gather herbs by the lake the game sits down and cries with this error. The "go back" option does not help.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
You can find the orc camp in the forest, but it seems you require to have enough orc babies (was at 4) to approach (or have to be non-pregnant when approaching). The given values might be off.

shuzumi

Oct 23, 2017
her belly gets bigger for a few days and after a certain point all she can wear is the pregnancy clothing then when it's time you get transported to the hospital.

and i think the same way thought the pagan monastery

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
do i have a notification i she get impregnated? or i should advance in the story
You can get pregnant since the start of the game, you can increase odds of that or reduce it via using a potion that you get from the sex shop in town (use it from the bag afterwards).
After having sex with an npc the last message or 2 would mention that you indeed got pregnant (sometimes includes a humming sound effect).
You can't otherwise know if you're pregnant unless times passes and your belly gets swollen.
To unlock bestiality just go find the pagan monastery (keep visiting it until you have sex with a wolf/god) in the mountains (advance story enough for that)

Jul 31, 2018
You can get pregnant since the start of the game, you can increase odds of that or reduce it via using a potion that you get from the sex shop in town (use it from the bag afterwards).
After having sex with an npc the last message or 2 would mention that you indeed got pregnant (sometimes includes a humming sound effect).
You can't otherwise know if you're pregnant unless times passes and your belly gets swollen.
To unlock bestiality just go find the pagan monastery (keep visiting it until you have sex with a wolf/god) in the mountains (advance story enough for that)
thx for the answer.....where do i find sexshop?

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
There's a new Patreon post regarding v0.0.5, any kind soul to tell what it's about? I've seen it not even 40 minutes after it got up even though I haven't checked this game in about 3 months, sweet!

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes